[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they write off best girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Qenqt9n.jpg (273 KB, 944x2164) Image search: [Google]
Qenqt9n.jpg
273 KB, 944x2164
Why did they write off best girl?
>>
Can someone post me a list of what episodes she was in? I only watch this shout by whatever is on.
>>
They fucked up Krieger in Vice sadly.
>>
>>82747818
I bet the SJW's have something to do with this...
>>
>>82748105
It's OK to be a pedophile as long as it's part of your culture anon, so Japan gets a free pass.
>>
>>82748136
Unless that's an 'oppai loli', I think she's just short. Do they ever say her age in the show?
>>
>>82748136
That and Japan frankly doesn't give a fuck about what dye-haired landwhales in the US have to say about their lifestyle (which everyone should be doing but apparently having the common sense to ignore a group that is clearly comprised of the mentally challenged is hard).
>>
>>82748194
lolicon has less to do with age than it does with appearance. They're are 30 year old anime characters who are considered lolis because they look significantly younger.
t. autistic weeb

>>82748217
It probably helps that Japan has strict immigration policy so they don't get such extreme ideas of inclusiveness and delusions of inequality.
>>
>>82748083
I thought it was Pam they ruined in Vice. They waited until the next season to make Krieger the annoying one.
>>
>>82748418
Well what happened to Krieger at the end of Vice basically ruined him for the following season. Skinny Pam for Vice was a mistake, though she was pretty hot.
>>
Krieger died is Archer's Armin Tamzarian. It got reference once and doesn't matter bvecause they didn't care about him.

Double Indecency had a good amount of Krieger. Any more focus in an ep and he gets worse
>>
>>82748136
Actually the UN told them to cut that loli shit out

Thankfully

>UN

Remember, the most fantastic part of Captain America: Civil War was how people gave a shit about what the UN had to say.
>>
>>82748461
You mean potentially being replaced?
I thought they discredited that.
>>
>>82748802
Potentially? Discredited? They all but confirmed it.
>>
>>82749079
But didn't he know about the chip they put in Chery's head being a fake? That was from before he met any of the clones.
>>
>>82748767
>UN got btfo
That was a good day
>>
>>82748194
One day old, he kills her every night and remakes her every morning
>>
>>82750510
I thought that was a joke
>>
>>82750902
It's a joke he commits before he goes to sleep
>>
>>82747818
>mfw reverse image searching this
>>
Didn't the Krieger that married her end up with three other Kriegers in that one lab?
>>
>>82751243
No
>>
>>82747818
I never noticed how gigantic her tits are
>>
>>82751090
What the fuck.
>>
>>82754995
It's not that bad
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.