[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adventure Time predicted the future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
Post YFW you realized AT predicted President Trump with the King of Ooo/eleciton arc.

>>Huge bullshitter
>>Narcissist
>>Acts like bigger deal than he is
>>GOLD
>>Opponent is established technocrat (and a woman).
>>
Wow it's like animation takes months to do and the crew of said animation decided to signal to all thier urbanite friends by putting wink wink nudge nudge allegories into thier toons.
>>
>>82754696
King of Ooo stuff happened a year ago you idiot, and absolutely no one at the time expected people to be dumb enough to actually vote for Donald Trump, let alone put jokes about it into a cartoon.
>>
MAGA
>>
>>82754540
Trump isnt even as close to a dick as KOO.
>>
>>82754540
half of these are common shit though, its just a coincidence
>>
>>82754766
Has it been a year? Huh the air date for the election episode is around the same as trumps annonment of presidential bid.

Fhat doesn't go to say that they predicted the future. If anything it's gear up for -insert republicans frontrunner here-

The same shit said about teump would have been said about Jeb, Cruz, rand and, even Rubio.

That they are selbabsored racist xenophobic etc.
>>
>>82754766
>no one at the time expected people to be dumb enough to actually vote for Donald Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI

I could have told you then that he'd, at the very least, create strong divisions within the GOP. Leave your hugbox for a change.
>>
Trump's pretty much in line with Bubblegum

>Big Wall
>Suspicious Asshole to every other nation around them.
>>
>>82754857
Yeah, guess what, Republicans are assholes, comparisons to fictional assholes are par for the course.
>>
If Trump is so smart, then why doesn't he agree with my post modernist ideaologies?

Checkmate, racists.
>>
>>82754894
Yes they are assholes to urban pansy who ruined this nation by loosening us up to the unwashed hordes of the world'.

Thier base was working class whites until the late 1860s when it became coke snorting tycoons.

Trump rise can be atributited to one fact. Who does he pander to? Coke sniffing tycoons. Or working class whites?
>>
>>82754885
Burning the entire establishment to the ground just by existing.

Bernie doing similar just by doggedly staying in and viable way past the time he should have.

That and Hillary health concerns being an increasing problem.

>>82754894
Both are. Uniparty has shown its face and really doesn't give a damn about the prols outside their political class.
>>
>its a /pol/ comes to a visit episode
>>
>>82754906
Trump isnt racist hes just removing humans that shouldnt be in America(illegal migrants) and humans that are ticking time bombs in America(muslims).
>>
>>82754946
I think I chose a bad day to stop sniffing glue.
>>
>>82754973
It's a reddit LETS KEEP EVERYTHING SEPARATE EPISODE
man I guess you really support trumps wall then huh racist
>>
>>82754973
More like
>It's a /co/ invites /pol/ over episode
>>
>>82754979
Come November your be sniffling tears when the trump starts his long storied history of winning
>>
File: please stop.png (146 KB, 303x248) Image search: [Google]
please stop.png
146 KB, 303x248
>>
>>82755023
Please, tell me which states won by Obama in 2012 will swing towards Trump, and which section of voters in those states Trump wins over to achieve that win.
>>
File: Sorry, wrong board.gif (16 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
Sorry, wrong board.gif
16 KB, 267x200
Sorry, I thought this was /co/.
>>
File: POLITICAL WAR.gif (2 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
POLITICAL WAR.gif
2 MB, 512x384
>>82755085
Oops.
>>
>>82755072
Voter turnout in 2012 was 57.6%. turnout this election is predicted to be 65% plus.

Trump has broken more records in the primaries then any republican in history. Voter turnout in said primaries is nearly dounle 2012.

One more thing. Romney would have won if he got 10% more of the white vote. From what's been shown so far. White turnout is threw the goddamned roof. I could type away making calculations state by state. Or I couls give you the simple math.
>>
>>82755147
>White turnout is threw the goddamned roof

Yep, you're an actual Trump supporter alright.
>>
>>82755186
And we are gonna win

Also what's so wrong with stating facts. 63% of the population is white. Some of my best friends are white. Shouldn't we thing identity politics when the left does nothing but?
>>
>>82755224
Yes, of course you'd take that as me saying something about race and turn it into victimization instead of noticing the incredibly obvious thing I was actually talking about. Of course.

>Shouldn't we thing identity politics

Now this I honestly don't even know what you're trying to say.
>>
>>82755277
Or maybe the fact fhat someone is being protected trump and making valid fact based arguments gets under your skin.

Fell that, get used to it because you will be feeling it for 8 years buddy.

And how can I feel victimized when I know we are winning.
>>
>>82755355
Jesus christ I really have to spell it out for you, you used "threw the roof", its "through the roof" you mongoloid.
>>
File: 1461863527907.png (61 KB, 336x291) Image search: [Google]
1461863527907.png
61 KB, 336x291
>>82755386
What is phone posting.
>>
File: 1463015789600.gif (857 KB, 324x333) Image search: [Google]
1463015789600.gif
857 KB, 324x333
>>82754540
keep politics on >>>/pol/ you filthy #bernwards, #cruzmissiles #hillicopters
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1462169098849.webm
>>
>>82754973
A SJW made this thread, so don't get pissy when people have different opinions and call out the OP. The OP should be reported anyway for starting off-topic discussion, and shouldn't get a free pass for being a SJW.
>>
>>82754540
The only thing Bubblegum and Hillary have in common is that they are both evil cunts who don't give a shit about the people. She will only get nominated because the old farts who vote are still afraid of "gommunism", women need to vote for her vagina and will only win because she's the lesser evil.
>>
>>82755803
>believing Hillary is the lesser evil.

Son. You need to do some research about the Queen of Hearts.
>>
File: trump.png (267 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
267 KB, 800x820
>>82754540
>>82754766
>>82754973
>>82755186
kill your selfs cucks
>>
>>82755899
OK, I'll correct myself: someone evil but competent is less dangerous in that position than someone well meaning but incompetent. All she will do is fuck the common man up the ass in favor of corporations. Trump can actually cause an international crisis, or best case scenario get absolutely nothing done because the house and senate will completely block him.
>>
>>82755971
There is the possibility of either actually doing a good job, and we are just feeding into hyperbole to distract us from important issues in our own personal lives, and in the lives of those around us.

Reagan starred in a movie with a chimpanzee, and yet he talked down the Soviets, something that could've ended up with thermonuclear war.

People who like to stand on a soapbox and cry "X is terrible" are just as bad as madmen standing on soapboxes crying "The end of the world comes on day X"

You shouldn't pay it no mind, have a little faith in humanity and that things will actually be okay.

Keep in mind, this is your reality too. If you don't like the way its going, you can always try to change it a little bit.

However, since I lay claim to my own reality and to all those that interact with mine, I say everything will be fine, regardless of whatever talking head we end up with. It will be, because it has to be, and its how its always been.

So for you deathlust pessimists, please return to Tumblr, Reddit, pol, or Facebook and don't shit up co.

Thank you.
>>
>>82756101
>Reagan starred in a movie with a chimpanzee, and yet he talked down the Soviets, something that could've ended up with thermonuclear war.
He buttfucked the Arab region and we're still feeling repercussions from that.
>>
>>82756101
>Reagan starred in a movie with a chimpanzee, and yet he talked down the Soviets, something that could've ended up with thermonuclear war.
That was Nixon, Regan just funded lots of war projects knowing the USSR would try to keep up with us and their economy collapsed in the process.
>>
>>82756101

>yet he talked down the Soviets, something that could've ended up with thermonuclear war.

Do Americans really not even know about their own recent history?
>>
>>82756158
In all reality, the Saudis and the rest of the middle east have had troubles since the turn of the century. The overthrow of the shah in Iran in the 60's led to the current political environment in the country, along with the internal power struggles been Sunni and Shi'ite muslims that have existed since the 1400's.

A good place to discuss that however would be >>>/his/

>>82756215
Reagan was the actual hollywood actor anon. Nixon was the scapegoat of a rebellious generation, however not really a team player in a global scope. He's the kind of guy who would play Nature's Prophet, and then not push the lanes, but instead teleport across the map stealing last hits keeping everyone else underfarmed, then blaming you for when your team loses.

Reagan was a Juggernaut player who at least put in some good effort and shut down the opposing team's Ursa.

>>82756252
>not remembering the fall of the Berlin wall and the "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall. Regan Smash, Regan Smash!"
>>
I didn't know this was >>>/pol/. Where's the political cartoons and political comics?
>>
>>82754540
So what does that make Princess Bubblegum?
She's a lying, conspiring, willing to killer her own citizens, manipulative, self centered cunt.
King of Ooo may be a prick but he's never experimented on his own people.
>>
MAKE THE CANDY KINGDOM GREAT AGAIN!
>>
Is there a mega of the new episode?
>>
>>82754540
Baaaaaaiiiiit.

Really, if season 4 or 5 were happening now, there'd be people claiming the show predicted Hillary's election

>>Masks her motives
>>All actions are self-centered and related
>>Gets away with crazy bullshit

>>82754813
Thank you dude.

>>82754857
>>82754894
>>82754946
Hooo-boy. I was about to reply, but then I remembered I'm on 4chan and talking politics here is dangerous, unless you're in /pol/. Which, by the way, you guys should lurk for a few months to check you. You might learn something.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.