[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Does Marvel Put these Lists up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: bestmom.jpg (21 KB, 300x454) Image search: [Google]
bestmom.jpg
21 KB, 300x454
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpSy6R4AxjQ

Marvel's Top 10's mom is a fucking joke. To put fucking Wanda, Jessica Drew and Mystique in the category of good mothers is fucking insulting. 2 out of those mothers weren't very good and Jess has barely been fucking established to even deserve that list.

I really approve of Tigra, she is a fucking responsible kick ass mom. Jubilee being an adopted mother didn't appeal me but I can see why she deserves this list. Thor's step mum is a no brainer.

Including fucking Medusa over Crystal is a crime. I don't hate her but Crystal's been taking care of fucking Luna longer than the fucking Queen.

AND I fucking like Jessica Jones but her overtaking Sue freaking Storm is infuriating. Susan's a fantastic character that evolved from damsel in distress to a certified fucking badass.

I approve of Aunt May though. I mean I hate Marvel still thinks she is super important in his life now that he is in his 30s but yeah, early teen years Spidey needed that lovely woman.

Anyways co, who would you chose for your top 10 moms? I can't be the only one who thinks marvel ignored actual good moms in favor of popularity.
>>
>>82780453
These are the types of lists that usually put, like, Wolverine or Kitty Pryde as top X-Men

I wouldn't put much stock in them at all.
>>
File: didn'treadlol.png (247 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
didn'treadlol.png
247 KB, 480x360
>>82780453
>Why Does Marvel Put these Lists up?

To trigger you, and it worked.
>>
> donor
What? Spider-Woman didn't even sleep with someone?
>>
>>82780453
hey before Mystique assassinated her son he was running for president, that's gotta account for something.
>>
File: 1459049198068.gif (433 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459049198068.gif
433 KB, 400x400
>>82782981
>Spider-Woman didn't even sleep with someone?
>>
>>82780453
Crystal took care of Luna for pretty much only her avengers stint and she got kidnapped a shit load of times. Crystal's infidelity is why she had been separated from her father most of her life. She stayed in attilan while Crystal capped it up on earth due to the pollution shit. Hell Luna isn't even with Crystal now, Medusa is the better parent.
>>
File: 1462066556438.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1462066556438.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>82780453
>Jessica Jones
>higher than Sue fucking Storm
Fuck out of here.
>>
Jessica Drew being a mother is the height of irresponsibility. I mean getting a sperm donation and becoming a single mother on purpose, willingly depriving your kid of a father and sticking it with random people when you're out superheroing.

He can explain it better than I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeEk4HZGqLo
>>
>>82786819
Exactly. Nobody has a right to a kid. A kid has a right to you. Children are not hobbies.
>>
File: FantasticFour_570_Coverwithlogo.jpg (192 KB, 550x825) Image search: [Google]
FantasticFour_570_Coverwithlogo.jpg
192 KB, 550x825
I think Sue is literally the only good superhero mom in comics.
>>
>>82786885
It's because she's responsible, married, and doesn't try to be a stronk independent feminist woman who don't need no man like so many of the others.
>>
>>82780453
They make these lists because you keep reposting them, idiot.
Ignore them and they won't anymore.
>>
>>82786897
>It's because she's responsible, married
And yet she keeps getting REXED and BLACKED.
Whore.
>>
>>82786932
Huh? When has she ever cheated on Reed after they were married of her own free will?
>>
>>82786932
Maybe in your mind and in the fandom's but not in actual Canon, you know. Marvel's played with the idea, but never actually happened.

No writer's gonna break apart Marvel's premiere family.
>>
>>82786949
it was revealed in X-Factor that Sue had sex with Namor
>>
>>82786949
If FOX doesn't give back the movie rights, they just might tear the family apart out of spite
>>
How is warping reality to keep your children alive not good motherhood? If my mother did that for me I'd be grateful.
>>
>>82786819

Fuck off Gavin.
>>
>>82786819
her son doesn't even have a fucking name
>>
>>82787028

Not everyone names their child right away, you can actually wait a few weeks or maybe even longer.
>>
>>82787216
One month I believe is as long as most countries let you since you have to register them for a birth certificate
>>
>>82787233
Pfft, western legalities don't apply to spider-people
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.