[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uber
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>year half over
>still no new issue

ist es tot?
>>
Last I read they were about to invade Boston. Ha that happened yet?
>>
>>82754658
that was the last issue
>>
any predictions?
>>
>>82755108
>any predictions?

The author is going to continue slobbering all over that delicious Nazi cock?
>>
>>82755108
I bet a bunch of people die horribly but no decisive victor in the war appears.
>>
File: Uber 024-010.jpg (4 MB, 3976x3056) Image search: [Google]
Uber 024-010.jpg
4 MB, 3976x3056
>>82755162
you mean delicious communist girl cock, comrade
>>
>>82755248
this qt is awesome
>>
>>82755489
shes also the most powerful human activated to date
>>
>>82755108
We're going to spend the rest of the series building up the three American battleships.
All three of them will die horribly when they turn the wrong corner and randomly encounter a German janitor wielding his Dustwaffe

Then Germany will just sit there as the world sucks it's massive Aryan cock
>>
I think this will be like The Manhattan Projects. Great 1st series, then a promise of a 2nd who come very infrequent and was quickly killed.

Oh well, long live Block 109, ArsMagna and WW 2.2
>>
>>82754824
My history austism is flaring up at this page. In real life 118 Type XXI U-boats had been constructed by the end of WWII, but only four were fit for combat, owing to massive quality control issues that required extensive rework following construction. Not only that, two of the three construction yards that produced them had already been captured before the series takes place and the third suffered constant bombing. Also while the Type XXI was a massive improvement over earlier subs, it wasn't so great as to be able to get 60 of them into a harbor undetected.
>>
I've been wondering this as well. Can't find any info about it.
>>
>>82756541
Yes well this comic started at the end of World War 2 when the Soviets were about to take Berlin. And everything that the Germans had left was put into building the U-Boats
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.