[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I plan on watching episodes of this and all of Extreme Ghostbusters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: trgb01.jpg (63 KB, 480x459) Image search: [Google]
trgb01.jpg
63 KB, 480x459
So I plan on watching episodes of this and all of Extreme Ghostbusters this summer to get the taste of that shitastic-looking new movie out of my mouth.

What are the best episodes?
>>
It's been a while since I've re-watched this but from I remember you can skip everything that has "Slimer and the real ghostbusters" as the opening title.

With maybe one or two episodes I can't recall (Janine you've changed is the title of one of them...I think ).

Also Boogeyman and Samhain are must watches. That boogeyman voice still haunts my nightmares...
>>
>>82772357
>you can skip everything that has "Slimer and the real ghostbusters" as the opening title.

Stop watching immediately when they switch to this intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnIMMyc_i94
>>
Mr. Sandman, Dream Me a Dream
The Boogieman Cometh
When Halloween Was Forever
Knock, Knock
The Headless Motorcyclist
The Collect Call of Cathulhu
The Devil to Pay
Night Game
The Thing in Mrs. Faversham's Attic
Ghost Fight at the O.K. Corral
The Man Who Never Reached Home
The Devil In the Deep
Ragnarok and Roll
No One Comes to Lupusville
Ghostbuster of the Year
You Can't Take it with You
The Grundel

As far as Extreme goes

Darkness at Noon
Grundelesque
Fear Itself
Casting the Runes
Ghost Apocalyptic Future
Be Careful What You Wish For
The Luck of the Irish
Home is Where the Horror Is
In Your Dreams
Deadliners
The Jersey Devil Made me Do it.
Killjoys
Slimer's Sacrifice
The Crawler
Heart of Darkness
Back in the Saddle
Mole People
>>
File: 1155074715896Cooper_decked_out.jpg (2 MB, 1565x1205) Image search: [Google]
1155074715896Cooper_decked_out.jpg
2 MB, 1565x1205
>>
>>82776995
good ol' 80s art
>>
The Boogeyman episode always stuck out for me, especially since they pretty much took the concept when they made Monsters Inc.
>>
File: 1367633957916.jpg (70 KB, 212x255) Image search: [Google]
1367633957916.jpg
70 KB, 212x255
>>
>>82773101
>As far as Extreme goes

Honestly as far as quality goes Extreme had pretty good consistency except for like 1 maybe 2 episodes, which unfortunately where the last ones.
>>
>>82773101

I still think one of the coolest things about the old Ghostbusters cartoons was that the episode titles were almost akin to old Twilight Zone/Outer Limits episodes.

They skirt a fine line between being really cheezy, and legit kinda creepy.
>>
>>82781400

It's coming back lads!

Jut a shame about the new film.
>>
>>82772357
Flip Side is a "Slimer and" episode, isn't it?
>>
I've actually been in the process of rewatching them all now. if you have the DVDs. I notice most episodes that don't have some sort of extra feature on them are pretty much trash with bottom of the barrel animation or story with a couple exceptions. I just got into season 3 when they changed Peter's voice from music to coulier. which threw me a bit since I prefer music. I also hate any slimer episode. I never liked slimer as a kid either and not sure why they decided to move the show to a more slimer oriented direction. I felt the character was always obnoxious and annoying.

one of my favorite quotes so far has been from Peter when he Winston asks where he is going and he replies "To find rays marbles. then I'm going to put them into a sock and beat him unconscious with them."

it is sad though that kind of humor seems to be fading out as I get farther into the show.
>>
>>82783608

real monkey paw that.
>>
>>
maybe this will get this thread a little attention
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.