[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since nobody really cares about this shitty show, I should be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 5719245f5ec2f.jpg (96 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
5719245f5ec2f.jpg
96 KB, 1100x619
Since nobody really cares about this shitty show, I should be fine revealing that it's Leo Fitz who dies.
>>
>>82799270
I refuse to believe your lies. It'll be Lincoln. It has to be Lincoln.

Please be Lincoln.
>>
>>82800076
My money's on the black guy dying.
>>
I think it will be may, that shoulder seems like a female shoulder and she usually wears a uniform
>>
>>82799270
>>82800076

Can it be Daisey? She is the worst part of the show.
>>
>>82800163
Mac is a red herring.

The gold cross is going to be passed around like a hot potato to everyone until the very end.
>>
>>82799270
Chloe's been going out of her way to piss off the movie division. She's gonna die.

Her character will then have to die offscreen.
>>
>>82799270
>Since nobody really cares about this shitty show
I do.
>>
>>82799270
>implying they'd kill off their best actor
>>
It's either Fitz Simmons or May.

Coulson and Daisy are the main characters basically, the show won't work without them.

Everyone else is too new for it to really be impactful.

May's character is pretty much resolved(and since Marvels Most Wanted didn't work out, that probably means Bobbi is coming back next season), and the Whedon style of writing loves to off people just as their romantic arcs are about to pay off.
>>
>>82800203
She's also the main character next to Coulson, so no.
>>
I haven't watched of Agents of Shield at all but how accurate is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciWAI1YUxLA
>>
>>82800221
So is Fitz, they teased him in the trailer for this week's episode.
>>
>>82800272
What did she do?
>>
>>82800697
Not him, but I think that anon was referring to her reaction about the Iron Fist casting not being Asian.
>>
>>82800686
more or less. though I would say the reason the Avengers aren't called to solve their problem are legit, it still hard to not notice how the story is constructed in a way that only AoS can intervene.

Guess it can't be helped.
>>
>>82800686
To be fair there were a couple of times throughout the show when this scene should've happened. But no, not really.
>>
>>82799270
>That look on Hive's face when Sonic the Negro stepped out of the Quinjet instead of Lincoln.

Anybody have a screen cap of that?
>>
Mack probably.

They destroyed the FitzMack bromance and he's just there so.....
>>
It´s going to be fitz... but he gets possesed by Captain Universe, just like Phoenix did to jean in the comics
>>
>>82800592
>It's either Fitz Simmons or May.
FitzSimmons is finally in a good spot, as far as character story dynamics go. The question, on their end, seems to be whether it's worth seeing their relationship evolved now that they're finally on the same wavelength and not searching/wanting for something else/more. If yes, then they live. If not, and their story arc is over (as you suggest with May), then they kick the bucket.

Personally, I like Fitz the most, so I'm kinda hoping he sticks around.
>>
>>82799270
Pretty obvious really. I'd be willing to bet you just guessed but are going to wind up being right anyway.

The cross in the vision is a fake out / red herring. It won't be Mack. It won't be Daisy or Coulson either, they're safe until the series ends. Any of the new inhumans would be a cop-out and they know the audience wouldn't care. They could have May die but I don't think they want to waste her. Lincoln is the next best bet but there hasn't been the right sort of build up for it.

Meanwhile Fitz has been throwing up death flags all season what with the bullshit about how he and Simmons can't be happy together. Of course if someone is going to die it's going to be one of them (advancing their relationship is just one step removed from "one day from retirement" or "about to get married" on cliche death time triggers). They're both also original cast members which means the audience is more likely to give a shit if one of them dies.
>>
>>82800272
Love the movies, but the movie division deserves a ton of shit for going out of it's way in ignoring SHIELD and the Netflix shows.

Chloe could easily transition to the cinematic universe for Infinity War/future movies. And the movies could have done more with importing some of the lore from SHIELD/the Defenders when possible.
>>
>>82804399
Fitz has been amazing since post-WS onwards.

I'd be fine with him going out in a heroic sacrifice type way as we've seen he's the type of person to go to hell and back (whether it be the SHIELD-Inhumans war of S2 or the Ego the Living Planet storyline of S3) to serve SHIELD and protect the ones he cares about.

Plus, that would open the window for Limey Ward+Bobbi to return, or replace him with Donny(Ice Man from S1/S2), or have Lincoln take his place(and give him some much needed character development).

As long as his death is handled well, I'd be fine with a heroic sacrifice for Fitz.
>>
May taking Lash with her to blow up in the ship
>>
If its true we riot.
>>
They gonna do an inhumans movie right? Agents seems to be a mere platform for that.
>>
Just dropping in to let you guys know that I'm endlessly entertained seeing threads on this show and Arrow every day. I cannot decide which fan base is more punished. Right now Arrow holds the lead, but christ you guys aren't far behind. Anyway, carry on. I'll update you in a few weeks.
>>
>>82799270
WHEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
>>
>>82805962
Inhumans is put on indefinite hold.

>Agents seems to be a mere platform for that.
AoS is the TV advertising platform for all MCU movies, not just one.
>>
>>82805962
Agents' concept of Inhumans is so far removed from proper fucking Inhumans it's making me actively hope it's gotten cancelled.
>>
File: skye.jpg (142 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
skye.jpg
142 KB, 1080x1080
As long as we get shots like this next season of Daisy/Skye... Who cares that someone dies.
>>
>>82806270
>it's a cruise episode
Please AoS, go full 90s sitcom
>>
>>82799270
I'm putting my money on Mac.
>>
>>82806184
>it's making me actively hope it's gotten cancelled.
Wait, I think I remember that happening, I'll have to double check.
>>
>>82799270
They've written so many minorities into the show, they can't kill anyone without some part of their fanbase going apeshit.

>Coulson is the main character so he's safe
>Simmons is the lady STEM token
>Fitz is the brain damage guy token
>Chloe is the empowered female token
>Mack is the Black Guy token
>May is the old women in Hollywood token
>Yo-yo is the Latina token
>Jetfuel is the LGBT token
>Lincoln is

Welp, I don't like him, anyway.
>>
>>82806980
>>Mack is the Black Guy token
They killed Trip.
>>
>>82807131
AFTER getting Mack.

No way they kill 2 black guys in a row, plus he's not redundant like Pikachu or Jetfuel.
>>
>>82799270
That's a shame, Fitz is my favourite.
>>
>>82807131

Only because his actor couldn't stay on.

I'm just so tired of characters dying. It's not creative or shocking, it's really just an easy way out for writers who don't want to have to figure out where to take characters next.
>>
>>82807269
It is a good way of cutting down the cast, which SHIELD is gonna need if they go full on secret warriors.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.