[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he has been manipulating key events in the MCU from behind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Stan.jpg (25 KB, 542x271) Image search: [Google]
Stan.jpg
25 KB, 542x271
>he has been manipulating key events in the MCU from behind the scenes

Will he finally reveal himself as the one above all in Infinity war?
>>
>>82787143
Stop this.
He's clearly the Watcher. Feige is The One Above All.
If anything his Infinity War role will be giving Strange a rallying pep talk on the moon.
>>
>>82787143
If he doesn't die first?
>>
>>82787589
>He's clearly the Watcher.
Stop this too. The guy can't see anymore, making him The Watcher is a dick move.
>>
>>82787611
He'll transcend to his real form as the one above all
>>
Stan Lee tried to get bigger cameos...

Originally he was going to cameo raping Wanda in the Raft; "Excelsior!"

He was going to appear as Bucky's one-time lover.

Scene with him saying "fuck my frankenstein!"
>>
>>82787589
>Feige is The One Above All
personally I hope they make it Kirby
>>
Do you think Stan has already made arrangements to make CGI cameos after he dies? It just wouldn't be the same without him.
>>
All I want is a Stan lee movie where he just does random odd jobs
>the cast of the MCU cameo thought the film
>>
>>82791865
Stanley Agent, of SHIELD (Sanitation, Housekeeping, Inebriation, Lee-is-a Dracula)
>>
>>82793596
Fuck I forgot excelsior
>>
>Thanos stands over the broken bodies of the Avengers
>Stan is cradling Cap on the ground
>When a light shines from above
>down descends Kirby
>before Thanos can even mutter a quip Kirby punches him
>Thanos is torn apart atom by atom screaming as his he experiences total annihilation
>Stan gently rests cap down and stumbles over to Jack
>they shake hands, into a hug
>Stan then tosses Kirby to the ground, kicks him, hops into a beam of light and ascends into the sky screaming excelsior
>so ends the MCU
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.