[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he actually wield all the gems during infinity war? Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 13
File: thanos.jpg (22 KB, 250x379) Image search: [Google]
thanos.jpg
22 KB, 250x379
Will he actually wield all the gems during infinity war? Literally what the fuck can the MCU heroes do against that much power?

also, Thanoscopter pls
>>
Everything has been toned down in the movies, and I really doubt the abstracts will show up, they'll probably just make him hit really hard as opposed to making him god
>>
>>82751359
Should I have hope Marvel will split there universe? With Earth being mostly normal action stuff and Cosmic with weird fucking things.
>>
>>82751449
They're already doing that Thor is going be as "intense" as it gets they're not interested in anything beyond his level of story, that's why all the other stories are street tier exclusives
>>
Thanos destroyed half the universe in the comics, so he'll obviously be watered down like Civil War was. Doctor Strange alone could take down thanos in his prime (without the infinity gauntlet of course)

I imagine in the MCU, the avengers will be able to take him down. His army will be the only real problem considering they cant fight them AND Thanos. Thats where Daredevil leading the street level heroes come in to fight off his army while the overpowered heroes like The Doc and Whorlette Witch takes on Thanos.

I honestly beleve the Defenders and the inhumans characters wont show up until part 2. I think Vision and an Important character gets killed off in part 1 while the Avengers get their ass kicked, then by part 2, the avengers re-group and try to gather up more heroes AND then they defeat Thanos. I also believe at least 1 hero dies in part 2.

If anything Thanos may not even have the gauntlet until part 2.
>>
>>82751556
>inhumans
>defenders
anon...
>>
My biggest worry for Thanos is that the Infinity Gauntlet won't actually be an all powerful reality manipulator. It'll just be something that makes him invincible or some bullshit.
>>
>>82751556
I'm not sure what you're expecting, but Netflix, AoS et al won't be in the movie.
>>
>>82751594
There's a 100% chance of this happening
>>82751574
Inhumans was never going to be before IW and Defenders aren't going to be showing up, but other teams like GoTG will
>>
File: temple carving.png (986 KB, 611x604) Image search: [Google]
temple carving.png
986 KB, 611x604
>>82751359
>and I really doubt the abstracts will show up
Brolin was attracted to the character based on that though. That Thanos isn't just motivated by standard villain things, but by love, which humanizes him. Also, we already saw that the floor and walls of the temple that held the Power Stone depicted Eternity, Infinity, Entropy, and Death, surrounding the Infinity Stones. They'd be fools to chicken out now.
>>
So? He was all powerful in the original comic as well. He was just toying with the heroes. He literally turned Nova into lego blocks.

He lost because of the whole "secretly wants to fail" thing, and zombie Nebula taking the gauntlet from him.
>>
>>82751647
The Abstracts never had anything to do with the infinity gems though, they just showed up to fight Thanos, based on GotG it looks like the Celestials were the ones who made the stones, and it looks more like they'll just keep referring to it as ancient history, though Celestials might come up after but they'll just make them big and strong as opposed to reality warpers, there will never be a reality warper in the MCU even people who were before aren't anymore they changed SW from reality warper to shoots lasers and controls minds
>>
File: thanos.jpg (96 KB, 538x799) Image search: [Google]
thanos.jpg
96 KB, 538x799
>>82751556
>>
File: 1462472830486.jpg (354 KB, 1766x595) Image search: [Google]
1462472830486.jpg
354 KB, 1766x595
>>82750525
How many gems have shown up in the movies? 4?
I predict he'll be spending all but the last few seconds of his life a few gems short. If even that.
>>
>>82751700
>Red
Thor 2, in Hershlag

>Orange
???

>Yellow
Vision's head

>Green
???

>Blue
Loki's Sceptre

>Purple
GotG
>>
>>82751681
>The Abstracts never had anything to do with the infinity gems though
I didn't make that mural, it's from the movie. The MCU doesn't always follow the comics. It looks like they're simplifying it to just 4 cosmic abstracts.
>based on GotG it looks like the Celestials were the ones who made the stones
There's nothing to suggest this. The Collector said they were remnants from the birth of the universe. A celestial was shown using one, but then, so did the Dark Elves. It's only a being of tremendous power that can wield them.
>>
>>82751695
Spidey with the bang-able Aunt May is so gunna "heroic death scene" in the third act.
>>
>>82751715
>Yellow
>Vision's head

>Blue
>Loki's Sceptre

You didn't watch Age of Ultron, did you?
>>
>>82751750
I don't watch capeshit, explain it to me
>>
>>82751755
The gem in Vision's head was literally the thing from inside Loki's staff. They literally cracked the staff open, and there it was.
>>
>>82751729
Just the fact that they showed a Celestials, Celestials are way above anything else they've shown so far and we don't know for a fact that those are abstracts
>>
>>82751755
If you don't read or watch "capeshit" then there's no reason for you to lurk and now troll a "capeshit" thread.
Or are you one of those 'tists who like to eat 'shit?
>>
>>82751596
>>82751574
>this much denial

I can't believe there are people who honestly believe the Defenders wont be in IW. These are the same people who said Spider-Man would never be in the mcu. Give it a fucking break for once. Despite BvS being trash, Justice League is a big deal and we all know Marvel would do anything to take a shot at DC thus having characters people already want to see like DD and Iron Fist. Even if it's just for a couple scenes, it's obviously going to happen. There isn't any excuse for it to not happen so I don't know where you people pull this shit from.
>>
>>82751715
Blue is the tesseract, anon. Loki's staff held the mind stone, which was put on vision's head. Did you even watch AoU?
>>
>>82751799
>Blue is the tesseract

How can the Cube be a Gem?
>>
>>82751792
The co-director of the Avengers movies said they won't be
>>
>>82751811
No he fucking didn't.
>>
>>82751740
No, they're going to substitute Infinity War for the Secret Wars comic and give Spidey the black suit leading in to Spider-Man 2
>>
>>82751811
This is not true. It's only ever been said it may be a little difficult implementing them. (which of course he would have to say even if they do plan on putting them in it.) Do people really expect them to say these character are going to be in it 2 years before it comes out.
>>
>>82751792
As much as I honestly like the TV side of what Marvel's doing, chances seem pretty slim. The production schedules just don't line up, anything that happens in the TV shows would be restricted by the events of movies that take multiple years to make.

Hell, I would have loved to see them mention the very public Frank Castle case in Civil War, or just the fact that there are other vigilantes running around (Maybe to foreshadow Spider-Man earlier in the movie), but aside from maybe higher-ups like Feige, the people making the movies have know way of knowing ahead of time what's going on over in the TV side. The writers of CW talked about that a little recently, they only see Daredevil and everything the same time as the rest of us.
>>
>>82751855
Right-right-right... I forgot they're cramming in the best-of from all of Marvel history...
Still, there's got to be at least one heroic sacrifice per movie - it's a rule.
I wonder who the Vegas odds are on?
>>
>>82751574
Considering that novas exist and BP got to show up before his movie, there is no reason the Inhumans can be introduced in Infinity.
>>
>>82750525
>Thanos killed Caps, Tony, Thor, Hulk and the others with a single clap of Infinity Gauntlet
>Laugh hard
>Spidey got the chance to steal the gauntlet from his hand with the web
>the gauntlet dropped and '''''BOOM'''''
>...
>...
>...
>Universe had rebooted
>Everyone revived
>Caps, Tony, Thor, Hulk replaced by other actors
>Thanos disappeared
>HAPPY END
>...
>End Credit Scene
>A criminal played by Josh Brolin riding a helicopter doing bad things in NY
>beaten up by Hellcat and NYPD arrested him
>''''HELLCAT WILL RETURN IN PHASE 4''''
>>
File: Jul 7, 2015-7_48_20 PM_.jpg (147 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Jul 7, 2015-7_48_20 PM_.jpg
147 KB, 1024x768
>be me
>watching infinity war part 2
>Daredevil shows up
>cool.jpg
>enters a building that has a bunch Thanos minions
>all off a sudden
>narrow hallway
tell me you wouldn't freak the fuck out if that in the theatre? Maybe have him knock down a bunch before getting overpowered, then you could slow have IF, LC, and JJ show up to help him out and it just turns into this incredible tag team fight scene. Tell me that isn't genius.
>>
>>82751359
>Everything has been toned down in the movies
Except power levels.
>>
>>82751792
>There isn't any excuse for it to not happen
Perlmutter and Feige hate each other.

The production schedules don't line up.

And the Defenders are so low-key that what the fuck would they even be doing in a galaxy-wide event? They can barely handle a single neighborhood.
>>
File: 5153099-7914201461-ThorG.png (474 KB, 595x371) Image search: [Google]
5153099-7914201461-ThorG.png
474 KB, 595x371
>>82751935
uh, and Hulk is definitely way weaker any of the comic avengers who aren't just humans could have easily solod any of the movies
>>
>>82751802
It's the space gem. It teleports things.
>>
>>82751889
Also, these guys are busy. Christopher Markus said
>"I have to confess, having come here, I’ve seen no TV since I got here in April. I haven’t seen the vast majority of this season [Season 3] of ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ There’s fish oil?"
And they started writing Civil War in late 2013, so there would be very little ability for them to work anything as recent as this season of Daredevil or AoS into the script
>>
>>82751802
It just is, also they're stones, not gems in mcu. And it's probably a container for the gem, like the scepter stone was a container.

I'm pretty sure they said it's Space.

GotG sphere is Power. Vision's Mind. Red Aether was Reality.
>>
>>82750525
>what the fuck can the MCU heroes do
Dance off, bro! You and me.
>>
>>82751958
>also they're stones, not gems in mcu
That's just to make them seem less girly. Look at them, and you can see that they're gems.
>>
>>82751792
here's the major thing that might prevent Defenders from being in anything MCU:

Disney rating crossovers.

Defenders so far have been so R/NC-17 it ain't funny.

Kids seeing those in the PG MCU movies are going to want to see the series.

Disney frown.
>>
>>82751700
>Space (Blue)
Tessarect

>Reality (Red)
Aether

>Power (Purple)
Orb

>Mind (Yellow)
Scepter

That leaves:
>Soul & Time
>Green and Orange
>H and N

One of them is almost certainly going to be called the "Heart" or "Heart of X".
>>
>>82751768
Hidden. Thanos might not have known it was there.
>>
>>82751951
Cap's PL is much more than his comic self. Hulk can get angrier/more powerful. He's nowhere near WWH levels of angry, so he seems weaker, maybe it'll show in Ragnarok.

>>82751976
Nah. I mean, aside from Vision, the others are too rough to be gems, they're still stones needing refinement.
>>
>>82751963
Thanos wouldn't fall for that, because he doesn't treat everything so traditionally and ceremoniously. He'd immediately see that for what it is, laugh, and blast the person. The way you defeat Thanos is either
A. suped up Drax who has been cosmically primed to be super-effective against Thanos types
B. getting Thanos to screw himself over because of his mental issues.
>>
>>82751935
Some power levels - yes, others are comic accurate but have always been hard to portray on the page, so they just seem to us like an upgrade.
>>
>>82751802
He means that the Tesseract was the only thing that was blue, but that the gem inside is what's on Vision's head. The Tesseract itself wasn't a gem, so the blue gem/stone is still unaccounted for.
>>
>>82751981
But Disney gets more money that way you dipshit.

Hell, Disney puts out R-Rated material. You're an idiot. They use Touchstone Pictures and Hollywood Pictures for them but its still by Disney.

Shut your mouth, jesus christ.
>>
File: Power_Stone-Clean.png (132 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Power_Stone-Clean.png
132 KB, 300x300
>>82751999
>Nah. I mean, aside from Vision, the others are too rough to be gems,
I don't know, power stone looked pretty gem-like.
>>
>>82751953
You do know IW is 2 films right? the 2nd one doesn't come out for literally 3 whole years. That have plenty of time. You act like the Defenders characters will need 6 months to film it when they will be glorified cameos that would take 2 months at the most just for their scenes.
>>
>>82751981
>Disney
>Being worried about the ratings

You DO know that Disney puts out R-Rated stuff, right? And its just their Walt Disney Pictures film division thats exclusively PG-13 and below?
>>
>>82752024
They keep it away from the Disney brand, though.

Disney's image is a fucking HUGE deal to them - Look up some horror stories of what their employees have to deal with to maintain it.

They're fine with releasing R-rated material, but absolutely not in association with the Disney brand.
>>
>>82752020
Negro, what?

The Tesseract is not the Scepter. Red Skull and HYDRA had the Cube, Loki went after it in Avengers. Loki was given the Scepter. He used the Scepter to get the Cube and lost both. The Scepter turned into the Mind stone. The Tesseract is in Asgard and still unopened, but houses the Space stone.
>>
>>82751999
Hulk stood up with the weight of a star on his back without being in WWH mode, and no Cap's isn't Cap is stronger in the comics but not by a huge amount, Thor is by far the weakest compared to his comic version, he couldn't even stop an island sized land mass from falling, and Tony is a lot weaker too
>>
>>82751647
The Russos have said they are shooting IW 100% IN imax in part because it will feature character that are much larger than regular humans. Yes i think the abstracts will show up as will more Celestials.
>>
>>82752040
Then why the FUCK DID THEY APPROVE THE NETFLIX SHOWS?

THOSE STILL COUNT.
>>
>>82751992
Heart of the Universe
>>
Yeah, because the villain who was in-canon killed by Squirrel Girl is so terrifying.
>>
>>82752056
The public doesn't see those as Disney products. They seem them as Marvel/Netflix ones.

The Avengers are very strongly associated with Disney at this point.
>>
>>82752034
>You act like the Defenders characters will need 6 months to film it
I think you've gotten me confused with someone else, friend.
>>
>>82752034
That would also be three whole years in which the cameo characters need to stay exactly the same, then. No major changes to costumes or other physical features in their shows before the movie comes out, or it's inconsistent.
>>
>>82751928
I like it
>>
>>82751981
I'm pretty sure Stark called a kid a pussy in IM3 so don't use lame excuses. Even the Netflix shows have standards like no nudity, and no using the word "fuck". They'll be fine.
>>
>>82751992
>>82751715

Didn't they hint that the Eye of Agamotto could also turn out to be an Infinity Gem or Stone?
>>
>>82752068
You say that lie Squirrel Girl isn't the manifestation of cosmic genocide
>>
>>82752054
>Yes i think the abstracts will show up as will more Celestials.
So Thanos will be in love with a 1,000 ft robot? I'm not buying it.
>>
>>82752078
>N ecklace
Huh.
>>
>>82752069
> Public sees Daredevil as Marvel property

> Not Disney

> Public sees Avengers as Marvel property

> This is Disney

Are you a classically trained retard or are you a pure inbreed with a genetic gift for being stupid?
>>
>>82751992
H for Heart of Universe aka Heart of Infinity
N for Norn Stones

which probably be introduced in Ragnarok and Infinity War
>>
>>82752069
just stop.
>>
File: Sweat.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
Sweat.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>82752054
>>82752103
>1,000 foot qt
>>
>>82752069
They say naughty swears though
>>
If Scarlet Witch actually has Chaos (Magic) abilities, then that makes for a really interesting fight, as the stones all essentially represent Order, and you can avoid jobbing.
Likewise if Thor has Odinforce then he may actually get to be shown as powerful and not a jobber.
Strange, Witch, Thor, Hulk, Vision...we need to see these guys at their pinnacle, not nerfed to accomodate the normies.
>>
File: Chris Evans.jpg (21 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Chris Evans.jpg
21 KB, 360x360
>>82752112
>Are you a classically trained retard or are you a pure inbreed with a genetic gift for being stupid?
I don't know why I found this smackdown so funny.
>>
>>82752069

>Public knows Avengers and Daredevil are both Marvel but somehow magically only one is tied to Disney through Marvel
How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>82752010
He'll merge his consciousness with the universe but forget to protect his unconscious body and they'll just take the glove off
>>
>>82752112
It's not logical but it really is how people think.

People are quick to mention Disney when discussing the MCU movies, but with the Netflix shows they never got brought up.
>>
>>82752126
>He thinks Thor will have the Odinforce
You really think they're going to introduce this concept? You really think fucking Rune King Thor is going to show up in the MCU ever?
>>
>>82752125
So do the Avengers, until Cap tells them to stop.
>>
>>82752143
Association is not the same as consciously knowing something.
>>
>>82752159
That's what I meant.
>>
>>82752146

I ask again, did you prepare a script for how asinine you could act or are you fluking an incredible improv streak right now?

Because thats only on 4chan.

Where people are well aware of the differences between everything and who owns what and who produces what.

No but really do you have a pedigree in parkinsons and you're just accidentally typing stupid shit?
>>
>>82752186
>>82752163
>>
>>82752186
>I'm out of rational argument and have no idea of how marketing and branding work on the corporate level but I refuse to bow down so I'll regurgitate the same points while throwing insults!
>>
>>82752034
>>82751953
They've also stated it won't be a split 1&2, no cliffhanger, not halves of a whole.
>>
>>82751992
So is this just a MCU related urban legend or has someone involved with MCU like a director or writer has confirmed that the infinity gem objects actually will from the word Thanks? This must be the biggest easter egg misdirect ever if this is all just a fan made meme and nothing more.
>>
File: no-wheatcakes.jpg (35 KB, 320x274) Image search: [Google]
no-wheatcakes.jpg
35 KB, 320x274
>>82752125
>mfw Spider-Man said holy shit

SPIDEY DOESN'T CURSE!!!
>>
>>82752078
Sounds like you've just figured out where the Soul Gem is going to be. And that fits in with the whole Eye-o'-Amagotto go-to magic trick.
>>
>>82752208
Now that you mention it, that's gonna be really weird with the loose "real time" that the MCU tends to use. I can't imagine it'll actually be a year between the events of both movies even if they're very solidly divided.
>>
File: Infinity War Part 2 Ending.jpg (81 KB, 252x335) Image search: [Google]
Infinity War Part 2 Ending.jpg
81 KB, 252x335
>>82752144
>tfw that's exactly what happened in the Infinity Gauntlet comic
OOPS
O
P
S
>>
>>82752112
>>82752143
>>82752146
>>82752163
>>82752186
It's the same as how everyone knows that Lucasfilm covers both Indiana Jones and Star Wars, but Disney is more reluctant to push Indiana Jones as "Disney" than Star Wars because the latter is full of Nazis and intense violence.
>>
>>82752163
>>82752197
>>82752207

So did you go for a Masters Degree or a Doctorate in removing ones own chromosomes?

There are "normies" who actually think and wonder aloud why Batman doesnt show up to help the Avengers, i dont care what you think corporate executives talk about, the matter of the fact is people are either too stupid to know the difference or too well informed to know the difference and not want it to happen anyway.

You draw in the netflix crowd, and you send a significant portion of the movie crowd to netflix, the money goes to Disney either way.

Not only that, but theres no age restrictions on Television, and two of the most popular shows on TV right now, Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, are packed to the brim with gore, blood, sex, swearing, and ultra violence.

You think the marketers at Disney arent aware of just how many people in the general movie going audience dont give a shit about hyper violence in a TV setting?

Get real, you're acting as if you have some sort of omniscient, otherworldly supernatural knowledge about this kind of thing but you dont know the tip of your dick to your sister brothers prostate.
>>
>>82752207
>I got buttfucked so hard that the only way I can continue to argue is by rambling nonsense because clearly I work for Marvel and get how the corporate blah blah
>>
File: 1463205295527_1.jpg (94 KB, 298x397) Image search: [Google]
1463205295527_1.jpg
94 KB, 298x397
GUYS. I have a screenshot of Hobo Danny from the new Iron Fist series.

Did I do good?
>>
>>82752186
>pedigree in parkinsons
jesus anon im too tired to laugh this hard
>>
>>82752248
But Disneyland has had an Indiana Jones ride for 20 years
>>
>>82752261
>You think the marketers at Disney arent aware of just how many people in the general movie going audience dont give a shit about hyper violence in a TV setting?
Less than the numbers who see "all ages" material.

Disney is huge about maintaining it's reputation as family-friendly, something you can take your kids to. That's exactly why they release more risque content under their other distributors' banners.

Also, the formula of your jabs gets less funny each time you repeat it.
>>
>>82752248
> but Disney is more reluctant to push Indiana Jones as "Disney" than Star Wars because the latter is full of Nazis and intense violence.

They're making a fifth movie as we speak. There's even indie themed attractions in Disneyland.

Stop being stupid.
>>
>>82752236
He's jusy too tricky for his own good
>>
>>82752297
Yet they constantly put out material not for "all ages"

I'm genuinely curious to see how far you'll go.
>>
>>82752233
Remember that Hulk, IM2 and Thor all happened within a week. It's mostly real time-ish now but they can fudge it if the story calls for it.
>>
>>82752345
>Yet they constantly put out material not for "all ages"
Not under the Disney banner.
>>
Cap is going to pull a Batroc on Thanos
>>
>>82752248
Disney needs to stop with all it's bullshit social engineering child-proofing crap.
Didn't they learn anything from Shrek and Pixar destroying them for a decade?
It's bad enough they don't acknowledge how much damage their "subtle" cultural propaganda has done to the U.S. as is, if they start Comic's Coding the Marvel properties they'll be throwing profits away to destroy actual creativity in pop culture.
I don't know about the rest of /co/ but I'll take that shit personally.
>>
>>82752364
Its a good thing these are mainly under the Marvel banner rather than mainline Disney, huh? :^)
>>
>>82752365
Cap will lift Thor's hammer and break the gauntlet
>>
>>82752377
The Marvel and Lucasfilm buyouts were public enough that people immediately started associated the two with Disney. People are clamoring for both in the next Kingdom Hearts, even though nobody was asking for Jay and Silent Bob before that.

The movies also have both the boon and burden of being way more public than the TV shows. Everyone knows about them and most people will see them. In comparison, "only" a few million people watch the Netflix shows.
>>
>>82752392
>Hammer in one hand
>Shield on the other
>Iron Patriot armor
>ALL the Pym Particles

We /Megazord/ now
>>
>>82752375
>Didn't they learn anything from Shrek and Pixar destroying them for a decade?
And at the end of the decade, Disney is still going strong while Dreamworks is practically dead and Pixar's popularity is falling like a rock.
>>
>>82752297
>Also, the formula of your jabs gets less funny each time you repeat it.

Awww, little baby lost his wattle? Cant take some joking in the midst of an argument?

Oh boohooo hooo hooo. You're giving me more of an incentive to keep insulting you since its getting to you.

What did the psychologist say to the madman? Well thats an interesting question, because the answer isnt as simple as it may seem. You see, the psychologist simply said "Knock Knock". The patient, the madman, well you see, he tried to rationalize it, he tried to make sense of it.

"Knock Knock?" The man said. "Knock? Knock Knock?" "What the hell does Knock Knock mean!" He began ranting, asking if it was a game, attempting to get out of his jacket to touch the pyschologist. After hours of rattling around his cell trying to understand the exact nature of "Knock Knock", the logic behind "Knock Knock", and why someone would say "Knock Knock", he tried to rationalize it by screaming to himself that "Knock Knock" must have some sort of undying, impossible to break rule, some sort of code that cannot be broken nor bent, under no circumstances. and his unfortunate mental condition simply worsened over time, all trying to understand two simple words. One simple idea. Until one day, he called for the psychologist, the both of them withered, tired, and in his last recorded attempt to understand this cryptic statement, he finally gets it.

"Oh... Who's there!?"

Do you know why thats funny?

If you dont get it, then i'll know the joke worked.
>>
>>82752431
Dude, Pixar got gobbled up and work for Disney now. Don't you remember that? Shit hurt almost as bad as Lucasfilm...
>>
>>82752020
Literally in AoU they have a sequence during Thor's vision quest where they crack open the Tesseract to reveal a blue stone inside, the Aether forms together from it's liquidy form into a stone, the Sceptre is cracked open to reveal a Yellow stone, and the Orb is opened to reveal a Purple stone

In fact here's that fucking scene right now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6xbY8CwcJ0
>>
Thanos will do what he did in Infinity Gauntlet, cut himself off from all the gens except Power in order to give the heroes a fair shot, and to impress Lady Death.
>>
Who's your least favorite MCU cast member?

Any time Paul Bettany opens his mouth I want to punch it. The guy is a no fun allowed prick.
>>
>>82751647
>Eternity, Infinity, Entropy, and Death,
it's interesting how they are using Entropy instead of Oblivion. I wonder if there is a reason
>>
Look thor 3 and doctor strange will either have both the remaining two stones in their movies or hint at where they are at in some 10 second post credit scene.
>>
I hope they have a character like mephisto whispering in thanos ear trying to manipulate him. Doubt they Wil use mephisto...but maybe Loki or even zemo
>>
>>82750525
I'm really hoping that he fucks theur shit up in Infinity Wars part 1, then Kang has to save them because he wants to conquer Earth in the future, and he brings an army of all the villains from across time, like Ultron, Abomination, Ronan, Red Skull etc. to help them defeat Thanos' army

yes, I know it's like Uncanny Avengers
>>
>>82753891
Always wondered why magneto did not actively persue red skull in the comics. You would think he would have a hate boner for von struker and zola as well...I mean the comics because magneto is forbotien
>>
It's funny because I really don't know how the Avengers would handle a legit army threat. Like one as in that has big space ships, jets, tanks and all at the same time. With Avengers they fought the Ctaruri, yeah, but they were mostly running around and were just on flying platforms with their whale things. Ultron for some reason made all his bots with the same functions.

I just don't see what the Avengers could do against a legit alien invasion that has multiple motherships and if they just make it like the first Avengers film where they just bottleneck through a portal, that would just be disappointing.
>>
>>82753876
Most likely Loki.
>>
>>82752020
They literally stated that the tesseract is one in the thor2 post credit.

It was the reason they gave the collector the aether , because they didn't want 2 gems in asgard
>>
>>82753715
>I wonder if there is a reason
That is a good question. Not sure.
>>
>>82751700
My particular favorite one is the Space Gem, cause it sounds like Space Jam, another great movie.
>>
>>82750525
If the goddamn Thanoscopter appears in the movie somehow I don't know what i'll do.
>>
>>82752069
You are pretty outnumbered by the people who think you are dumb as shit, stop posting and save face, you're lucky things are anonymous.
>>
Widow will try to seduce him while Hawkeye shoots the gems off his glove.
>>
>>82753399
>explain scene
>"here's a fucking clip anyway!"

I laughed.
>>
>>82753910
What even happened to Magneto after Axis? I know he got his own series but I never read it.

Rogue and the Uncanny Avengers are still after the red Skull in vol. 3 for what he did to Charles, yet Magneto just seemed to stop giving a fuck after learning he was cucked so Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch aren't his kids.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.