[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AVENGERS VS X-MEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Avengers_vs._X-Men_(Event).jpg (299 KB, 1116x863) Image search: [Google]
Avengers_vs._X-Men_(Event).jpg
299 KB, 1116x863
I just read the first issue and oh boy are they making Cyclops a dick. The whole Utopia/Messiah Complex thing made him a harden leader, but not completely unreasonable. There was no reason for him to get so hostile with Cap and shoot first. This is some Civil War tier bullshit.

Is Cyclops the Iron Man of AvX?
>>
>>82795320
Yep.
>>
>>82795320
Cyclops is the "absolutely fucking right in every regard" of AvX.
>>
>>82795320
Stop now, while you still can.
>>
File: Rightclops.jpg (105 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Rightclops.jpg
105 KB, 2560x1440
>>82795320
>>
>>82795346
Maybe, just seems they made him a dick to kick it off for the plot. Didn't feel natural. I should be used to this I guess.
>>
>>82795320
Just read Muh Phoenix instead.
>>
I like how they turn Cyclops into the anti-hero. He's always been a boring character, at least he has some balls now and doesn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks.
>>
>>82795320
It was an elaborate plan to sink the Phoenix Five. Two are dead, one is missing and the last two became boring teachers who love each other again despite all the horrible things they did to each other.
>>
>>82795320
>but not completely unreasonabl

Between using kids to kill

Threatneing to kill the mayor of sanfransisco

And all the other fucked up shit he did this is false

Also he wanted to try wanda for what she did but hudes behind the same defense when people come aftet him for the pheonix and ignores every thing he did while not possesed

Scott being in the right is a fucking meme
>>
This event was so unbelievably bias, it angers me when people act like it's even sided.
>>Avengers are introduced by rescuing a crashing airplane and saving everyone.
>>X-Men are introduced with Cyclops kicking Hope, a teenage girl, in the stomach.

There was never a more blatant way to say "Avengers good, X-Men BAAAAD"
>>
What makes no sense about this story is why everyone was so against the phoenix in the first place before they even did anything bad. They were peaceful and helping the planet, then the avengers decides they have to go to war with them despite them doing nothing wrong just because they have too much power.
>>
>>82797462
Don't forget, Iceman wanting to talk to Cyclops, who was fixing a problem, and then Iceman goes back to Wolverine school and exclaims how Cyclops is a dick for saving the world and not listening to him.
>>
>>82797448
>it angers me when people act like it's even sided.

Most of those people trying to shill/damage control the book for Marvel.
>>
>>82795320
>crossover with the Avengers at the height of their popularity thanks to the movie
>not being forced to look good

didn't read it all but is it true Steve said at the end that they handled it wrong but then shrugs it off?
>>
Worst cap in a comic I've seen

i havent read many cap books tho
>>
>>82797581
Characterfaggotry too. There are people who actually believed Stak was right in Civil War comic. Even though he got shit on by every writer post Civil War.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.