[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of his character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 250x400
What was the point of his character?
>>
>>82749640
Setting up the Black Panther movie.
>>
>>82749640
comic relief in ebony lynx
>>
>>82749640

They had to replace Nick Fury, Coulson, and Maria Hill with some other government figure, because Agents of SHIELD is not canon
>>
>>82749682
>Coal Tiger

at least try, anon.
>>
>>82749640
Set the power of the will as engine power of the english. Guess.
>>
You didn't enjoy he part where he drew Excalibur and saved Cap from Red Hulk?
>>
>>82749640
Who the fuck even is this dick sucker mother fucker
>>
>>82749697
>Agents of SHIELD is not canon
nice meme
>>
>>82749640
He's Black Panther's liason to the US and his token white friend.
>>
>>82749844
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
>>
>>82749640
To ship with Strange for no reason.
>>
>>82749844
Ever since Feige got the Disney execs to kick Perlmutter out of the MCU, the two haven't been directly connected.
>>
>>82750717
Your daily reminder that Crossbones' exo-suit was stolen by Hydra in Agents of Shield
>>
>>82751054

Agents of SHIELD picking up table scraps of the Marvel universe, nothing new there
>>
File: Ross.jpg (868 KB, 1196x651) Image search: [Google]
Ross.jpg
868 KB, 1196x651
>>82749640
He becomes the Panthers best buddy in the Priest run.

So.
>Setting up the Black Panther movie.
>>
>>82751614
#art
>>
>>82749640
Audience surrogate for Shadow Sergal.
>>
>>82749844
You will never need to watch AOS to understand something in the movies.
>>
Was his accent bad or am I just so used to his regular voice that it sounds weird?

Because I feel like it was bad.
>>
>>82753414
He does a decent American accent, it's just jarring to hear with his face.
>>
>>82753414
It was the latter really. His accent is actually fine, but Martin Freeman has a trademark pattern of speaking in his normal accent that my brain is expecting him to talk differently.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.