[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he'll still be using these guys during Infinity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: inferiortosomalimilitia.jpg (81 KB, 942x508) Image search: [Google]
inferiortosomalimilitia.jpg
81 KB, 942x508
Do you think he'll still be using these guys during Infinity War? You have to have some fodder for the heroes to kill, and a warlord has to have an army. Plus one cameoed in GOTG and they're referenced a lot in AoS, so it's not like the MCU forgot they exist.
>>
>>82752085
It would be pretty pointless filler.
>>
They or something similar will be there so normies like Hawkeye and Black Widow have something to fight.
>>
With Captain Marvel coming, they should use the Kree. Makes sense, to make everything mesh together. Besides, the Chitauri suck. I want some real aliens in the MCU.
>>
File: Thanos Army.png (289 KB, 232x509) Image search: [Google]
Thanos Army.png
289 KB, 232x509
He's always had a bunch of followers from all kinds of species. From what we've seen it would make sense for this group to include a bunch of Chitauri, some Sakaarans, some Kree and a bunch of other species. Though I do hope he has some named members or generals or something, like the Blood Brothers and/or the Black Order.
>>
>>82752085
>Do you think he'll still be using these guys during Infinity War?

No. I'd think they'd be mostly gone with Stark throwing a Nuke at their entire fleet.

> Plus one cameoed in GOTG

I'm assuming at the Collecter's place? I didn't notice one. Noticed the dark elf, but that was it.
>>
>>82754084
https://youtu.be/C-GOXXxMv-c
>>
>>82754721
Black Order would make a lot of sense to show up, as it gives mini-bosses for the Avengers to fight, but also, as they're not all on Thanos' level, it explores an opportunity to make BW, Hawkeye and others useful when we know in truth they shouldn't hold a candle to Thanos.

Plus, visually, they've all got kickass designs.
>>
>>82755702
Jesus, this show really is shit.
>>
Thanos should just use the gauntlet to make the squadron supreme as a fuck you to DC
>>
>>82752085
If the title is Infinity WAR, then Thanos needs an army, but I think he can do better than the Chitauri as we saw them in Avengers at least. I wouldn't mind more weird alien cyborg creations though, maybe some bigger brute ones to go toe-to-toe with the Hulk, maybe even a version of the Blood Brothers, anyone who has read early Thanos stuff would get a kick out of that.
He'll definitely be utilizing his "daughters", I think. His trained warrior assassins.
The main thing though is >>82752199 there have to be grunts, or else the little guys are useless.
>>
>>82756056
> network tv
> great
Pick one
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.