[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait when did this happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Wait when did this happen?
>>
>>82765449
I saw it hinted in Faith, but he didn't seem as gung-ho as he does here. I get the impression he's just putting on airs. When Faith twice tried to flirt with him he changed the subject.

Then again Faith's ex, JOHN CENA seemed unconvinced they weren't going to smash. It's a hard situation to read.
>>
Wait, Faith the morbidly obese superhero? Who remains morbidly obese despite her superheroics because her power set means that she never actually physically exerts herself?
>>
>>82765727
>When Faith twice tried to flirt with him he changed the subject.
Surprised? Every girl so far wanted to use him in nefarious purposes, Faith only wants to ride him until he's sucked dry.
>>
>>82765824
Don't start, faggot. Go complain about body politics in the next Faith thread
>>
File: faith threads.jpg (20 KB, 253x334) Image search: [Google]
faith threads.jpg
20 KB, 253x334
They're married in the future.

>>82765824
>>
>>82765824
if you think about, having psychic or magical powers don't do shit for you actually physique. Generally I wouldn't think supowerpowers would change with your body type.
>>
>>82765824
I see fat girls and skinny to semi fit guy couples sometimes so whatever those fat girls have the those guys are into it.

Fat fucks and skinny women are more common though, especially if the fat guy is funny, I know this fat comedian guy who snagged this cutie and she genuinely loves him.
>>
>>82766589
>whatever those fat girls have the those guys are into it

Fat girls suck dick way better.
>>
>>82765449
This comic that says it's okay to be morbidly obese to the point to where you can't fit in cars and run the risk of a heart attack every time you get excited, is still running? This is just as bad as that one comic character who says it's okay to stay with an abusive spouse who doesn't love you if you really really love the idea of them. Who even produces this garbage?
>>
>>82767057
I think you're confusing Archer & Armstrong with Faith?

unless you're saying Armstrong is promoting obesity
>>
>>82767057
Yes, that's what it says.
>>
File: average body politic discussion.jpg (507 KB, 1504x769) Image search: [Google]
average body politic discussion.jpg
507 KB, 1504x769
>We will never be able to have Valiant thread on /co/ again because retards will always find a way of derailing it into a body politics thread

Fuck you people
>>
>>82767057
>that one comic character who says it's okay to stay with an abusive spouse who doesn't love you if you really really love the idea of them
Harley Quinn?
>>
>>82767256
>Valiant thread on /co/ again

Eh, there are no more than 10 Valiantfags here anyway. Sometimes I think I convert someone, but it's impossible to tell.
>>
>>82765449
is she trying to shit her pants or really japanese?
>>
>>82767057
People read The Punisher and nobody thinks that comic tells you to be a vigilante and kill criminals...
>>
>>82769538
Murricans get all sorts of weird messages from media, maybe the Punisher is why there is an average of 1 school shooting a day over there.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.