[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What season would you say is the last of the "old"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1444605574162s.jpg (3 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
1444605574162s.jpg
3 KB, 125x108
What season would you say is the last of the "old" Simpsons, i.e: what's worth watching
>>
gonna be controversial and say season 6, in that it's probably the last season that contains episodes i'd call my favorites.

i'd even say the last season for consistent high quality from episode to episode is 4.

but that's just me. I feel like I judge simpsons harder than a lot of people do.
>>
>>82783498
>>
>>
stop at behind the laughter
>>
>>82783583
watching it for the first time now
around season 5 it starts to get some stinkers but it's still very good at 7. The australia episode is solid gold
I'll let you know when I hit the point where I can't stand it
>>
>>82784804
Meme episode
>>
>>82784943
literally every simpsons episode, good or bad, is a meme episode by this point.

simpsons is a literal meme show for memers
>>
One day, Lisa was walking home from the 9th grade. She had just turned 15 the previous week and was in high spirits. "One more birthday and I can drive." she said cheerfully. As Lisa opened the front door, she knocked slowly and called out "Mom, Bart, Maggie? I'm home." But after being greeted with silence, she looked around puzzled and after a few moments realized that there was nobody there.

"Hmm, guess they're all out. Oh well, that's ok. I need to practice for the band in peace." she said to herself. Lisa then walked to the kitchen and took out a can of soda. Heading up to her room, she took out her saxophone case and began to play for a few moments. For some reason however, Lisa found herself unable to concentrate and put the saxophone down. Then she took out a magazine and proceeded to read through it lazily. But when she opened the tab on the can of soda, her hand slipped and it started spilling down the front of her shirt. "Aw dammit!" Lisa exclaimed. "Eh, I was going to change my clothes anyway." she thought. She then got up and peeled off her shirt and slacks, putting them in the clothes hamper. Now wearing just her bra and panties, Lisa rubbed her chin for a minute and thought "Oh well, nobody's home now anyway. There's no hurry." So she sat back down on the bed in her underwear and tucked herself under the covers, continuing to peruse her magazine.
>>
A few minutes later, Lisa could hear the front door opening and footsteps coming up the stairs. "Oh, that must be Bart. I hope he has the sense to not barge in here when I'm in my underwear." she thought. Then her eyes bulged as she realized that the bedroom door was partially open. "Oh crap, I can't close it because if I get out of bed, he'll see me. Well maybe if I..." she thought. But before Lisa could finish, she heard Milhouse calling "Hey Bart, are you here? I thought we were gonna hang after school and..." Her face turned white as a sheet. "Oh my god. I'm all alone in my underwear and Milhouse of all people is here..." she thought, realizing that she was in a very bad situation right now.

Milhouse walked into the upstairs hallway, still calling "Hey Bart! Are you here?" As he passed Lisa's door, he noticed a shaking mass under the sheets. "Lisa? Is that you?" "Milhouse, go away." she replied in a mouse-like voice. "Why, what's the matter? Did Snowball XIV get run over by a car? Seriously, you have the worst luck with cats and...how come you're huddled under the covers?" "Never mind, just go away." Lisa replied. "Is anyone else home?" Milhouse asked. "No. Now please get out of my room." "Why so hostile? You can tell the House what's eating you." he smiled.

Lisa finally couldn't take being under the hot, stuffy blanket so she stuck her head out. "Milhouse, I know what the only thing you could possibly want out of me is and it's not a saxophone recital." "But that would be oh so sexy." said Milhouse. Although Lisa's head was the only visible part of her body, part of her bra strap peeked out and Milhouse proceeded to bend over and run his finger along it. "Are you wearing only a bra?" he said seductively. Lisa scowled. "Yes, I'm in my underwear. Why do you think I'm huddled under the blanket. Now kindly get out of my room or I'll..." but before she could finish, Milhouse placed his arms around her shoulders and passionately kissed her.
>>
"Mmmmppphhhh!" Lisa feebly protested, but Milhouse continued. "Stop it!" "I know you secretly want a tour of the House." he replied. "Please, I don't want to have sex with you." "Whyever would you not want a thing like that?" he replied, still in a seductive voice. "Because...I'll get pregnant and I'm only 15." "Trust me, I'll be real careful with you." "My parents will probably be home soon anyway!" Lisa continued to protest. But it was in vain. Milhouse undid her bra strap and slowly removed it from her, despite her feeble struggles. With her supple young breasts freed, he began to caress and squeeze them.

Then Milhouse abruptly released Lisa from his grip and she immediately pulled herself back under the bedsheet. While she was doing that, Milhouse began to undress himself, taking his shoes, shirt, and pants off. Lisa stuck her head out again, saw that he was now in his underwear, and pulled back under, still trembling. "Please, no." she said in a faint voice. Milhouse was still undeterred and began to pull the sheet from Lisa's face. "Why are you so afraid?" he asked gently. "You have such beautiful blue eyes and such soft hair." "I-I guess." Lisa said shakily. Milhouse then reached down to the waistband of her panties and started to slip them off. He got them just about to her thighs and then started removing his own underwear.

Now naked, he climbed into the sheets and smiled slowly. Realizing that there was nothing to prevent the inevitable, Lisa said weakly "Could you please pull out of me at the end so I don't get pregnant?" "Sure thing." said Milhouse. He then grabbed and kissed her again, and in one quick motion thrust himself onto her.
>>
Milhouse started pumping in and out of Lisa's pussy furiously. Within a few moments, her feeble protests turned to cries of pleasure. "Oh, oh, oh god yes yes FASTER FASTER OH MY GOD YESSSSS MILHOUSE YESSSSS!!!!" Lisa cried. "OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Milhouse cried in unison as he shot spurt after spurt of his cum into her. Sweating and exhausted, the two fell off of each other. "Oh..." Lisa said between breaths. Then she glanced at Milhouse. "You forgot to pull out of me." "What? Aw nuts." he replied. "Aw, that's ok. I probably won't get pregnant this one time. But if you ever try to rape me and stuff again, I will kill you." said Lisa. Milhouse then looked around. "Heh, I'd better be going before your parents get back." he said. He got up and proceeded to quickly gather his clothes and put them back on.

"See you later, cutie." Milhouse said as he left. "I hate him, but still..." Lisa said, falling back onto the pillow and smiling.

The end.
>>
>>82783498
8 was the last consistently good but 9 is worth watching since it has a lot of episodes from 8's staff still onboard.
>>
File: 1463219466319.gif (496 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
1463219466319.gif
496 KB, 400x265
>>82785406
>>82785418
>>82785442
cool story brah
>>
>>82785687
At least his story is actually believable as opposed to most smutfics.
>>
>>82784804
This episode is awful. 4th wall breaking isn't fun after the 10th time.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Simpsons_episodes_(seasons_1%E2%80%9320)#Season_10_.281998.E2.80.9399.29

The tenth has some good eps. They are all gag episodes,tho.
>>
>>82783498
season 9

czech mein
>>
>>82785611
I'd say 10 is what people call Zombie Simpsons, but it's about as close to decent Zombie Simpsons as you're ever going to find. Like, look at Mom and Pop Art. It's everything that people hate about the post-8 stuff (Homer gets a new job, Homer acts like a jerk, everyone just kind of goes along with what he wants, gratuitous celebrity cameo, ending makes no sense), but it still has a lot of great lines ("Everything's coming up Milhouse!" "Le Grille? What the hell is that?", some dead-on satire of the art world, and even the celebrity cameo is really funny.
>>
>>82783498
Anything after just isn't worth it in my opinion.
>>
>>82786246
Wow - I forgot to type the number 8. Jesus.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.