[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R.I.P. Disney Infinity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 29
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1200x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1200x639
Is anyone else upset that Disney Infinity is being canceled?

I figured since it had so much /co/ potential others might be in mourning.
>>
>>82786634

No. I always thought it was stupid. Like that panel seeing Tron and Cap fighting together just irks me, oh and throw Star Wars characters and Stitch in there too! Even though this makes NO damn sense in any of these universes. Feels like a mix of fan fiction and when you see kids playing with random toys together, it's charming on it's own but you can't force a product out of it.
>>
Nah, the game was pretty boring.
>>
File: 1461609630471.jpg (24 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
1461609630471.jpg
24 KB, 400x315
>>82786634
>We'll never get Star and Marco Figures
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>82786676
Anon it wasn't meant to be serious hell it was totally up to the player if they wanted a story to go into the levels they made.

And outside of that only the play sets had any story and if it was say Marvel only Marvel characters could be used in that play set.

The exception was Toybox Takeover where Syndrome gains reality warping powers thanks to Merlin's magic.
>>
>Figurine based video game

No, I'm quite okay with this actually.

Hopefully the others meet the same fate soon.
>>
It's a pity that they cancelled it just when the story modes were finally going to make use of all 3 worlds.

And I have to admit, not having that new Jack figurine they were planning is so disappointing, but at least I found the regular one last week.

But no one is to blame but Disney themselves, they force mandates down without any idea of the market, and when it blows up in their face they just cut 300 jobs. I mean seriously, who knows shit like Yondu? And on top of that no capitalizing on stuff like Frozen and Zooptopia beyond 2 figures each?
>>
>>82786780
Fuck off, now we won't get any more figurines.
>>
>>82786634
>mourning
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>82786780
They probably will, considering Infinity was the lead in the market, by a large gap too. Maybe not Skylanders, as their figures are incredibly cheaply made and the costs are split by another company, but I can definitely see LEGO Dimensions buckling under, especially with how wide their licensing net is.
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 1280x720
>>82786725
Didn't know how to make levels yourself I take it?

I made a ruined city level culminating in a boss fight with the Hulk.

>>82786780
Not a collector? Some characters wouldn't have any figures made of them outside of Disney Infinity.

>>82786798
Tell me about it... it looked like Kingdom Hearts was on the horizon as well as the potential to revisit a variety of Disney cartoons.
>>
No, the game is ass. Would've liked more figures of characters I actually care about, but at least now I won't have to spend £12 a time since they'll inevitably go down in price.
>>
>>82786634
They're trying to find a new dev and publisher, might go to EA since they already got the Star Wars license, Let's hope that I'm wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 610x343
>>82786827
I'm sorry you were triggered by a single word anon.
>>
File: cc35.jpg (293 KB, 630x891) Image search: [Google]
cc35.jpg
293 KB, 630x891
>>82786827
mourning is the correct term.
>>
>>82786846
Oh god don't remind me, all those teases and now nothing. And now it seems no Peter Pan either, along with those fan voted stuff.

At least Kingdom Hearts gets figurines outside of this, but can you say the same for the others?
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 736x1128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 736x1128
>>82786889
I was hoping for an Aqua figure and maybe W.I.T.C.H. figures for totally pure reasons it wasn't like I was going to make houses for my OTPs or anything...
>>
>>82786929
That reminds me, what happened to her?
I recall seeing her in the initial announcements but did she even appear in the fame?
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 800x450
>>82786929
Although I gotta admit playing in previous gen console sucked it kept freezing outside of the play sets.

Hopefully I'll get my hands on a current gen console soon do I can get back to Violet wielding a lightsaber get it? Cause she uses FORCE fields.

Sorry couldn't resist.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 655x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 655x365
>>82787037
Yes she was a quest giver in The Incedibles play set and once unlocked an npc you could put in your created levels.

As a pseudo continuation of the movie albeit without Syndrome dying Mirage switches sides and uses her knowledge of Syndrome's tech to help The Incredibles.
>>
>>82786634
>No Punisher, DareDevil, or Ghost Rider Infinity figures
good riddance!
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 284x177
>>82787108
They said those characters were too adult to be put in the game. Never was a fan of Punisher but Ghost Rider's flame whip is available via random power discs.
>>
>>82786844
I would like Amiibos to go next desu. They're probably the absolute worst offenders.
>>
File: image.jpg (408 KB, 1940x1091) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
408 KB, 1940x1091
>>82787294
All this hate I don't even play amiibo but I was hoping to get a cheap Samus figure.
>>
>>82786634
Worse part is that 4.0 would have finally allowed different franchises to interact and would have had an actual story mode
>>
File: dinfinity.jpg (10 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
dinfinity.jpg
10 KB, 299x168
I'll miss it. Some of the figurines were pretty coll and some of the playsets weren't half bad either. They just flooded the market too much. All those Poe Dameron and Tron figurines, still taking up space on store shelves.
>>
I'm not because the game is worthless and the figures were expensive, but now they're probably going to be heavily discounted so stores can get rid of them, and I can get them for cheap.
>>
>>82786827

mourn
verb
feel regret or sadness about (the loss or disappearance of something).
"publishers mourned declining sales of hardback fiction"
synonyms: deplore, bewail, bemoan, rue, regret, sigh over
"he mourned the loss of the beautiful medieval buildings"

Straight from google.
>>
File: image.png (187 KB, 1000x556) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187 KB, 1000x556
>>82787416
Tell me about it I can't seem to find Sabine in stores yet at least.

Just want to get Sabine, Hulkbuster and maybe Alice. I know it isn't the original but I have this weird thing where I prefer to play as characters who wear gloves especially if they enter melee.

I wince whenever a gloveless character has to resort to physical attacks. Weird I know.
>>
It pisses me the hell off and makes me doubt Igers business sense.

He was quick to cut it because he doesn't "get" vidya. Fine, OK, whatever.

But how the hell did he get to be CEO of Disney if he can't recognize the fact that Disney fans collect merch like crack? This could've been the next Vinylnation or Puns if he had managed it well.
>>
Why the hell did freakin' Yondu get a figure?
>>
>>82787642
You might be right. It's setting in. Just like Eisner before him. He had a great run, but something about running Disney turns a man from smart and business savvy into...something else. Maybe it's for the best that he plans to retire before 2020.
>>
>>82787655
The same reason the Tron characters got ones even after the movies and tv show got cancelled.
>>
>>82787655
They had enough time left in the development cycle for 2.0 to make two mire characters. Marvel insisted on Yondu and Falcon.

Thanks, Ike.
>>
File: image.png (362 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
362 KB, 500x500
>>82787679
Quorra is a qt I'm glad we finally have a collectible figure of her.
>>
>>82787722
Falcon I can understand, but Yondu? Why not War Machine or something?
>>
>>82786874
>muh toy is cancelled
>mourning
get help you fucking brand slave
>>
>>82787774
War Machine would play a little too similarly to Iron Man. I'd be like making a figurine for Red Hulk. But yeah, falcon was good choice and he seems to have sold fine. Yondu on the other hand...
>>
>>82786752
Good, I don't want them to stoop so low.
>>
>>82786634
It was a cool concept, but I just wished there was more substance to it. I only tried 3.0, but the gameplay was tedious and generic. I feel like it could have been a really cool Disney Platformer, where each figure unlocks new levels and powers and bosses, and if you complete a whole set from one movie you'd get something special.
>>
>>82787762
She was pretty much the only reason to watch Legacy.

Well, if you wanted to see how some of the characters from Uprising ended up, then you also watched Legacy.
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1024x768
>>82787790
Getting so upset over the nonserious use of a single word and that anon is the one who needs help?

Okay.
>>
>>82787845
If you completed any single Star Wars set you unlocked a lightsaber for all characters and they did add more bosses with a patch.
>>
>>82787927
>Flying characters like Falcon and Iron Man with lightsabers

I'll take overpowered for 2000, Tom.
>>
>>82787979
Due to the mechanics you can't use melee while flying.

If you want some overpowered characters however; Violet Parr, Iron Man, Hiro, Kylo Ren and freaking Tinker Bell of all people should suffice.
>>
>>82788029
I heard Finn and Rey are both pretty strong to, is that right?
>>
>>82788056
Haven't had the opportunity to play as them unfortunately so I can't say.
>>
>>82788056

Finn's pretty strong but his costume disk is utter bullshit. Gives him and anyone that uses it pretty insane critical strike.
>>
I'm sadder we never got to KH content.
>>82786844
Skylanders are still the biggest ones.
>>
>>82788092
Wasn't Disney Infinity outselling them last christmas?
>>
Good riddance, cheers
To the fall of this genre
>>
>>82788189
I'm genuinely amazed that /co/ of all places lacks an appreciation for collecting figures especially for characters that would never get them otherwise.
>>
>>82788107
Yeah.

It was Infinity, Skylanders, Amiibo, and Dimensions a distant fourth.
>>
>>82788478
>Dimensions
>Poor Sales

They should have seen that coming. All their tie ins made no sense. Why does Dr. Who have a campaign in a game for children? What kid cares about Wizard of Oz? Why buy the Dimensions Portal pack when they can just get Portal?
>>
>>82788478

Dimensions big problem for me is that in Australia at least each thing is about twice as expensive
>>
File: THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA.jpg (45 KB, 365x500) Image search: [Google]
THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA.jpg
45 KB, 365x500
>>82786798
>And I have to admit, not having that new Jack figurine they were planning is so disappointing
I gotchu famalam.
>>
It was a bad game, nothing much was lost.

It needed a full campaign to actually, you know, play through with the characters you owned. But it got way too short, too cut-and-pasted, too filler-material play sets. Even worse, despite the game being sold on how it was an imaginion-freeing product, enforced arbitrary limitations on which characters could play together. Its a kids game, why in the world wouldn't you let me run, say, Donald Duck with Iron Man in the Avengers play set?

The big selling point of the no-campaign game was the toybox mode where you could make your own levels. As nifty as that sounds, it was released in DI 1.0 as a clearly alpha product and never got to the level of detail/complexity it needed to be at to make up for not being able to do anything else with the game. There were X Construction Set games back in the *Commodore 64* era that had more depth than DI's toybox. This could have been the Killer App of the market segment and it never materialized.

Those little pog packs were overly money-grubbing even for Disney.
>>
>>82788725
I actually had that toy. It was the only ECW one I ever had.
>>
>>82787642
>>82787666
Iger's okay with movies and TV but shit with everything else. Just look at the whole MyMagic+ shitstorm or the aesthetically beautiful but content shallow New Fantasyland or Epcot's continual decay. And now you got the Guardians of the Galaxy retheme of the Tower of Terror rumors
>>
>>82788753
>Even worse, despite the game being sold on how it was an imaginion-freeing product, enforced arbitrary limitations on which characters could play together. Its a kids game, why in the world wouldn't you let me run, say, Donald Duck with Iron Man in the Avengers play set?

John Lasseter's autism (which is shared by some other Disney brass because Kingdom Hearts has the same issue) demands that characters cannot visit different properties. That's why the Toybox mode exists and why they're even toys in the first place.
>>
File: 1433515275558.jpg (25 KB, 285x281) Image search: [Google]
1433515275558.jpg
25 KB, 285x281
>tfw remember being hyped when Green Goblin got announced
>it turns out to be the shitty USM cartoon Goblin
I'm still mad.
>>
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 1280x720
>>82788753
Well thank you for articulating your point rather than just saying it sucked or something.

I still found it to be enjoyable and will miss the potential. I remember when I first saw The Incredibles in action and the excitement I had at playing as Violet and getting a decent figure for my collection to boot.

I personally love collecting figurines for my favorite comic and cartoon figures cause I'm afraid when I grow older I'll forget these characters and the comics won't last through life with me.
>>
>>82788980
Word is they were going to finally have a full Toy Box story mode that would let you mix and match characters from different worlds/properties for DI 4 next year. Which just makes the cancellation all the more painful.

>>82789044
I know what you mean. Doesn't look anything like the Goblin I remember.
>>
I'm mad that it took them so long to realize people wanted a story mode and that they front loaded the game with useless figures like cars and phineas and ferb. I'm mad that online multiplayer sucked dick for crack when it could have been at least competent. I'm mad that they reused more assets in 3.0 than actually making new ones. I'm mad we'll never get a Doctor Strange figure.
>>
>>82786634

It was an admirable, but ultimately futile attempt to compete with Skylanders. I saw it's failure coming long ago, especially since Skylanders has already established itself so well that everyone saw Disney Infinity as a ripoff.
>>
>>82787098
Ah that's cool.
>>
>>82787108
Ghost Rider's bike is available, put Jack on it and his head will go on fire.
>>
>>82787294
Fuck off, Skylanders and Lego Dimensions are worse.
>>
>>82787679
Tron was digital only, it was because of the requests and complaints that they made the figures in the first place.
>>
Still got a hole left behind by City of Heroes
>>
>>82788572
I'm pretty sure at least half of the game's contents is meant for adults as well.
>>
>>82788725
Damn you Hydra.
>>
>>82786634
Don't care, I just hope it means that they are going to start real games based on Marvel properties.

I mean, even in pile of shit that were movies based on Phase 1 of MCU, there was that one average Cap game.
>>
>>82786634

Fuck yes I'm sad.

>Goofy will have never gotten a figure.
>Oswald will have never gotten a figure.
>Hercules will have never gotten a figure.
>Kuzco will have never gotten a figure.
>More Disney Villains like Jafar, Oogie, Hades, Turbo, and Classic Maleficent will have never gotten figures.
>Darkwing Duck will have never gotten a figure.
>Star Butterfly will have never gotten a figure.
>Classic Tron will have never gotten a figure.
>The Gargoyles will have never gotten figures.
>Sora will have never gotten a figure.
>The Sanderson Sisters or at least Winifred will have never gotten figures.
>Winnie the Pooh will have never gotten a figure.
>The Beast will have never gotten a figure.
>Peter Pan will have never gotten a figure.
>Robin Hood will have never gotten a figure.
>Kim Possible will have never gotten a figure.
>The cast of Gravity Falls will have never gotten figures.
>Simba will have never gotten a figure.
>WALL-E will have never gotten a figure.
>Doctor Strange will have never gotten a figure.
>Jedi Luke will have never gotten a figure.
>Sheev will have never gotten a figure.

At least I can hopefully make a decent amount of cash turning them in.
>>
>>82790003
It's funny cause Kim Possible along many of the other characters you mentioned were some of the big hopefuls.

I'm gonna keep my figures though at heart I'll always be a collector.
>>
File: 5738287cv11a.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
5738287cv11a.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
Should I, /co/? I don't play the game, but I've thought this was the best Rocket design since I first saw it a couple years ago.

I don't even collect toys.
>>
>>82790594
Sure, it's the best looking figurine you're ever gonna get.
>>
>>82787354
If you buy one thinking it could be a fun video game thing even in a simple way, like myself and probably many others, it's pretty shitty. As a figurine I suppose it would be OK.
>>
>>82789904
RIP CoX
Still the best superhero MMO to date.
>>
>>82790733
I thought most of the characters look nice in the unified style only a few looked off to me like Phineas and Hatter.
>>
>>82790740
What the fuck are you talking about? Amibo aren't used to play games like the other toys are, they just give cosmetic bonuses.
>>
>>82790813
Yeah there's a reason why Phineas is one of their lowest selling characters.

I like how the majority of the Star Wars characters look exactly like their Clone Wars selves, while Jack Skellington looks perfect as always.
>>
>>82789193
It was beating Skylanders handily, though.
>>
File: 1461608454866.png (302 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1461608454866.png
302 KB, 557x605
>>82786780
This, amiibos, Skylanders, lego dimensions, all that shit needs to go.
>>
>>82789985
>real games
>based on Marvel properties
You'll take your phone games and like them, goy.
>>
>>82790003
>we never got Kermit
>>
>>82788572
its more like they're fucking expensive compared to the rest
>>
Lol no. We could get more marvel vidya out, which we've severely lacked for years
>>
>>82786676
Why do people like this even think? Why does this trigger your autism?

It's like when people still try to argue that none of the franchises in Smash mesh together because they all have different art styles. Like, come on dude.
>>
>>82790003
>all this wasted potential
Fuck me

I should buy DI 3.0 and get all the characters that I really want while I still can. It actually looks like a cool throwback to 6th gen 3D platformers.
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8oh8kdbhkwcri6v/InfinityVoiceClips.rar

Every single voice clip from 1.0. I don't think anyone's ripped 2.0 and 3.0 yet.
>>
>Dipper and Mabel slated for 2.0.
>Postponed to 3.0.
>Then postponed to 3.0 year two.
>Now postponed to never.
>>
>>82786634
I'm sad that it got cancelled before it got Goofy. Now it will always feel incomplete.
>>
As an X-Men and videogames fan I am happy about this.

Disney should just let Capcom and Activision make real videogames instead of this shit.
>>
>>82797056
And what exactly makes you think Disney/Marvel will let them use X-Men characters?
>>
>>82797056
>thinking this means X-Men games will happen

The DI staff pitched the X-Men as characters and Marvel gave them a hard no. Only characters that they own the movie rights for.

Hell, they vetoed a Spider-man set until Avalanche agreed to base it on the god awful cartoon.
>>
>>82788572
>Why does Dr. Who have a campaign in a game for children?

Um, I'm sorry, but Doctor Who is a show for children.
>>
>>82797056
>Disney should just let Capcom
Will never happen but:

>Marvel vs. Capcom 4 when?
>Iron Man game by Capcom when?
>S.H.I.E.L.D. action game by the RE6 team when?
>Deadpool game by the DMC team when?

Just imagine how amazing any of these would be. If Capcom were smart and wanted money, they'd do it too.
>>
So, then do I want to grab a Cap and a Sam Flynn figure now before they hypothetically get scooped up by collectors and scalpers?
>>
File: Sabine-Featured.png (215 KB, 356x356) Image search: [Google]
Sabine-Featured.png
215 KB, 356x356
I really loved the Star Wars stuff. The figures all look nice (though Vader is a little off in-game), and the game itself was fun and charming. Wouldn't mind seeing a legit SW game that takes some ideas from DI.

Hope there will be some price drops soon, because I'd still like to get the TFA set and the rest of the Rebels (just have Sabine so far).

>>82790003
No Dooku, Grievous or any Inquisitors is the biggest bummer for me.
>>
>>82786634
Perhaps now disney will focus on other things....

Like renewing the marvel license for mvc4

> a man can dream
>>
>>82786634
No, the game sucked and the models were bizarre looking.

Frankly, I'll never understand why they went for a unified look.
>>
File: Never Ever.jpg (130 KB, 418x308) Image search: [Google]
Never Ever.jpg
130 KB, 418x308
>>82787294
>looking at amiibos as anything more than official merch of nintendo characters
>being mad that bretty good looking figures of Duck Hunt Dog, Falco, Ganondorf, Lil Mac, Pit, etc exist, inb4 tumblr pics of day one marth & peach, i have 11 amiibos they all look great
>implying they ever did anything besides give you skins that literally wouldn't be in said game otherwise
>implying they actually do anything offensive besides being necessary for Mario Party U which by all accounts is crap anyway
wew lad, i'm hype as fuck for Cloud & Bayo amiibos too
>>
>>82798661
I hope they pour a lot of money into making Bayo look good.
I'd willingly pay double the price if it looked better than every other amiibo.
>>
>>82798585
You'd prefer a Playstation Allstars Battle Royale mishmash instead?

>>82798034
You'll get phone games and you'll like it.
>>
>>82797249
Oh, and they also insisted on a Yondu figure, which apparently single handedly sunk the entire project.
>>
>>82787294
Haha, fuck you, Anon. Most of those characters would never even HAVE figures if the Amiibo line didn't exist. I honestly don't even give a shit what they do in games, that part's just a bonus.
>>
>>82802495
>tfw poorfag
>tfw still have to get Rosalina, Little Mac, ZSS, Ganondorf, Mega Man, the 8-bit Mario, Yarn Yoshi, and Splatoon figures
Fuck me.
>>
>>82786634

Boring game, difficult interface, overpriced toys, selection based solely on what's popular that year rather than the glorious celebration of all things Disney like they claimed it was.

Guess that means no Mabel or Darkwing Duck figures, though.
>>
File: cdn.indiewire.psdops.com.jpg (62 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
cdn.indiewire.psdops.com.jpg
62 KB, 680x478
>>82786634

At least we got my girl Alice before the line ended.

Upset we won't get an Ira Bell figure though.
>>
File: god fucking dammit.gif (4 MB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
god fucking dammit.gif
4 MB, 266x189
>>82790003

>No Basil of Baker St.
>No Kida
>No Milo Thatch
>No Scrooge McDuck
>No Belle
>No Beast
>>
>>82793215

I'm sick of it.
>>
>>82803199
What would Belle do? READ at her enemies? Give me Gaston.
>>
>>82803945

I dunno man it'd just be fun to have her in the game.
>>
>>82803945
They made Jasmine a sand witch, so who knows
>>
File: open_faced_club_sand_wedge.png (291 KB, 470x346) Image search: [Google]
open_faced_club_sand_wedge.png
291 KB, 470x346
>>82804706
>They made Jasmine a sand witch
>>
File: the-great-gatsby-fashion-1-545.gif (1 MB, 545x261) Image search: [Google]
the-great-gatsby-fashion-1-545.gif
1 MB, 545x261
Why do I care? This just further proves Lego Dimensions as the master toys to life race.

>MFW when we get Lego Spider-Man annoying Lego Batman

>MFW Lego Jack Sparrow is trying to steal Lego Doctor's TARIDS

>MFW Lego Luke Skywalker is trying to figure out how a portal gun works.

>MFW Lego Darkwing duck goes on an an adventure with Lego Homer

>MFW Lego Mickey teams up with Lego Scooby Doo.
>>
>>82806640
All of that for $500.
>>
>>82807185
100 for base game which doesn't require you to buy any extra copies, so ultimately you'd be saving more many than buying Disney Infinity. Single packs or $8, story and team packs are $20. Implying you already have the game and implying these are all story packs for Spidey, Jack, Luke, Duck, and Mickey, it would be for $100. However, with that you're also getting new areas of the game to access for each, new hub worlds for each, and an entire seperate story for each that lasts about 40 minuets each.
>>
Does this mean the series will get cheaper or more expensive to get into? I think it'd be fun just to play some Star Wars stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1280x720
>>82806640
If you like Lego stuff more power to you but the sheer amount of Lego cartoons and movies soured me on the franchise.

>>82809173
Probably more expensive sadly which is why I'm going to try to get my favorite figures as soon as possible.
>>
>>82786634
Marvel Games are dead. Permanently.
>>
>>82806640
>Tagine is, "You're going to need a bigger imagination. "
>CCompletely linear story mode with no customization
>>
>>82790594
yeah, its my favorite too

>dem arms
>>
File: Jamison hahaha.jpg (24 KB, 377x469) Image search: [Google]
Jamison hahaha.jpg
24 KB, 377x469
>>82796999
>>
>>82811337
>Marvel Games are dead. Permanently.
I was hoping the death of Disney Infinity would be the resurrection of Marvel vs Capcom again
>>
>>82814926
>Another Marvel Vs. Capcom, ever

BAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>82812760
There's plenty of imagination to do, not least of which is imagining what crazy lines Bart would have had.

>>82797926
I thought Sabine looked pretty nice both as a figurine and in-game. Her show look from what I've seen is disappointing in comparison.
>>
>>82786634
It felt kind of inevitable to me. The Toys-To-Life thing was NEVER a good long-term investment. It was never going to last more than a couple years tops.
I give it another year before they stop being a major marketing push, and another three before they stop being a thing entirely.

Disney isn't stopping the fun, they're just the first out of a burning building.
>>
Game was crap. I did get a figure on a black friday sale, because why the fuck now though.

>>82788771
I'm amazed that they had any toys that HARDCORE. I would buy a figure of that one crazy woman with the Testicular Claw Hold grip though.
>>
One of the things I enjoyed about DI 2.0 was the developer made levels Toybox Tales which would essentially be a precursor to Toybox Takeover where an original villain was using his powers to mess with the multiverse.

Since it was 2.0 there were no true bosses but there were a few puzzle bosses like the four elemental Titans. One of the later levels was also pretty memorable because it gave your character of choice a temporary golden chi super mode.
>>
You know the worst part?

Disney will probably never acknowledge DI again, since even a cursory glance at the cancellation reveals it's all upper management's fault. They're probably embarrassed by it.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.