[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shane Newville's letter Part 2: Mankind Divided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
File: V2_12_00087.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
V2_12_00087.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-H0KuOwKFYwZTJxbXg0SG5CTEE/view

Incase you missed it, here's what happened in the prequel ,rwby revolution:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-H0KuOwKFYwZTJxbXg0SG5CTEE/view

>Former RT animator comes out with a 30 page + document detailing the inner working of Rooster Teeth

>Discuss' how RT has been attacking / removing monty's old team from the show and also derailing the original plot of the show.

>Several mentions of how Sheena (who had unofficially worked on RWBY acting as Monty's second opinion) was essentially gated from development and left in the dark. Voice actors only getting paid $200 to record lines.

>RT practically giving a dicking to anyone who wasn't willing to go along with the new "vision" they had for RWBY.

>Former employee(?) / voice actor for Glynda, Kathleen Zuelch , comes out in support of this letter.

>Former animator JJ who was also let go released a statement regarding it: http://imgur.com/WdUrcVr

Speculate away at Roostershits fuck up.
>>
File: 1456271901090[1].png (485 KB, 505x810) Image search: [Google]
1456271901090[1].png
485 KB, 505x810
I miss the general
>>
>>82748286
Hey man, nature of the business. It sucks but sometimes that's how it goes.
>>
>>82748286
It sucks that he didn't feel respected and that he feels they're being disrespectful to Monty's vision

I do have to say though, he does seem to have a couple screws loose. Not working on RWBY is probably a good thing for him.
>>
>>82748286
>Roostershits fuck up

>V3 vastly improved quality over god awful V1
>Idiots using a vastly inferior program because they don't want to learn something new, dragging out production time and lowering quality significantly
>Oh no, they're hiring professionals instead of muh friends to do half-assed work

RT did nothing wrong.
>>
>>82748286
The guy sounds like a big crybaby. Boohoo my jobs hard, I got fired, my wife left. There was a big leap in quality in volume 3 and no matter what you do it isn't going to turn out exactly how Mounty wants it now that he's dead. This guy needs to grow up.
>>
Rwby's quality was so shit that whatever they did to change it was a step in the right direction.
>>
>>82748286
What does any of this matter, RT is a company not the patron saint of good people R us.
>>
>>82748286

You people are aware that 200 dollars for a character with 40 lines is about the industry standard right?

I mean how much do you think voice actors actually fucking make?
>>
>>82750288
Depends. union rules make that a bit mucky. That's the industry standard for a brand new role in, say, an anime series. However, if a voice actor is brought back in a sequel series or for a reboot, then the VA must be paid more for the role. That's why people like Vic Micnonogogonngogna make a pretty decent dime for characters like Edward Elric where they can just keep coming back for returning roles, and why Hayter was making so much for Snake. Also, if you're high profile enough, chances are you can charge more for a new role.
>>
This is literally "no one gives a shit" autism going on

We don't need a fucking thread for this shit, stay in /trash/
>>
>>82748286
Read it all. Crazy shit.
I too get disgusted with greedshit companies and their anti-employee, anti-consumer practices.
>>
>>82750654

Except RWBY isn't a union series and most of the people VAing in it aren't even part of SAG.
>>
>>82749769
This. Shane really makes it look like everything Monty (and Sheena, cause of his apparent boner for her) was the only guidline they need.

Revisions? Ideas changing to fit better? Better technology that doesn't limit the improvement of the product? Fuck that apparently because "that wasn't Monty's vision".

In the end the public is the one this show is made for and when they ask for improvemet, improvement has to happen rather that be stuck in the past just because it was the old way.
>>
So, what you're saying is that after one of the best girls died they decided to change the plot?
>>
>>82751536

Pretty much. Once Monty was gone they needed to change things up because only Monty was willing to spend 95 percent of his week working and that style couldn't fly.

Also Shane seemed to think they'd just make him the next Monty just because and let him take over. And if he'd paid his dues for a few years and proved his worth maybe they would have. But he wasn't patient enough.

The only thing wrong RT really seemed to do was be unusually dismissive of Sheena as they all seemed to have a dislike of her. This is despite them frequently bringing significant others of employees into the fold just because they were dating. Yet even when Sheena was with Monty they never extended this to her.
>>
>>82751617

To be fair sheena could have just been plain rude to other people at RT but only tolerated due to Monty and the only thing that supporting her side is Shane bias and emotional opinion as clearly stated in the letter
>>
>>82751617
It just really angers me cause this is the kind of stuff that makes people forget these kind of projects are a team. Monty picked Matt & Kerry as script-writers for a reason, since while Monty was the idea guy and animator, he sucked at actual writing and he knew it. And I bet if they have told Monty it was better to switch a scene or remove another he would have understood.

And here's shane's letter, completely shitting on their work on the series as well as whoever else was in charge of giving Vol 3 a better pacing, flow and budget.

I bet fans are dumb enough to immediately assume RT are the real bad guys just because the guy was close to Monty. nevermind the fact these changes have GREATLY benefited RWBY's overall quality in comparison to vol. 1 and 2
>>
>My wife is going through with her plan to divorce me and take my kids with her but that doesn't matter because I have to support Sheena!
>>
>>82751687
That, or maybe Sheena didn't have a skill to even give to the cast besides "Support Monty's ideas."

While RT is good at putting their sweethearts on a job, it ends up being voicing someone or because they have some skill at something.

Was Sheena good at voice acting? Or script writing? Or animating? Or anything besides giving second opinion to Monty?

Don't wanna jump right away and say she was just riding his coattails, but maybe is less her being denied a role and maybe she had nothing to give to the production of the show.
>>
>>82751709

You know its sad when I forget he had kids. Maybe if he didnt mention sheena 33 times during the letter...
>>
>>82751743

you raise a good point. Perhaps it's a bit of both?
>>
Sheena is still getting a cut of RWBY right. or this would have been the thing that shane would have lead with.

Because if thats the case really she doesn't have much to complain about. I mean really the companies main goal is to make the series into a profitable venture that can last as long as it needs too, best way to do that is to write the best series possible.

When burnie starts opening the podcast by hocking RWBY toys like neon talking super street rose loose and big foam yang hands that light up, then you can talk about how they are whoring out monty's baby.

Until then, from a creative perspective it seems like Miles and Dragonface are sticking relatively close to Monties original lay out and even if they weren't RWBY was never just MNTY, it was a team effort, they have just as much a right to impact it creatively.

Also just like in general, Shane seems kind of childish and self centred. Dude should take Gal Gadots job if he needs work, because that dude is deflecting all the blame and responsibility for his actions and shortcomings like they are bullets.
>>
>>82748286
>an open letter
>it's 36 pages long
No wonder they had Miles and Kerry do the writing, Shane would have taken forever for one episode.
While it does seem like RT were pricks, but generally their changes worked and fit. I loved Monty as much as the next RWBY fan, but he did suck at writing. Even had them redo how much shit in volume two just to add in the dance because he wanted to animate a dance scene.
>>
>>82751848

Yeah really. He's like...really obessed with Sheena. The letter is more defending Sheena than defending himself.

Also how the hell could Sheena be that critical to the shows plotting? Didn't Monty not even meet her until RTX 2013 during which the show was already well into production?
>>
>>82752079
What's that word people like so much...?
>>
Comes across as a dick move to Sheena but I'm sure its all business, look at the big deals that happened at the same time, don't want any hint of discord or ownership while dealing with big money companies
>>
>Implying that this doesn't happen all the time in the video game / animation industry.
I mean, it does suck that they're not following the vision that Monty had, but at the same time the changes they're doing could ultimately be for the better.
>>
fucking whores
>>
It makes sense for them to do it. They have their own manga now, their own jap dubs, they're getting all these good deals Monty wished they'd get when he was still alive, etc. It makes sense for them to step up their game and cut-off the unnecessary parts in their teams. This is just a case of a guy not liking that everything has to keep changing.

>Kathleen Zuelch, comes out in support of this letter
HAHAHA! Of course she will, that bitch. But like her previous attempts, she will always come back crawling to RT. Gib me money, Burnie!
>>
>>82752604
>But like her previous attempts, she will always come back crawling to RT. Gib me money, Burnie!

Isn't she like a doctor now? I doubt she needs the 200 dollars they pay her for Glynda (which her only connection to RT now since Tex clearly isn't coming back) She just does it because she loved Monty.

Speaking of which, Shane that is how you get to get away the stuff Monty did. By all accounts he was the broest bro who ever broed and was great buddies with literally everyone in the company.

Which Shane was apparantly a reclusive autist who only associated with Monty and Sheena.
>>
I'm kind of appalled that Shane's getting support.

I mean, I feel kind of bad for the guy--he's clearly a wreck right now, and has ironically been unable to move forward when he lost his closest friend and mentor, but it's clear that he obsessed with playing the victim here and nothing about his behavior is really justified.

My understanding is that while Monty had a vision for the series, he was open to criticism and willing to change his ideas when someone suggested something better. The impression I'm getting from Shane is that he almost worships Monty like a god and treats any deviation from his word as a grave sin. He's coming off as a nutjob who's incapable of compromise or working with others.

Furthermore, if he's had difficulty finding a company willing to hire him, it's going to be even harder now. Not just the fact that nobody wants an employee who'll write a giant document whining about their ill treatment at the hands of the company, but he outs himself as someone who can't get along with coworkers and is emotionally unstable to the point that he writes about how he's barely able to restrain himself from physically assaulting a superior because he was reasonably and apologetically told he couldn't do something.
>>
>>82753597
Yeah. Unless Shane is gonna make his own studio with his own not-anime show, which to be honest he might possibly be able to pull off, he's pretty much done.
>>
Monty's vision is important but he also didn't develop RWBY in isolation. He chose Miles and Kerry to tell the story of the characters and world he created. Shane was no doubt privy to a lot of details but Monty put the show in the hands of others, not Shane.
>>
I read through the letter and I didn't really object to anything Roostet Teeth did. They let Monty do his thing but after he died, it made sense to get everyone on the same page and make the process more manageable and easier to keep track of. Shane comes across as unable and unwilling to accept change.
>>
>>82748872
I wasn't payign attention for several months, did RWBY/RT general die or something?
>>
>>82754082
in a sense, it was killed.
>>
File: Explain Further.jpg (39 KB, 649x536) Image search: [Google]
Explain Further.jpg
39 KB, 649x536
>>82754100
Elaboration, please?
>>
>>82748286
>36 pages
Jesus christ you do not write that much if you want people to care about what you have to say in a letter.
>>
RWBY was a shit show when Monty wrote it, I can't really imagine it getting much worse

A shame that Oum died, but power belongs to the living
>>
>>82748286
>JJ was no longer the voice of Mercury. Instead it was some other guy whose voice I honestly thought was just thrown in there as temp audio.
>not knowing Yuri Lowenthal
Is this nigga for real? Not to mention the fact that Yuri actually made Mercury sound more like a lovable asshole and less like a whiny teenager.
>>
Holy god someone strangle me I am on page 22 of this drivle this guy is just a whiny shit.
Like seriously, he needs to get off his high horse, and stop acting like he is a victem well speaking from the high ground like he knows what a dead person wants.
Some of the practices sound scummy, like cutting out Sheena so promptly without giving her a chance to show her merits on her own, provided this is even told accuratly, but stuff like passing her over for a better VA because "It's what Monty would want!" when he left no records attesting to such and never told anyone that is just presumptuous and makes him look like a whiny shit. It sounds like he tried to be Monty without having the skill, position, or authority to do so.
>>
Can Sheena even legally work in the US? What's her citizenship status at this point?
>>
>>82754415
married Monty to get citizenship I think
>>
>>82752096
Whore?
>>
File: STRAWBERRIES.gif (384 KB, 328x199) Image search: [Google]
STRAWBERRIES.gif
384 KB, 328x199
>>82754464
>tfw Shane mentioned that his wife felt uncomfortable over how he stayed with Sheena a lot
>>
Well finished it I can see clearly he has no conept of the creative process, hell if people followed his model Star Wars would ahve been a shit show, the original drafts were garbage and it took three rewrites to make it the classic it became, RWBY seems like it needed to rewrite a lot of the shit Monty did but they were too afraid to tell him that it needed to be done, once it was done they no longer had to worry about that so they were free to fix and rewrite, there are some scummy practices, but a lot of what he bitches about is pretty standard.
>My one friend needed my laptop. They used him to lie to me.
No it is pretty standard to get your company property back from you before you find out you are getting fired so you don't break/steal it.
>My hard drives being copied.
Anything you made on their time is their property that is entirely legal and what they are entitled to do.
>Monties vision
Honestly Monty seems like a hack writer that made the story flow to what he wanted not to be a good story you can see a lot of this in volume 1 and 2 where shit makes no sense or is loosely connected to be 'cool'. Rewrites were obviously needed but it seems like his vision took priority over a good show.
1/10 would not hire this whiny entitled cunt.
>>
>>82752079
Someone mentioned before that parts of it feel like a bizarre love letter to Sheena.
He's clearly putting her on a pedestal and exaggerating her contributions, and gives the impression he was willing to sacrifice his marriage for her.

>>82754537
This is a case where I don't really think I can fault someone for being suspicious of their spouse.
>>
>>82754603

He even talks about his wife moving forward with divorce and moving away with his kids and then starts talking about how he had to support Sheena.
>>
>>82753611
Who would work for him?
>>
>>82754631
His friends and the people he wanted to have work on RWBY that RT declined!
>They make something
>It's garbage tier
>>
>>82754640
That company would be an HR nightmare

Speaking of which, is Barb gonna be the one handling the fallout from this?
>>
>>82754726
Unless it causes a lot of uproar they will probably ignore it, a lot of it is inane, insane, and victimizing. There is no reason to draw more attention to it.
>>
>>82754726

apparently her snap chat was littered in shots her of drinking and reading all the posts made re:lettergate.

As much as i feel sorry for her, I don't know why she doesn't move to another company given how many of their employees have quit in recent months followed by the decline in RT giving anyone who's not a sponsor in the community a hard time.
>>
>>82754852
>RT giving anyone who's not a sponsor in the community a hard time.

What are they doing?
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-08+at+03.35.00).jpg (123 KB, 920x572) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-08+at+03.35.00).jpg
123 KB, 920x572
>>82754869

Well originally they were going to make it so non-sponsors had to wait a full week to view animated content which created this massive divide between the community. You had rtfags saying that if you weren't willing to sponsor you shouldn't even be allowed to watch period but you also had people who wanted the old system back. They eventually went back to the old system but the damage was already done. It showed how they were willing to divide the community for the sake of more money which has basically not sat well with a large chunk of the user base.
>>
>>82751848
i find it more annoying and weird that he brought his divorce problems at all. It comes off like a cheap attempt to garner sympathy and support
>>
>>82755015
Because it is, but he threw all the sympathy away by blaming it on the company not his own actions especially when he brings up spending one on one time with Sheena to his wife's disapproval, also sounds like he had major conflict of interest issues with who RT was hiring since he wanted people he knew, and the RT found better people.
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-15+at+02.18.18).jpg (115 KB, 1196x740) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-15+at+02.18.18).jpg
115 KB, 1196x740
>>82755015

It's actually a really common thing that happens in the industry if you get a shitty employer, they'll fuck around with your work hours and it ends up causing alot of problems on a personal level.

I think it's more so a point to promote how RT kept fucking around with scheduling to suit their desires even though the team was doing okay (apart from using out dated tech and shit) and that it was affecting him personally. Its still clearly a sympathy point but its something worth mentioning just for arguments sake.
>>
>>82754914
Fuck. That is pretty bad. I know that it's a model that plenty of people are going for these days but you aren't going to get people with that. Hell the sponsors were supposed to stop the need for ads but then they added them onto the site anyways back in 2008ish.

Then again I shouldn't be shocked as this is the company that's currently trying to kickstart a knock off Cards Against Humanity.
>>
>>82755103

Their whole model in general sucks, they're actively looking for ways to fuck the community over if they're not paying to view it. The new season of RVB is being recieved poorly given that the first episode is literally 90% re-aired content / content that has already been seen and in no way acts as a sequel to last season.

RT's a shitty company. nuff said.
>>
>>82755177
I'm inclined to believe this is nostalgia for highschool years but their earlier shit, while cringe at times, was great. Including all the times they were payed to make machinimas like P.A.N.I.C.S. They just changed for the worst and want to be big now.
>>
>>82751297

Yet Vic and Laura Bailey have had roles and im pretty sure they're with the union
>>
>>82755832
The Union will probably come down on them if RWBY keeps getting bigger if this is true, working outside the Union is usually a big no no. Or RT will be forced to go Union like a normal production company.
>>
>>82754537
Who the hell is Sheena?

I never got into RWBY because the one person I met that was into it turned out to be an unlikeable tumblrite and it turned me off of picking the series up.

And no not the Tumblr boogeyman sort, the "Rape can happen over the internet between two people who only communicate through text if one person feels they were sexually abused years after the fact and you're a horrible person if you think otherwise" sort. I actually lost a mutual friend from dropping them. For the better, most likely.
>>
>>82754603
>>82754626
i don't think he's in love with sheena. if anything, he's overly obsessed and in love with monty. sheena is the replacement of that obsession because she was close to monty as well, but he treats her the Holy Mary who was wronged.
>>
>>82755944
Sheena was Monty's lover. I don't think they were married when he passed, and that's why she didn't get any kind of protections. She's apparently an undocumented immigrant, so Monty's passing means she has very little means of supporting herself.
>>
>>82756061
I think you have the right idea, he sounds very obsessed with Monty in that document.
>>
>>82754852
I disagree with you about the whole RT in decline thing but even if that were true Barb's been with RT for years and in all honesty, that type of social media and community management gig at her age is pretty damn good for her career.

I mean seriously this community is a resume maker. She could probably write her own ticket if she ever chose to leave RT.
>>
>>82754131
Due to a shitstorm between various folks within the thread and the massive amounts of reports going back and forth, a mod stepped in and said that while we can make individual threads for now, no new generals will be allowed until volume 4 starts up again. So the general has moved to /trash/for now.
>>
>>82756091
They were married in secret iirc, and so it only came out after the fact.
>>
>>82756091
Actually they were married
>>
>>82749769

Seriously.

V3 had a competent story for the first time, far better voice acting, and far better non-battle animations, and in every story change he complains about the original sounds much worse in terms of character development.

I don't doubt that perhaps RT have been cunts in some regards, but they have done literally nothing wrong when it comes to the quality of Volume 3.
>>
>>82756424

Quality over employee treatment is fucking terrible lol. Pixar doesn't fire its animators everytime they make a new movie / want to push their limits. They'll train their animators to get to the level they believe is acceptable.

RT just seemed to have cleaned house and fired everyone else before hiring new staff which is really a kick in the nutts if you were fully invested in this project. It's really brings down your company's reputation if you do that sort of shit to people.
>>
How long until RT sues Shane/Kathleen/JJ for breach of contract or some shit for spilling this? I'm pretty sure Matt and Burnie, being competent only when it comes to money, forces all their employees to sign binding, indefinite NDAs on all projects when they're hired on.
>>
>>82756513
>Quality over employee treatment is fucking terrible lol.

Didn't the animators work like 100 hour work weeks under Monty?

Frankly, I really don't care if RT cleans out people who are no longer supporting the vision for the show going forward, because RWBY might actually be legitimately watchable for the first time thanks to these changes.
>>
>>82756535
They wouldn't dare sure for this, they have to know it would make them look so much worse
>>
>>82756543

Yeah but im more so going on about how the higher ups (burnie and shit) have handled this, not Monty. I'm mainly stating that if they wanted their animation team to improve, they should've taken some extra time to get them to take some courses/study and practice rather than fire all of them and bring in a new crew. It's a really morality breaking for them and completely scummy in the eyes of the community. Train them, don't replace them.

I have no doubt Monty would be an absolute cunt to work with given how he's treated his family, fuck im amazed Neath was willing to do shit given how apparently they were all just cut out of his life because he didnt want to ruin his work flow. I think alot of the shit monty did was definitely un-healthy for everyone but at the end he still got the work done and his team was ultimately happy about it.
>>
I'm only a couple pages in and it just sounds like Shane is endlessly whining that RT isn't doing everything exactly to "muh sempai's vision" and that he has and unhealthy obsession with Monty. Clearly this affected his performance at work and his behavior at home, which is exactly why RT let him go and why his wife left him.

He puts Monty on a ludicrously high pedestal and treats him like he's some perfect god of animation, when really he was just some weeb who fucked around in Poser to make cute anime girls fight.
>>
>>82748286
Shouldn't there be two different open letters in the OP? Or is this just part 2 of the thread?
>>
>>82756513
>Pixar doesn't fire its animators everytime they make a new movie / want to push their limits.
They do if the animators can not/will not learn the new program they are using, from what shane put in this 36 page letter it was clear he was not happy with changing from poser to Maya because it isnt what Monty would like and that he was more comfortable with poser.
>>82756543
Most of what he was complaining about was not getting treated like he was Monty because he wasn't, and the rest of it had almost nothing to do with employee treatment. Hell the fact he thought that not getting the people he wanted over the people they felt were better for the job, and going as far as to take it as a personal slight shows he is not mature enough to work in that kind of environment.
>>
>>82754292
He made a recent letter addressing this saying that he didn't mean anything bad by this and how Yuri is a swell guy and how he doesn't harbor any hatred for anyone over this (hah!)
>>
Pray for Barb
>>
>>82756838
She looks like she has been up all night or crying her eyes out.
Either way, it sounds like they got rid of a bad apple if this is his thought out response to being fired.
>>
>>82756838
she can't be that sad if she took the time to take a selfie then add a caption and then put it on a social networking site
>>
>>82756941
Well actually with the shit storm that hit people would expect a response, especially from her, that says a lot without stating anything.
>>
>>82756968
so the picture is a cheap way to garner sympathy from the rabid fans then?
>>
>>82756513
>Quality over employee treatment is fucking terrible lol.
It's terrible but it's hard to deny that V3 turned out as good as it did because of said changes. Not to mention, this guy sounds like an utter autist based on his reactions and how much he fucked himself over this. Not to mention all the creeper vibes he's giving off with his desperate need to support Sheena.

I mean what the fuck else does he expect to get out of this aside from endless shitposting towards RWBY and the RT staff?
>>
>36 pages
>about 1/3 of the document is filled with irrelevant bullshit

I can understand having admiration for someone, but this guy sounds a bit too obsessed with Monty

also
>spending more time with some dude's wife than your own
c'mon son

I'm not really sure what exactly RT did wrong apart from treating Sheena a bit weird

I haven't watched RWBY since season 1 but from what I remember, most people complained that Poser is a shit program and that Monty was handicapping himself.

This dude just sounds really entitled because he was close with Monty before he died.

>aww why do I have to sit at a desk like everyone else
>why aren't they using Poser like Monty did
>I bet Monty would choose the people I'm choosing for the job

Maybe RT was a bit cutthroat with the firings of some of the animators but at the end of the day business is business and shit ones like theirs need to do anything they can to stay afloat
>>
>>82757022
You mean like Shane's letter? Yeah, sounds about right.
>>
>>82757034
does he have a patreon?
>>
>>82756283
That seems like it was fun to go through
>>
>>82751115
It's more like he lost his wife because he was too busy sucking Monty's dick and then trying to get in with Sheena. I'm not that disappointed with RT though. They are a business after all and they have decided to make sure that production becomes steady and unlike the clusterfuck it once was. Ultimately, I think he's just mad that they stopped using Poser and decided to go with Maya.
>>
>>82757056
oh no they both are i was never denying that i was just saying she can't be that sad over a irrelevant letter that reads like a creepy love confession and a temper tantrum
>>
>>82757022
No it is a way to make a statement to quell questions without making an official statement and appease the masses until they can put together an official statement on the matter. It is a band aid to quel the tide until they can get shit together.
>>
I don't know what shane is tying to show RWBY vol 3 was the only season i watched to completion without rage quitting over the story
>>
>>82757088
so basically
>>82757022
>>
File: 1460399262347.jpg (47 KB, 736x413) Image search: [Google]
1460399262347.jpg
47 KB, 736x413
>>82757051
>spending more time with some dude's wife than your own
>c'mon son
This. Literally what the fuck.
>>
>>82757081
I think its the fact that she had to deal with tumblr/twitter autist nonstop that day. Everywhere else actually seemed level headed about the letter.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 600x1067
>>82748286

Judging from his Twitter he's quite thirsty for Sheena...
>>
>>82757187
On the topic of Sheena... doesn't most the fan base like... hate her/not give a rats ass about her? Using her as the cornerstone of his arguement shows he was really out of touch with the fans, then to try to pull the this is what monty would want card seems really sleezy to keep riding the coattails of a dead man like that and trying to use his popularity to further your own goals.
Honestly the more I think about it the more Shane sounds like a fucking sleeze.
>>
File: 1461812444325.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1461812444325.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>82757151
>tumblr/twitter
I checked on this 10 minutes ago, and yeah it basically erupted a shitstorm where the fandom had become divided on two sides. RT Civil War?
>>
>>82757151
deal with what? i highly doubt tumblr would care about a white hipster not gay hipster and most people familiar with Rooster teeth are its fans that will defend with religious fanaticism. infact i would have never even have heard of this letter if it wasn't posted on /co/
>>
>>82757223

Sheena has a bit of a reputation for being a gold digger and a control freak. A lot of people are convinced she only married Monty not out of love, but for the citizenship/his paycheck.
>>
>>82757268
>Spoiler
Get the machetes?
Just make sure to blockade/burn the hotels first.
>>
File: sadyangsnap.jpg (22 KB, 268x477) Image search: [Google]
sadyangsnap.jpg
22 KB, 268x477
>>82756838
>>
>>82757328

Someone should really give her a hand
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-06+at+05.22.06).jpg (77 KB, 743x603) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-06+at+05.22.06).jpg
77 KB, 743x603
>>82756838

Jesus christ what a fucking petty picture by her. Why the fuck did she even do that, sympathy? seriously fucking dont understand RT anymore if this is the kind of shit they do.
>>
>>82757328
>10/10
>>82757347
Someone should put this on her twitter or however that works, dunno I don't use twitter, with
>Looks like you could use a hand.
>>
File: the-huntress.jpg (701 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
the-huntress.jpg
701 KB, 1200x800
>>82757187
If there was ever any doubt before, the letter sure as hell make it clear how hungry he was for that ass.
>tfw Monty probably fucked her while she was in cosplay
>>
>>82757278

Not too surprising, her actions she took after monty passed says a lot of her character and yet Shane is insisting she's so professional and carrys monty torch by...being twitch cam girl
>>
>wife tells him that spending so much time with Sheena is suspicious and disrespectful to her and their children
>makes it clear that if it keeps up, she's taking the kids and leaving because she's not going to put up with that shit
>"but Sheena needs me"

What the everloving fuck, Shane. That's not how that's supposed to go.
>>
>>82752604
Didn't they fire her because of something about Barbara not acting like a good role model
>>
>>82757491
It is if you are cheating on your wife, or attempting to at least.
>>
got an m3u8 for RWBY chibi ep2 yet?
>>
>>82757531
http://wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0110784d-86a7-4221-bd1e-0a4e2a804fa4/index.m3u8
>>
>>82757504

Yeah
>>
>>82757491
Recent letter he wrote said that he's pretty happy with his life right now and only wanted to put this whole thing out for "muh truths". Make what you will out of that.
>>
File: Shane Extra 1.jpg (205 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Shane Extra 1.jpg
205 KB, 720x1280
>>
File: Shane Extra 2.jpg (148 KB, 1033x581) Image search: [Google]
Shane Extra 2.jpg
148 KB, 1033x581
>>82757613
>>
>>82757613
That's not Shane, that was JJ (former voice for Mercury).
>>
File: Shane Extra 3.jpg (197 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Shane Extra 3.jpg
197 KB, 720x1280
>>82757629
And that's the last one.
>>
>>82757579

Sounds like he wanted vindication more than getting the "truth" out
>>
>>82748286
>Discuss' how RT has been attacking / removing monty's old team from the show and also derailing the original plot of the show
It is hard to stick to the original plot when the creator is dead, even if he did leave behind material.
>>
>>82757369

Maybe it's because I actually talk to normal people, but I really don't understand why everyone is so upset by this.

Talking about their emotional state on social media is just a thing that people do.
>>
>>82757630
Oh, makes more sense then. I saw some people putting it out as Shane but I guess I should've checked first.
>>
>>82757567
I still don't understand why. It's not like she was being mean
>>
>>82757613
>>82757629
>>82757638
JJ sounds like a well grounded and reasonable fellow, and left rather then make them fire him, and didn't try to cause a big shit storm, his reasons for leaving are valid, and he didn't come off as a whiny cunt.
10/10 would hire.
>>
>>82757630
I don't remember him. When did he leave
>>
>>82757665
Sshhhh, this is 4chan. Being able to understand normalfag behavior is not allowed.
>>
Considering Volume 3 was a significant improvement on pretty much every front compared to the "Monty and Shane era," what I take from this is that Shane was a stubborn weirdo who refused to change and everyone else progressed and moved forward from Monty's flawed, inefficient system.
>>
>>82757695
Before Volume 3 I think, someone else probably has the exact date.
>>
>>82757579
oh please his life is in shambles he's being divorced and taken for everything he owns. The person he was trying to fuck obviously has no interest in him. He just wanted to lash out now i'm saying roosterteeth is innocent they're anything but. the whole letter just sounds like a temper tantrum
>>
>>82757689

He also didnt write 36 pages of "me me me, sheena"
>>
>>82757665
see
>>82756941
typing out i'm sad is fine but going all the steps? please
>>
File: 1459998986825.png (106 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1459998986825.png
106 KB, 600x476
>>82757700
Remember when people were saying that, sad as it was that Monty died, Volume 3 showed that RT could actually get their shit together and make a watchable show? Well turns out they literally took all that shit and threw them under the bus and it worked out for the best.
>>
>>82757698
last yearish, after his podcast got canned
>>
>>82757579
>write a 36 page manifesto on how [company that fired you] should burn down and it's horrible to their employees despite the fact that they're the only people that would have even given you a chance
>"Oh but my life's great now you guys!"

Burnie said it once on the podcast and it really rings true here; don't burn bridges when you're young and have no connections. You will have no one to go to in the future and that's when you'll really be fucked.

Can you imagine how this shit looks to a future employer?
>>
File: 1463234750441.png (43 KB, 671x465) Image search: [Google]
1463234750441.png
43 KB, 671x465
>>82757613
>>
>>82757716
Is there a picture of him. I can't remember what he looks like
>>
>>82757762

What is that, snapchat?

Haven't used it but if it's anything like most messaging apps, I could put together an identical picture in under 10 seconds.
>>
File: Renaissance Evans.jpg (442 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
Renaissance Evans.jpg
442 KB, 2000x1087
>>82757700
>"b-but muh Sheena"
Well at least now that this whole thing is out in the open, we now know why Volume 3 ended up having such a huge overhaul in quality.
>>
>>82757850
>What is that, snapchat?
Pretty sure it is, don't know why anon thinks that's somehow "going all the steps". If anything it was probably gut reaction (for better or worse).
>>
>>82757551
Thanks.

So, that RWBY Chibi episode, huh? The skipping stretch was a swing and a miss, but the rest was actually pretty funny.
>>
>>82748286
Not with a Yang, but a whimper.
>>
>>82757949
>The skipping stretch was a swing and a miss
That one actually got the biggest laugh out of me. Then again angry Jaune is just somehow always funny to me.

But yes, episode was good.
>>
>>82757949

The Blake stealing joke didn't hit. She's stealing while saying she isn't stealing. The dialogue isn't clever and the delivery is weak. It's CAD levels of overexplaining.

Chibi might make me do what the main show couldn't and actually make me stop liking Blake.

>>82758055

Everyone loves angry Jaune.
>>
>>82757850
the whole thing screams cheap way to garner sympathy to any one who doesn't want to fuck her.
>>
To be honest I feel bad for only Sheena. Who constantly keeps getting in heated debate on the topic Monty. Can't imagine the stress that must bring. And now this guy writes a weird obsessive letter about her late husband and her.
>>
>>82757187
Christ this is cringey...
>>
>>82757964
Go to bed Barb...
>>
>>82758075
Her stealing Yang's bike got a laugh out of me. and the 'comically large pile of stolen goods' line did, too, so I liked the cat burglar one.

I mean, the basic premise of the sketch was a bit weak, but it played with the viewer's expectations well enough and the delivery was fine. I mean, their expressions when Blake went for the keys made the sketch for me, so I'd say the delivery did its job, even if Blake's dialogue was a bit phoned in.

Also, the premise is, as I said, weak, but it's a clever play on her canon characterization, because Blake is a bit of a hypocrite; she complains about oppression and how the Faunus are mistreated or assumed to be in league with the White Fang, but she was a part of the White Fang herself. So, they were almost parodying how Blake actually contributes to the very problems she wants to fight. I liked it, anyway.

I'd have found the Jaune sketch funnier if they hadn't had him do the rhyme too. It just didn't flow right; the punchline kind of fell flat because of it, IMO. Angry Jaune is good, but they could have done it better.
>>
>I wasn’t doing the show for me! I wasn’t there for me!

The previous 29 1/2 pages say otherwise.
>>
>>82758355
I think him rhyming works, because he immediately drops it as soon as he starts getting angry. I think it would've fell flat if they had him rhyming WHILE angry.
>>
>>82758406
Honestly after a certain point it seems like everything he did he did for Monty. And I don't mean that in a good way, I mean that in a stalker, deifying "you are my God" kind of way.

Like he thinks he's the second coming of Monty and that one day a company will be breaking down his door to hire him, just like Monty and RT. And maybe they would have at some point, but after this huge temper tantrum I doubt it. I would never hire someone who writes a 36 page essay on why their former employer is Hitler reincarnated.
>>
>>82758491

Sounds like he tried to match his resolve and failed
>>
>>82758491

Shane's basically made himself nigh-unemployable by publishing this. People tend to forget that everything you put online with your name attached can and will be found and scrutinized by potential employers. I think it's worse for someone like Shane, who's been a highly public face since being in RT.
>>
File: 1313.jpg (46 KB, 392x458) Image search: [Google]
1313.jpg
46 KB, 392x458
>>82756283
Rest assured no Predators where involved in that shitstorm.
>>
>>82758544
>Shane murders one of his family members
>doesn't go to the funeral
>posts a tweet about how he's matching Monty's resolve
>"All for Monty", he chants to himself
>>
File: 1462715626512.jpg (24 KB, 300x320) Image search: [Google]
1462715626512.jpg
24 KB, 300x320
>>82758556
>everything you put online with your name attached can and will be found and scrutinized by potential employers
>mfw all those drunk tweets and posts
>>
You know all this makes it feel like Shane wanted to be Monty.
>>
>>82758569

You forgot

>Goes after widow
>"all for monnnntttty" he chants
>>
>>82758591
I hope you didn't make them with your real name. If not you're safe. I post a bunch of stupid shit that would have me fired from my job in an instant, I just never put my real name anywhere.
>>
>>82758597

His Twitter really showcases that, now he just needs to post random weird "inspiration" tweets like monty
>>
>>82758597
Shane will dig Monty up and make his own RWBY at this rate.
>>
>>82758597
>Monty never died he's just in a pit in shane's basement
>" It puts the RWBY in the basket"
>>
>>82758631

He'll pull a New 52 Duela Dent and sew Monty's rotting face to his own.
>>
Monty wasn't even that good of an animator I'm sure he was hired because he was mediocre and cheap.
>>
Fuck it I never cared about the people behind the screen. Drama is dumb, I'll just watch show.
>>
>>82758612
Nah, I don't use my real name on twitter. I just have this crazy fear of an employer miraculously finding all my shit online.

>Anon, step into my office
>Now, care to explain this "sadpanda" to me?
>>
File: 1441085478167.gif (1 MB, 200x152) Image search: [Google]
1441085478167.gif
1 MB, 200x152
>>82758723
>"Anon, I need to speak to you"
>"Sure boss, what is it?"
>"Why do you post nothing but 'anime tiddies' on your twitter account"
>>
>>82758687
Monty was known for being good at making fight scenes though. Was he the best? Of course not, but he was good at it.
>>
>>82758631

Animation will be just as stiff as he is
>>
>>82758687
It wasn't his talent for animation that made him special.

He was an ideas guy with the sheer perseverance to make things happen even if stuff stood in the way.

A lot of what makes his animation good is that he'd think of something cool and then put in the ridiculous amount of work necessary to make it a reality. Where a normal, sane animator would go "that would be cool, but I'm not skipping sleep for six weeks to make it happen", Monty would go "FUCK sleep! I'm making this!" And then he'd have another cool idea while all sleep deprived. And then he'd make that, too.

It's less talent, more dedication. But, let's face it, not many people can match his resolve. Shane rather demonstrated that; he tried to be like Monty, and fell apart.
>>
>>82758687
Monty was that guy that wasn't that great but he put in so much effort and work that you had to respect him at least a little.

I really think he could have done so much more if he just moved off that archaic build of Poser and used a real program.
>>
On one hand I kinda feel it for him since obsession aside, Monty seemed to be one of his only friend, if not his only friend.

But he handled every change as poorly as possible; just because Monty was comfortable with Poser doesn't mean that it's the right thing to use and yes they will want more professional animators if the current in-house ones are struggling to animate to the standard they want, that's just the harsh truth about animation

And as much as Sheena's grieving he didn't need to be Monty2 to help her. At least don't let your lovelife go to shit because of that

If he had just "kept moving forward" like Monty told him I'm sure he would have gotten a special position like Monty, or at least in a position where RT would be more in the wrong for firing him

but now I don't even know what he's gonna do with no wife and no job. I hope he gets whatever help he needs
>>
>>82758612
I forget, what the extent to them looking you up is. I have my private settings switch so that nobody can look me up, hell I don't even have an phone number registered. I should get a new email though...
>>
>>82758845

I believe his logic to why he didn't change software was "why when this is good enough what I need?"

Which makes sense as you stick with what you know and get results and for the most part a lot of people don't care how you make something as long as the end result is entertaining
>>
>>82758761
>>82758812

I find most of fight scenes are hard to follow or tell what the hell is happening.

>>82758812
Though i agree that he was dedicated and there would be no rwby If it wasn't for him. But some of his non-fight scenes were very stiff in rwby and rvb season 8-9 and when they do fight i find it hard to tell whats going on in the midst of the excitement. though i have no idea how many hours it takes to make the show or fight happen.
>>
>>82758912
though in the same vein wouldn't it make sense for him to experiment to see if he could reach new heights? to see if a program would be better for scene flow and animation?
>>
>>82758926

I get where you're coming from as I really like fight scenes that are somewhat story and character driven.

to sum up a monty fight scene would be:

>and this happens, and this happens, and then THIS happens
>>
>>82758912
Wasn't Monty also using a REALLY outdated version of Poser?
>>
>>82758967

Hmm knowing monty the way I do again it goes back to "this gets me the exact result I want, why change when I don't need to?"

For monty reaching new heights would just be making a even biiiggggggger fight scenes so he felt no need to change which as you can see in the letter greatly frustrated pipeline people

I think the overall point Im makin is monty works best by himself as he's working with his best friend and best lover and best thing in the world (himself) and not bogged down by what he considers "distractions" (everyone else)
>>
>>82759010

Yup, I recall the reason he didn't want to relearn shortcuts which affected his timing and I do believe this was in one of the RT videos
>>
File: uX1nwyZ[1].jpg (58 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
uX1nwyZ[1].jpg
58 KB, 640x360
Merc chibi when
>>
>>82756283
Did everyone finally get fed up with the namefags?
>>
>>82759182
nah I think it was that guy who reported any green text
>>
File: kek 2.jpg (46 KB, 441x384) Image search: [Google]
kek 2.jpg
46 KB, 441x384
>Angry Jaune
I need more of this in my life
>>
>>82758985
Take the DMC series or platinum games fore example their fight scenes are over the top as well but i can tell what the fuck is going i think its because they don't clutter it up.
>>
This Rwby Chibi is some real teen titans go bullshit.
>>
>>82759270
Until it airs fifty times a day it can't be the next Teen Titans Go.
>>
>Harpsichord Mirror

Not bad.
>>
>>82758926
>I find most of fight scenes are hard to follow or tell what the hell is happening.

Monty is pretty good at choreographing fight scenes but he's really shit at framing them from a cinematic perspective (i.e. he has a hard time making it look good on camera). A lot of his fights rely on quick rapid-fire movements but that means that it can also easily obscure what the fuck the characters are actually doing. Just try pausing his fight scenes bit by bit and you'll see there's barely any frames to the point that you can only really discern the most basic movements out of most of his fight scenes.

Smart thing they did in V3 was actually use some slow motion to wind down certain segments of the fights but also give impact over some without rushing them.
>>
>>82759387
It's funny because I remember when v3 was first airing people were complaining about the fight scenes and how they looked worse, but the only thing I could think was "they only look worse because you can actually tell what the fuck is going on now"
>>
>>82759042
>I think the overall point Im makin is monty works best by himself as he's working with his best friend and best lover and best thing in the world (himself) and not bogged down by what he considers "distractions" (everyone else)

Yeah, except that's not how an animation production works. If RWBY was independent, then yeah I can see that, but he's literally working with a team to create a coherent story. If Monty and Shane really truly wanted to just animate some "kewl" fight scenes they should have just made RWBY a series of animated shorts showcasing their "talent".
>>
>>82759387
>>82759445

oh so it wasn't just me then
>>
>>82759462
Technically Monty already did that, and that's the only reason he was on the map to begin with. Other than RWBY I have no idea what the fuck Shane's done, if anything.
>>
I'll say one thing that's been bothering me. During the first RWBY podcast with Gus Barb Monty and Miles Monty exclaimed that RT had been surviving off Halo. Gus got a little upset but it was fucking true. Monty made an IP in a creatively bankrupt company of industrialized lets plays and machinimas. I don't doubt that RT wanted to take back all the creative control immediately following the shows success. Now that they have it, there's some upset in me knowing that the IP has RT's intent, not the creators. RWBY is not very original but compared the the rest of RTs output it is downright breakthrough and I don't really like that RT hacks are calling the shots on it. Still, Monty's dead. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>82759462

Yup, fully aware of Thats not how a production works.

Shane can still do that so he's got that going for him (helps that he's alive, cause hey, nothing says being a dead beat dad by animating "kewl animu waifu"
>>
>>82759513
>RWBY is not very original but compared the the rest of RTs output it is downright breakthrough

How do you figure? Literally everything except the weapon designs are just copy and paste from different anime. The plot, the characters, the personalities, everything is the same recycled shit from the most popular anime Monty told the writers to watch.

RWBY is literally just American Soul Eater with less budget and less interesting everything.
>>
>>82759573
>Shane can still do that
if anybody will hire him now
>>
>>82759506
Well yeah, and I can understand why Monty finally wanted to make a story out of his animations. Shane on the other hand sounded like he was just butthurt because his (and Monty's) animation ideas didn't flow with the story that RT was going with and somehow thought it was the end of the world.
>>
>>82756819
sounds like desperate damage control once he realized what he had said.
>>
>>82759618
Shane's entire rant can really be boiled down to a few simple sentences.

We started off working unprofessional, just throwing shit at the wall and working however we liked. Then the show got popular and we got told we couldn't do that anymore and we had to work professionally. So I got mad and then they fired me because I'm not Monty and I didn't have any real staying power. The end.
>>
>>82759608

Shrug, he can do it while collecting welfare?
>>
>>82759445
I think the only ones to look noticeably worse were the SSSN/NDGO fight and the Qrow vs Winter fight, mainly all the "super speed DBZ movement teleporting" they did at certain parts.
>>
>>82759673

You forgot:

> sheena, sheena, Sheena, oh right my wife and kids left me, sheena
>>
>>82759606
its all anime troupes and that's why it so big most weeaboos only read shounen, most normies only seen DBZ so they won't know, Japs loves it because its unoriginal plus waifus and its a huge fucking success for them
>>
rwby chibi 2 is up, anyone got the link to bypass the subscription requirement?
>>
>>82759724
Further up the thread.
>>
>>82759718
All true statements, but like I said, it's not at all an original show. With an actual budget and some real animation there'd be nothing to differentiate RWBY from [average seasonal shounen adaptation].

To say that RT was creatively bankrupt before RWBY came along feels false. There were shorts, animations, the recap (RIP), etc, etc. Did they lean heavily on RvB and Let's Plays? Of course, those were the real moneymakers, they'd be stupid not to utilize both.
>>
>>82759779
Roosterteeth was founded on being unoriginal only semi-original thing they did was the shorts skits. But no one expected rwby to blow up like it did not even counting its quality om such a short amount of time and in terms of western animation its pretty original.
>>
>>82759854
It's original for Western animation because everything it ripped off was Eastern.
>>
>>82759870
exactly
plus not counting tmnt its the only action cartoon around
>>
File: Maka_Fight.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
Maka_Fight.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>82759606
>RWBY is literally just American Soul Eater with less budget and less interesting everything.
>tfw I was reminded of Maka's scythe-wielding when I first saw the Red Trailer

I mean, I think Soul Eater is pretty mediocre but Bones sure as hell made the most of it and actually churned out some nice fight animations for the show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nXVBDVUWVU
>>
>>82759916

>Soul eater.

Goddamn it. Never did a show stride so strong for so long only to begin shitting itself midseason all the way to the finale.
>>
File: 1460158151790.jpg (519 KB, 725x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460158151790.jpg
519 KB, 725x1000
Is it wrong for me to want to gently fuck Casey Lee Williams as she's cosplaying as Weiss all while she sings Mirror Mirror?
>>
File: that cleavage.jpg (105 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
that cleavage.jpg
105 KB, 750x937
>>82760283
There's also Neo if you prefer the "quiet" option.
>>
what happened to the general?
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 574x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 574x551
>>82760509
Dead until the next volume
>>
>>82760347

Is it true she's going to voice Neo?
>>
>>82760659
>voice neo
>voice
Probably not though I wouldn't be against it. I'd rather have someone from ace combat again.
>>
File: 1462323319238.png (91 KB, 280x292) Image search: [Google]
1462323319238.png
91 KB, 280x292
>>82760283
Well, shes still a minor so...
>>
>>82760544
I don't get why. We have new content right now.
>>
>>82759987
It may have something to do with it getting ahead of manga and deciding to go with its own story.
>>
>>82760749
She was legal at 16 most places. (Not Cali where she lives though, gotta hit her at a Con)
>>
>>82760759
Neither do I. I miss it too
>>
File: image.jpg (423 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423 KB, 1920x1080
>>82761497
Keep her pure. I'm pretty sure she lives in Texas.
>>
How much do you think the animation will improve next volume? Hopefully the animators know Maya more than poser.
>>
>>82761578
No, the Williams live in LA.
>>
File: 1458785778002.png (189 KB, 1495x1271) Image search: [Google]
1458785778002.png
189 KB, 1495x1271
>>82761513
I miss all the crazy shit people would come up with
>>
>>82761578
>Texas
>GIGN
I know GIGN are bad asses but I am pretty sure they don't directly protect people in Texas.
>>
File: 1451699322403.png (85 KB, 171x185) Image search: [Google]
1451699322403.png
85 KB, 171x185
It's shit that RT would pull something like this but Monty was absolute garbage at writing, I guarantee you that if he was still alive volume 3 would be as shit as 1 and 2.
Many important plot elements were to occur in volume 2 but Monty wanted to add shit to it resulting in a mess.
The sick reality is that Monty's "dream" to the show was absolute shit and RT noticed that and changed it right as he dies.
>>
>>82755908
Didn't a bunch of the VA's get VAG membership after taking some training courses back at the end of VOl.2 though? I remember hearing that at least Lindsey, Barb and Kara were taking classes so they could submit applications or some shit. I also thought that this was how they managed to get through Vic and Bailey's agents and score the Lowenthall to replace JJ initially. Since once it's Unionized they can ask the guilds for people to do roles they want filled if they don't handpick or whatever.

Or maybe I'm misremembering or understanding how the VAG works entirely. I just assume its like the teachers union with the finding you work and "guaranteeing" you don't get the shaft generally
>>
File: crying guts.jpg (121 KB, 483x709) Image search: [Google]
crying guts.jpg
121 KB, 483x709
>finally get around to watching Vol. 3
>mfw Pyrrha
>mfw that whole ending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG7jKUHsLfY
>>
>>82761769
Only pic I had of police
>>
>>82763114
I wish the US had police as bad ass as GIGN.
>>
>>82761670
Like Grimm Pyrrha.
>>
>>82760749
what if that anon's a minor ?
>>
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 1920x1080
>>82763473
Or gsg9
>>
>>82763706
How old is Casey 16 or 17
>>
File: 1457592807835.png (519 KB, 560x544) Image search: [Google]
1457592807835.png
519 KB, 560x544
End it all desu lads
>>
has this been talked about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD-Yf-tbXOs
>>
File: fbi hrt.jpg (190 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
fbi hrt.jpg
190 KB, 780x520
>>82763473
We do.
>>
File: 1460769616166.gif (702 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1460769616166.gif
702 KB, 768x432
>>82763780
>>
>>82763804
I think if I was being held captive by terrorists I would feel safer in the hands of GIGN then FBI HRT.
>>
File: 1445288581151.gif (4 MB, 300x157) Image search: [Google]
1445288581151.gif
4 MB, 300x157
>>82763772
17, she'll be turning 18 this December.

>>82763706
Don't forget Romeo and Juliet law exists.
>>
File: OD on Chippies.gif (242 KB, 501x341) Image search: [Google]
OD on Chippies.gif
242 KB, 501x341
>>82763800
We have confirmed ruby a crazy for chippies
>>
Holy balls chibi Zwei is fucking ADORABLE

I want a plushie version NOW
>>
>>82763941
I'm 19 so all I have to do is charm her.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 960x720
>>82763945
It's nice to see you a again. Any smut details
>>
File: ArkosBeachline v2.png (3 MB, 1446x2115) Image search: [Google]
ArkosBeachline v2.png
3 MB, 1446x2115
>>82764082
Not much to report at the moment, Catwith a brush just finished my beach arkos commision, still waiting on part 3 Grimm Arkos Smut with Lucaris and a chibi Renora from Vatimortis
>>
File: polandball special forces.png (420 KB, 1305x5700) Image search: [Google]
polandball special forces.png
420 KB, 1305x5700
>>82763921
You can get rescued by them, or the airforce. Take your pick.
>>
>>82764165
>Spetsaz-GRU
Sides literally in orbit
>>
Currently writing a STRQ prequel.
Is it appropriate to make Summer, Qrow and Ozpin the social akward goofballs?
>>
File: SPETSNAZ.jpg (88 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
SPETSNAZ.jpg
88 KB, 750x600
>>82764327
Yeah, ain't they great?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.