[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just got fired from CW, and I'm bitter, so I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 12-the-cw.jpg (95 KB, 2500x1800) Image search: [Google]
12-the-cw.jpg
95 KB, 2500x1800
So I just got fired from CW, and I'm bitter, so I'm going to spill a few things.

First off, while I worked on LoT, I know why Arrow is suffering in quality. Last fall, Berlanti and Guggenheim had a falling out, about why, I can't tell you, nobody knows, but it's so bad they barely speak to each other anymore. Arrow season 4 was already mapped out since around July or so of last year, and while shows can take new directions over their run, Guggenheim threw out just about every good idea that the writers had just to spite Berlanti. For example, Berlanti was actually a little annoyed over the over-abundance of Felicity last season, so Guggenheim decided to throw her in as much as possible because it pissed him off.

Now I don't know everything about what Arrow Season 4 was originally like, but I have a few points worth mentioning

>Felicity was originally going to be in the grave. She was to be killed by HIVE when Holt and her where unveiling the T-Spheres

>Darhk's plan had something to do with making himself a New God, by constructing himself a makeshift Motherbox. Not sure why or how, but that's what I know about that

>This would lead into a New Gods themed Season 5 and maybe Season 3 of Flash. Glorious Godfrey was gonna be introduced as the main villain for Season 5 in the finale.

But this was all scrapped for the plot we have now. The execs don't give a shit, as long as there are ratings, they have no need to do anything. I don't know what Berlanti did to piss Guggenheim off, but it's the talk of gossip although the workplace. They barely interact with each other on Lo, and Berlanti is trying to get Guggenheim kicked off. And by the way, the Actors are sick of this shit too.
>>
Amell tries to put on a good face for the public, but really he really hated how the changes fucked up the plot they were going for. Apparently there was something he was looking forward to doing on the show that he can’t do because of all the changes made. Rickards isn't terribly thrilled about her role too, not so much because of the character, but because of fan reactions.

She reads online comments and browses forums and other sites, including this one, and the hate has gotten to her. She’s also disgusted by her fanbase and wishes that she could go back to having a lesser role if only to calm the fanbase

So yeah, that’s all I know. And to prove to you that I’m not full of shit, Patrick J. Adams is playing Adam Strange. I’m just a set designer, and can’t tell you what the next season is like, but I do know that much. The only reason II know so much about Arrow’s plot was because it all got thrown out and wasn’t a kept secret at the workplace anymore.

Anyway, enjoy
>>
>motherboxes and the new gods
Sure.
>>
>>82790510
Why would a set designer be fired by CW. They'd be hired and fired by the production company itself, in this case being Berlanti's or Bonanza
>>
This could very easily be bullshit, but I could totally see it. Guggenheim sounds exactly like the kind of cunt that would do that.
>>
>>82790570
Because he's lying.
>>
>>82790497
>DC embargos multiple characters like Deathstroke, Deadshot, Katana, etc to keep them off TV.

>But lets them use the New Gods.

That's where you fucked up.
>>
I'm going to go with probably not true but it really would explain a lot
>>
>>82790497
>Felicity was originally going to be in the grave.
Lie! Felicity is the best thing about the CWverse.
>>
>>82790629
I want to believe Amell and Rickards are tired of Cuckenheim's shit, though.
>>
If you're gonna lie, at least try to realistic.
>>
my dad works for nintendo
>>
>>82790510
>And to prove to you that I’m not full of shit, Patrick J. Adams is playing Adam Strange

wow, so believable

it's almost as if you watched or read about the latest episode of LoT, knowing that Adam Strange was being hinted at!

Also
>New Gods
>Arrow

ha. hahaha. hahahHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: Uatu_(Earth-616).jpg (24 KB, 156x375) Image search: [Google]
Uatu_(Earth-616).jpg
24 KB, 156x375
>>82790497
>>82790570
What if...
all these were real.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.