[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will take over the mantle of Captain America in the MCU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1463106751457.gif (1 MB, 281x151) Image search: [Google]
1463106751457.gif
1 MB, 281x151
Who will take over the mantle of Captain America in the MCU? Bucky or Falcon?
>>
>>82792338
>man in a bird costume
>actual super soldier
Gee, I wonder...
>>
>>82792338
Both. At night they hug and sob into each others neck.
>>
>>82792387
it will make sense for bucky but in this day and age of progressiveness, they pretty much have to make falcon take over because hes black.
>>
>>82792338
Definitely Bucky.

I get a little annoyed every time I see Cap Falcon, just because that shield must really fuck with his flying skills.
>>
Plot twist: Falcon dies and Cap takes up his wings.
>>
>>82792338
I would've said Bucky until this movie, but with the way the Russos say that Bucky is "guilty" I'm not so sure anymore.

I think Disney might be reluctant have a guy who's murdered countless innocent people don the shield.
>>
>>82792421
It's funny how Marvel comics tries to please SJWs, but Marvel Studios doesn't.
>>
>>82792745
You're ignoring the fact that within the continuity of the MCU, Bucky has actually lifted the shield in all the movies he has been in and it is implied that not many people could do it. Moreover, Stan has the biggest contract with Marvel, spanning 9 fucking movies. Unless they want to make a Winter Soldier spinoff trilogy, which I doubt, they are going to go down the Bucky Cap route and probably Buckynat.
>>
>>82792338
Bucky. Sam is Falcon, he's the superhero of his own name. Bucky is, well... just Bucky.
>>
>>82792745

>not wanting the drama of Bucky going for redemption
>not getting the hype from THE TRIAL OF CAPTAIN AMERICA

i love buckycap

>>82792909

Pretty sure I've seen stuff about Stan wanting BuckyNat to happen.
>>
>>82792338
Peggy fuck it
>>
>>82792338
Both of them become co-Captains.
>>
>>82792387
Falcon's pretty legit though, he kicked a helicopter off course.
>>
Did buckycap have any stories good enough to make a movie? The only thing I remember at all is the thing with Batroc. Which was awesome, but not enough for a full movie.
>>
>>82792387
BIRD COSTUME?
>>
>>82792909
>it is implied that not many people could do it
What? The shield is lighter than steel and you see Howard hand it to Cap in TFA. It should weigh about as much as a frying pan.

Bucky holding the thing is a good foreshadowing call, though.
>>
>>82793096
The first movie pretty much writes itself as him avenging Steve.
>>
>>82793096

Not really bc BuckyCap was supposed to be temporary and he stuck around as long as he did because people liked him so his stuff is all tied into Steve and Red Skull and a lot of Bru's whole metaplot for Cap.

still want him bc he's great tho
>>
>>82792745
>Russos
You mean the writers. Russos have said Bucky is 100% victim.
>>
File: 1459543055037.jpg (494 KB, 1280x1452) Image search: [Google]
1459543055037.jpg
494 KB, 1280x1452
>>82792909
>lifted the shield
>not many people could do it.
>>
Forget the captain america mantle when our we going to see Chris Evans in this outfit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.