[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assuming Marvel ever gets back rights to F4 and X-Men, how could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
Assuming Marvel ever gets back rights to F4 and X-Men, how could they organically introduce them to the MCU?
>>
>>82757893
Just make a movie about em doing their thing like they are going to do with Spider-Man
>>
>>82757893
I don't want x men in that universe they should have been seperate even in the comics from the start and stayed that way.

You can probably just slot in the fantastic 4
>>
>Reed Richards is a scientist, Married to Sue, Johnny and Ben are there too in the 90's or earlier
>Negative Zone experiment happens they get trapped
>Avengers Infinity War happens, Space-Time continuum shit happens
>Post Credits scene a portal opens up the FF4 pop out
>They've already gotten there powers and know how to use them from their time in the NZ
>Doom can be introduced, Takes over the remnants of Solkovia turns it into a booming country and renames it Latveria
>>
X-Men shouldn't be in the MCU

F4, at the end of a movie, we see them warp in from somewhere and Reed says "We're back" to confused faces. Their solo movie is another period movie like TFA and is like in the 60s or something and they were trapped in the Negative Zone or some timewarp the whole time
>>
>>82757893
Id say just include huge jacked man and use him as a bridge but they already used quicksilver in DOFP and other story conflicts
>>
>>82757893
XMen is so different from the MCU that including them would feel weird

To me at least
>>
>>82758159
Send this simple ass shit to the Russos.
>>
>>82758010
>>82758289
>>82758381
Yeah, they're organically not fitting in rest of the universe.
>>
>>82758159
I had a similar idea
>Reed is a leading Rocket scientist during the Cold War
>Creates an engine that draws power from another dimension (negative zone)
>They test it, it implodes, takes them to the NZ
>To the outside world they are dead
>They are actually in the NZ
>Fight Annihilus (or someone else, he's the only NZ baddie I know)
>FInd a way to come back
>Turns out time flows differently in real world, it's been decades
>They are now in modern MCU
>Doom can be Reed's protege during Cold War, now he would be about his age
>>
>>82758498
>Doom can be Reed's protege during Cold War, now he would be about his age
This is the only thing I'm not wild about. One, it puts it with a similar plot to Ant-Man, and two, I think you lose something from Doom and Reed not being colleagues. That's something that's been there since their very first appearance. For longer than he's been established as the monarch of Latveria even, if I remember that issue correctly.
>>
>February 1961, Americans are desperate to send the first man into space
>eccentric rocket scientist Reed Richards is about to achieve it with his self-funded, government supported project. along with his best buddy and ace pilot Ben Grimm
>invites his much younger girlfriend and her little brother along because he thinks it will impress her
>they launch, their craft isn't protected against cosmic rays and shit goes wrong
>ship appears to explode while in orbit, their bodies are never recovered
>US government can't technically be held accountable, so they attempt to cover it up as much as possible
>present day
>their space ship was flung far forward in time, and is making its re-entry
>they have superpowers now
>skrulls invade earth
>fantastic four stop them
>>
>>82758159

I like the Idea of Slovakia turning into Latveria

>>82758581
You could have Doom be the one that caused the incident in the first place or something
>>
>>82757893
Just do it all as part of phase 4. It's all repurcussions from thanos.
>Something about all the people killed by thanos snapping his fingers and resurrected with the infinity gauntlet is.... different.
>something in their genes was altered, something now known as the x gene.
>a few had it from long before, but they hid themselves from the world. Magneto, Xavier, ect. They begin to gather and train the individuals who exhibit these genes.

>the government can no longer ignore cosmic level threats after thanos.
>the begin to provide more funding to renegade scientist reed richards.
>he designs a space station to help monitor the cosmos for new threats
>after receiving some anomalous readings, him and his 3 most trusted team members go up to investigate the station.
>they get bombarded by the storm
>you know the rest.
>>
The FF4 have to be a trans-racial family in the MCU

-Reed is white and despite being smartest in the most useless member of the team
-Sue is Black and is the Leader now
-Johnny Storm is Sues adopted brother from China
-Ben is now a transexual, her being the Thing and how people react to her is now an Allegory to how people see Transsexuals in the real world
>>
>>82758853
too acurate for me m8
>>
File: wmup.png (63 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
wmup.png
63 KB, 367x202
>>82758853
All-female reboot
>>
File: the thinker.jpg (856 KB, 880x1481) Image search: [Google]
the thinker.jpg
856 KB, 880x1481
>>82759327
>All-female reboot
>>
X-Men could work as the end result of inhumans breeding with normal humans, and would actually give weight to the idea of them being seen as freaks and outcasts
>>
>>82758853
They haven't really done any of that shit in the MCU. Unless you count making Wanda and Quicksilver dirty Slavs.
>>
>>82759602
Haven't they always been?
>>
>>82758853

no i bet they would have the four be white but then cast a black Dr Doom
>>
>>82759692
>black
>villain
It's current year. Pick one
>>
>Fantastic 4 gained powers in the 60s
>instead of being superheroes, they were scientists, explorers, philanthropists that never showed off
>one day they just disappear into space following someone
>over the course of Phase 4, individually reintroduce them into different movies since the team broke up decades ago (also they have reduced aging)
>Thing shows up in a Guardians 3
>Johnny Storm in a Dr. Strange 2
>Reed in a Captain Marvel 2
>Sue in a Black Panther 2
>Doom in a Avengers 4

Builds hype individually for each character. Doesnt nauseate audiences with another origin story and reboot. Gives the MCU another thing to build up to.

Anything else is wrong.
>>
>>82759734
Black Panther is going to have a black villain. Although they wouldn't cast Doom as black anyway since his face is always covered.
>>
>>82759327
>namor turns a lesbian sue
hot
>>
>>82759790
Here's an idea: When FF got shot up into space, the cosmic rays fucked up their navigational computers and they got off course, unable to find their way home for decades. When they finally make it back home, it's years later. Reed is the only one able to properly adjust, the others feel exactly like Cap does, completely displaced in time
>>
>>82759800
>his face is always covered.

Well if you look at how they just did Mr Zemo, I doubt they would have Doom in the mask or even have his armor
>>
>>82759864
So the lame fantastic 4 just show up out the blue?
of course on comics and cartoon board people here would actually be excited for that
But in the real world no one would give a heck that the HUGE reprecussion from Thanos is that some guys with 4s on their chest show up
Introducing them individually allows the characterization of each one to occur intimately, allows audiences to become gradually adjusted to the reboot, and actually lets them be excited for the characters that have become jokes after the past decade.
If the post credits Infinity War part 2 scene is 5 spacemen stepping out a portal then audiences will groan.
What Marvel wants is people to be like "Wow that was the Thing! I wonder where Reed Richards is right now? I cant wait to see where Sue Storm is too!"
And most importantly: "I cant wait to see them team up in their own movie!"
>>
>>82759800
>Black Panther is going to have a black villain
Because BP is black himself.
>>
>>82758159
This, except trade "90s" for 'last week".

What's with this out-of-time thing people try to push on F4. They work fine as is.
>>
>>82760196

Because I don't want to see yet another Origin film, at least with the out of time thing you can cover that shit in 10 minutes and get to the good stuff
>>
>>82760196
I dont get it either. We've already seen it with Cap
>>
>>82758159
Niiice
>>
>>82760304
So? Then don'. Why do you need an origin movie beyond what TIH did? Why force yourself into "what's this new pop culture reference" situations?
>>
>>82758010

Nope. The mutants work in the MU. This is b.s that newfags who haven't read any pre-90s when the X franchise became huge and it's own little sub universe think.

You can see this by the fact without rights to mutants they're having to shoehorn the fucking Inhumans in as NuHumans as Mutants & X-Men in all but name and not fucking working. REEEEEEE
>>
>>82761030
Forreal. People who get buttblasted about "duh X-Men shuld b in der own uniVERSE" do't understand why mutants are feared and hated.
>>
>>82761758

>Lel but why do people love the avengers in the MC but not the X-men xD
>>
>>82762031
Why tho
>>
>>82762067

Marvel citizens are retarded it's nothing new
>>
>black villain
Reminds me of that one episode of American Dad
>>
>>82757893
do an F4 origin movie guest starring the guardians of the galaxy.

create an x-men netfflix show.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.