[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Tony Stark recruit the Devil of Hells Kitchen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 336x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 336x438
Why didn't Tony Stark recruit the Devil of Hells Kitchen instead of an inexperienced teenage superhero?
>>
>>82769048
Because Matt doesn't have a hot Aunt.
>>
Because the movies are canon to the shows but not vice versa.

/thread
>>
Because the devil of Hell's Kitchen can't do what Spider-Man can (but didn't).
>>
>>82769096
So the shows are essentially fanfiction?
>>
>>82769048

Matt wouldn't support Tony. Luke Cage or Jessica Jones maybe.
>>
Daredevil *at least* can sense Ant-Man or Redwing next to him.
>>
>>82769048
Because They wanted a teaser for the MCU Spiderman movie.
>>
>>82769143
Yes.
>>
>>82769048
Because there was no Hulk or Thor ro fill the power gap. Spidey displays super strength and is WAAAAAAAAY more exposed than DD or JJ, Stark probably has no idea that exsist. I don't see how you art able to figure this out on your own OP
>>
>>82769213
While surrounded by explosions, lasers, flying suits of armor, and magic? Seems like it'd be hard to focus in all that mess, even for him.
>>
>>82769048
One stopped a speeding truck in its tracks, the other has trouble with a bunch of japs in pajama.
>>
>>82769048
Matt would be hella outclassed in that crowd.
>>
>>82769143
Any story not envisioned and written by the original creators and stewards of these old-ass characters is basically fanfiction
>>
>>82769464
I mean he does it when people are shooting at him and trying to stab him
>>
>>82770561
Because he's trained for shit like that.

I don't think he has any experience with lasers and ANTS.
>>
>>82769048
Matt doesn't let himself get on youtube
>>
>>82769096
Fuck off.
>>
I'm just disappointed there was no scene with Matt waiting for Cap and co. to defend them after they're declared fugitives only to be out-snarked by Tony.
>>
>>82769684

He could probably beat Hawkeye, Black Widow and Flying Black Man.
>>
Because Season 1 wasn't even out by the time the script was written.
>>
>>82770615
This. Tony wouldn't be able to figure out who Daredevil is, especially since Matt only does what he does at night. He was, however, able to find out who Spider-Man was.

>>82770805
I'd like this. Won't ever happen though.
>>
>>82770848

Didn't he beat like a hundred Ultron Robots that one time? Also, actual Ultron with a stick?
>>
>>82769048
Because Spider-Man stong enough to stop a speeding car
>>
They almost had him instead of Ant-Man
>>
Because they don't want to encourage kids to watch MA rated shows.
>>
>>82769464
Yes, he can. He's that damn good.
>>
>>82770848
Probably, but Spidey can beat Cap and Bucky.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.