[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUTURAMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1463181337539.jpg (129 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1463181337539.jpg
129 KB, 1024x768
This show was way ahead of its time.

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Futurama-Season-01

>Career chips
>First man on Mars
>Robots which aren't autistic
>The secret of achieving speeds beyond the speed of light with the use of time-space warping.
>>
>>82756232
All of those go back to at least the 60's.
>>
Thanks for a link to this site, I've been meaning to watch the new ttg
>>
Simpsonsfags can fuck off, this is the best adult-oriented cartoon

For Seasons 1-6. Anything after that is shit.
>>
>>82756337
I disagree on 1 point

>Robots which aren't autistic

That was fairly new to mainstream. Most robots up til that point were not given adult personalities and treated the same way people are. Even less autistic robots where either child like or kill bots, Nothing in between really stands out.

In fact prior to John DiMaggio casting, most of the writers and staff had no idea what bender was going to be like. Other takes made him sound like a robot.
>>
File: autobots laughing.gif (496 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
autobots laughing.gif
496 KB, 500x324
>>82756469
>>Robots which aren't autistic

>That was fairly new to mainstream.
>>
A good show that was ruined by the CC seasons and that awful Mighty Max tier ending
>>
>>82756232
>Set in the year 3000
No I'm pretty sure it was over 1000 years behind the times
>>
>>82757027
I remember watching mighty max as a kid, actually really liked the show then. Refresh my memory on the ending.
>>
>>82757159

Reset.
>>
Fuck off shill
>>
I do wonder what kind of episodes we've gotten if they stuck with the delivery-of-the-week format, since My Three Suns and Fear of a Bot Planet were actually some of my favorite S1 episodes.

The first season had a lot of movie parodies, you could tell they needed time to figure out the dynamic of the cast, and what kinds of stories could be done with them.
>>
I enjoyed the episode where Fry and the Professor go too far into the future till they learn the secret of creation and alternate universes: The universe resets and keeps on cycling on reset forever.

I found it much more interesting than the other reset finale when Fry breaks the time machine and gets stuck in time with Leela.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.