[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SO MUCH could have been done in this one fight. There was so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (143 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
143 KB, 1920x1080
SO MUCH could have been done in this one fight. There was so much potential, but it ended up lasting all of 5 seconds Why?
>>
let's talk about comics books instead

what's everyone's favorite ant man comic?
>>
>>82794360
Irredeemable is the only non-pym Ant-Man I've liked. I wish they did more with O'Grady and brought him back. Even as a rogue villain for Lang.
>>
>>82794480
Irredeemable is the only Ant-Man I've liked.
>>
>>82794360
I still feel like Pym has had a shitty deal.
>>
>>82794289
They‘re saving THAT kind of fanservice for the next Ant Man movie, I'm sure.
>>
>>82794289
What potential? Widow doesn't even have pow-
....Ohhhhhh, this is lewdness thing isn't it.
>>
>>82794480
>I wish they did more with O'Grady and brought him back
They did? He's over in Illuminati.
>>
>>82794289
>duh battle wasn't long enough!!!111

really? that's your fucking complaint, prolly because you watched it online before hand and spoiled yourself? are you 12 or something?
>>
File: 822ed7ac.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
822ed7ac.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
>>82798834
That's not O'Grady, anon. It's an abomination wearing his face.
>>
>>82794289
this is what happens when 10 big name actors are in 1 movie
>>
>>82794289

Why did he tried to grab her instead of just knocking her out?
>>
>>82797944
He gets needlessly shit on for WIFEBEATING, THAT'S THE ONLY THING HE EVER DID IN ALL OF HIS COMIC APPEARENCES, RIGHT?
Movie Hank gets the proper treatment, at least.
>>
>>82794360
I've enjoyed Spencer's run though it'd be nice if he could blend some outright heroic victories into his "lovable screw-up lucks out" plots.
>>
Stairwell fight>>>>>>>>>>>>air port fight

>inb4 they weren't trying to kill each other
captain america dropped a bridge on spiderman.
whats his face threw a bus at that other guy.

literally everything they did could have killed their "friends" (except for Hawkeye and Black Widow)
>>
>>82799208
Even if this was his own movie I don't think it would have lasted longer than a few more seconds than it did. It isn't like Falcon who had the disadvantage of being near grass and no idea who the hell this guy is. Scott is an inexperienced fighter, the suit is basically his only advantage so the fact she even gave him the chance to grab her arm was surprising.

>>82801090
Well ant-man seemed to try and go nonlethal. When he gave cap the truck he thought it was a water truck and when he grew he mostly threw stuff at people or whooshed them away when he could've done worse. WarMachine aalso used sonic weapons to stop Wanda instead of just letting everything loose. I think most of it was really "I know this person can take it" but at the same time I did also think "they're just chucking trucks and causing huge ass explosions against each other this seems pretty damn serious"
>>
File: YourTurn.jpg (135 KB, 495x776) Image search: [Google]
YourTurn.jpg
135 KB, 495x776
>>82799308
Too bad he'll probably be dead by the time they start filming Ant-Man and the Wasp.

>tfw Hank Pym was killed by going down on his wife
>>
>>82802042
Well going down on his wife is also how I want to go out.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.