[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>show uses flashbacks as a storytelling device
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462075388684.jpg (186 KB, 1085x1217) Image search: [Google]
1462075388684.jpg
186 KB, 1085x1217
>show uses flashbacks as a storytelling device
>>
That reminds me, how's Arrow? What are the flashbacks now? Does it still suck?
>>
>>82748587
but flashbacks are great
>>
>>82748617
>how's Arrow? What are the flashbacks now?

Arrow is now FELICITY

The flashbacks are, as they always were, worthless filler to pad the episodes out and cover the lack of actual writing and character progression, and you're supposed to see some obvious parallel and you're expected to think that's some kind of deep writing and that it helped shape Ollie into the man he has become. But aside from Felicity, it's the worst part of the show
>>
>>82748617
>First two seasons
>Flashbacks are about the island
>Season three
>Flashbacks are about Hong Kong
>Season four
>Flashbacks are about the island again, but this time with magic
>Season five
>Flashbacks are to be about Oliver's time in Russia

I don't know about you man, but I feel like that's a lot of stuff to happen in five years.
>>
>>82748587
Why is this a problem?
>>
>Flashback scenes are shot in the 7th season
>Flashback takes place before first episode
>They don't even de-age the actors
>They just make them wear a wig or a funny hat

What idiots. If I made a show, I wouldn't do such a shitty job, that's for sure
>>
>>82748587
>87▶>>82748645 >>82748682
>>show uses flashbacks as a storytelling device

depends on the use of the flashback can add a great plus in the history
>>
Godfather 2 used flashbacks.
>>
>show involves character arcs
>>
>>82748587
Wait, is this the worthless nigger that raped innocent Cosby's career?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.