[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/, I'm re-watching 101 Dalmations for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: PongoPerdita2.jpg (46 KB, 784x588) Image search: [Google]
PongoPerdita2.jpg
46 KB, 784x588
/co/, I'm re-watching 101 Dalmations for the first time in ages, and I'm curious about your opinion on something: Are Pongo & Perdita the best classic Disney animated couple, let alone the best parents?
>>
I'm say Marlin from Finding Nemo is an equally good parent. In the books, Perdita is just Pongo's side action and purchased solely as a wetnurse to help feed all the puppies. The real mother of the pups was Mrs. Pongo
>>
File: 111.png (109 KB, 619x636) Image search: [Google]
111.png
109 KB, 619x636
>>82759421
>>
>>82760248
There's a reason nobodies ever actually read the books. Couldn't the dogs fly or some shit in the sequel?
>>
>>82760418
sweet dreams, jasper
>>
>>82760797
The first book was pretty good. But yeah, the dogs did fly in the strange sequel book.
>>
>>82759421
just watched this morning too, it was my favorite movie as a kid and i do think they are a solid couple, and i think as far as disney goes not many parents in those movies are alive anymore right, not both of them at least.
>>
>>82759421
Kind of depressing to consider we haven't had a couple risk everything for the sake of their kids in a while. Last example I can think of is Incredibles.
>>
>>82763183
Its hard to do since modern animation standards require all cartoon dads be borderline retarded
>>
>>82759421
I wish the tv series wasn't a generic comedy show.
Even the Puppies to the Rescue PS1 game was more adventurous and interesting than the tv show with the chicken who thinks it's a dog. 8ch.pl/fim/
>>
>>82766678
I really kind of liked the fact that they took the game from the live action movie and actually made an irl version, so few of them actually do that these days
>>
File: afternoon nap.jpg (244 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
afternoon nap.jpg
244 KB, 1440x1080
>>82759421
They're my favorite, anyway. Dalmatians is top-tier comfy Disney and it kinda bums me out that Cruella's the only element most people seem to remember or care about.
>>
Am I the only one who disliked the live action movie? If only for the fact that the twoain characters met and got engaged in the same damnn day
>>
Tarzan's parents are waaaay better.

But they're dead.
>>
>>82760418
Sleep tight, Jasper.
Fuck you Horace
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.