[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: TeenTitansLogo.jpg (13 KB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
TeenTitansLogo.jpg
13 KB, 300x259
what went right?
>>
I liked the serious Cyborg episodes. And it had the best design that Cyborg has ever had.
>>
Raven's legs. Shame we never got to see those gray feet though.
>>
File: FunnyRobin.jpg (14 KB, 451x335) Image search: [Google]
FunnyRobin.jpg
14 KB, 451x335
>>82749246

Not degrading the serie to a comedy.

Integrate the cartoon style in a comic with a dark-and-serious-as-fuck publisher.
>>
>>82749246
Starfire, Raven and Terra were cute!!
>>
>>82749246
It had a proper blend of silly and serious. Which by the way, to anyone who might not have known, the Japanese version of the intro plays only on more light-hearted episodes, where as the darker ones had English.
>>
>>82750076
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o7OxqhZYYk
>>
>>82749246
The animation/colors/art is one of the best ever on TV. It's just eye candy.
>>
File: smug.png (64 KB, 161x211) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
64 KB, 161x211
>>82750407
>names an “Don’t Touch That Dial“, the same name as a Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures episode using the same premise and featuring the quote ”Imitation is the sincerest form of television”
>>
File: god_tier_villain.jpg (85 KB, 978x817) Image search: [Google]
god_tier_villain.jpg
85 KB, 978x817
>>82749246
It had Slade.
>>
>>82749246
Not the reboot.
>>
>>82750804
>tfw we will never find out who Slade was
>>
>>82750864
https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Deathstroke
>>
>>82750864
He actually was Slade. That was his name. Come season 6 we were probably gonna find out more because of Jerico.
>>
comedy story music and animation.
everyone has a different opinion on what makes a cartoon good but as long as it can grab your attention and make you entertained then its as right as it will ever be
>>
>>82750853
Why did you add a "not" in your answer?
>>
>>82750864
Slade is Slade. His name is Slade Wilson. That's just who he is. Under that mask, he has white hair and an eyepatch.
>>
It was the weeaboo grabber, that's why you remember it so fondly. It tried to be anime and even had Puffy Ami Yumi sing its fucking theme.
>>
>>82751206
Because it didn't belong there.
>>
>>82750928
>>82751277
This is my problem.

Why would a secretive crime boss use his real name? Stupid 4kids-esque censorship.
>>
>>82751356
What I don't understand is what Slade's ultimate goal was.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.