[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He was wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
He was wrong.
>>
What was Falcon's stance during AvX? Did he even show up during AvX?
>>
>>82783844
Cable bitchslapped him in Sanction, later he was with She-Hulk and Moon Knight when they went to Westchester.
>>
>>82783722
Wrong about WHAT???
>>
>>82783722
and?
>>
>>82783844
He wasn't Captain America yet so he just did whatever Cap was doing.
>>
>>82784014
Being Cap
>>
>>82783722
Oh course he is wrong. Captain America is suppose to be a super soldier and Sam is nothing but a fit man. Even that retard US Agent would had made a better Captain America.
>>
>>82785334
Existing? or do you mean accepting the mantle of Captain America when Steve chose his successor?
Because either of those two things seem to be "bu-duh" easy choices to make.
>>
>>82784014
>lets criminals break the law (illegals crossing the border)
>beats up border patrol for being 'racist'
>>
>>82787171

yeah they definitely injected their sjw bullshit into that. Unfortunate.
>>
>>82787171
as much as thats not the sort of thing i would think cap would do he certainty wasent wrong

well maybe not about the patrol themselves but the motives behind the heavy borders are just as racist as australias are xenophobic.
>>
>>82787171
Weren't they kidnapping the the illegals to do evil science on them?
>>
>>82787230

Are you a mexican? because it is wrong and illegal. Which is why we have deportation raids going on right now.

We have immigration laws for a reason.
>>
>>82787171
I thought he beat up the border guards because they weren't really border guards and were abducting illegals to use as science experiments.
>>
>>82787342
I'm pretty sure it's also illegal the kidnap illegal immigrants to do science experiments.
>>
As a Hispanic immigrant I can tell you keeping out illegals isn't what is wrong or racist.

It's the hypocrisy. They claim to be trying to keep them out. But so many are in, allowed in to serve as not even second class citizens but non-citizens with very few rights or opportunities.

And why do they come? Many are escaping horrible governments and situations, more than half (I'm being generous) cause by the US decades ago in the name of their own interests, destabilizing governments and arming and training all sorts of groups. Not to speak of their also hypocritical drug war and simultaneously voracious appetite for drugs that keep even more corruption alive in these countries.

So the US makes places shitty, the people flee into the US, because they would never allow the type of shit they cause elsewhere on their own soil. Then, they use these people as cheap labor while also using their entry as a polarizing issue without context impeded to justify more shitty moves.

They should stop illegals from coming in, every country should patrol it's borders. They fucking Assholes for pretending they don't exploit them once in and Dr pretending it's not their own damn fault they come.
>>
>>82787407
Yes, not federal officers or concerned citizens but self described fascists The Sons of the Serpents
>>
>>82787529
I don't know much about the process, but I thought the real issue was that illegals aren't making the effort to come in legally through immigrations. I understand it takes years of time and dedication, but that's the process that has worked for millions of immigrants in the past.
>>
>>82787259
I don't think he even knew that at the time? Or did he? he just beat them up because they were trying to turn them back.
>>
>>82787529
This.

Every year, the USA takes 1 million immigrants from various poverty-stricken countries, yet every year, those poverty-stricken countries population increases by about 80 million. And the ones that the USA takes are the ones who can read, write speak english and have some money etc., so in all honesty, taking immigrants from countries is a bad thing, they're taking the best-off from the poor countries and bringing them to America, when those people they took could be making a huge difference in the country they were born in.
>>
>>82787583

In many cases the conditions that cause them to come are cause by the US' intervention in other countries in the Americas and their role in the illegal drug industry as well as their fake war on it. After causing the problem, the US uses it as an excuse for more spending, a talking point to rally votes and an excuse for prejudice or outright racism.

So no, people not filling out forms and just hoofing it across the desert isn't the actual problem, though they should go through the proper motions.
>>
>>82787664
Thanks for the insight
>>
>>82787171
In universe where they know extraterrestrial life exists, you'd think they would abandon jingoism,or it at least think more globally, and move on to banning actual aliens.

Who the fuck would care about Mexicans if there's a potential Skrull invasion?
>>
>>82787584
I wish I had the issue to hand but the way I rember it he had intel something was up with illeagals disapering in the area. When came across the "patrol" they were acting sketchy as fuck and attacked him when he called them on it.
Maybe we could get a storytime to confirm or refute my recollection?
>>
File: captainemericasamwilson001.png (1 MB, 649x1015) Image search: [Google]
captainemericasamwilson001.png
1 MB, 649x1015
>>82787721
Here are those pages.

1/2
>>
File: captainemericasamwilson002.png (1018 KB, 659x1009) Image search: [Google]
captainemericasamwilson002.png
1018 KB, 659x1009
>>82788511
2/2
>>
>>82787634
Guess those people are kinda shitty for abandoning their own country
>>
>>82788694

0/10
>>
>>82788511
>>82788602

Thank you for assuring me I've done the right thing in staying away from that debacle.
>>
>>82788704
>produce drugs to sell to America
>America's fault for doing drugs and making demand
>educated people immigrate to America leaving nation behind
>America's fault for accepting them instead of those who would offer nothing to the nation they're immigrating to.

How dare the states not take responsibility for what those countries do?
>>
>>82787171
But that's the right thing to do. And it's far more in line with real American values.
>>
>>82788775

>bring down governments and institute puppet dictators.
>facilitate the production and transportation of drugs into the US and its distribution throughout the nation
>demonize the disenfranchised as a threat to the economy and society's safety so that they can be an issue to rally around and justification for more government spending

>pretend the problem is like just stepping on shit where you have no responsibility

The US government. Adopting dogs and releasing them once they are tired of caring for them only to complain about the amount of strays and all the shit in the street. They should also watch where they're going.
>>
>>82788925
>everything in a country is shit
>must be organized America
Conspiracy is the refuge of the coward and the idiot
>>
This thread's starting to get political, and we all know what mods do to political threads on /co/.
>>
>>82788946

>conspiracy

Yeah, no. Nothing theoretical about the US intervening to their benefit in central and south America.
>>
>>82788991
Absolutely nothing?
Join in?
>>
>>82788511
So that's even more clear cut than I rember.
Captain America beating up on cartoon bad guys, not subtial but business as usual. Remind why this was problematic again?
>>
>>82789541
Because they're wearing costumes, they are automatically assumed to be bad guys, but those people were illegal immigrants trying to pass into the USA. Supreme serpent wanted them to come with him (because they were experimenting on illegal border crossers) or to flee.
>>
Also, the Sam Wilson with Misty Knight, who Sam is aware is working for Hydra after the events of All-new Captain America (she stole an Inhuman from SHIELD who could make the entire planet sterile). I don't know if Nick Spencer isn't aware of this or not...
>>
>>82790234
*Sam Wilson works with

apologies for the unreadable grammar
>>
File: Captain America 014-004.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Captain America 014-004.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
Why would they do an immigrant thing right after the previous run did it?
>>
>>82790533
Why did Daredevil and Deadpool do immigrant things right around the same time? It's a hot topic.
>>
>>82790533
That's easy for a chucklefuck who was hibernating when 9/11 happened to say.
>>
>>82790620
Cap fought alongside Japanese Americans didn't he? He knows you can't judge a group based on what people in an entirely different country are doing
>>
>>82790604
Trump announced he would buils a wall maybe?

But Loose Nuke is from around April 2014 I believe, which is before Trump announced his intentions so I guess its a mystery
>>
>>82790658
In the movie he did. In the comics which were actually published in the 40s there were obviously no Japanese American soldiers because they were all locked up in camps.
>>
>>82788602
>well, see, that is just a pernicious stereotype--we arrived in a minivan
I admit, I keked.
>>
>>82790715
The 442nd would like to have a word with you
>>
>>82790533
Wasn't Cap's Irish father a violent drunk who beat the shit out of his wife and son?
>>
>>82790715
>40s there were obviously no Japanese American soldiers because they were all locked up in camps.
But that's wrong because the government literally went to the camps to see if anyone would enlist and a fuck ton did
>>
>>82790765
>Irish
>violent
>drunk
>who beat the shit out of his wife and son
You repeat yourself, sir.
>>
>>82790815
Right, but it kind of defeats the point Cap makes when he says people were prejudiced against his family's people when they were actually shitbags
>>
>>82790861
Does it? His father may have been an Irish shitbag, but that guy's son grew up to be Captain America.
>>
>>82787171
>Free movement of capital
>Restricted movement of labor
Nah friend that's not how it works.
>>
>>82790970
>There's a legal way to come into the country and work
>>
>>82790861

There are shitty parents in every group.
>>
>>82791675
It doesn't fulfill the labor needs, obviously. If you think the system would be functional if people "just behaved" I don't know what to say. Either the law obeys the nature of the system or the system will be dysfunctional.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.