[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he actually evil for just wanting everyone to be happy and party?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Was he actually evil for just wanting everyone to be happy and party?
>>
Is there any chance that this episode was intended to be a satire of what people would think the worst possible PPG reboot would be?

The panda guy/rainbow makes all the characters act all wacky and "randumb". He makes everyone behave all out of character and annoying, like a PPG reboot worst case scenario. Then he even makes the girls start spouting awkward modern slang, but he's the villain for doing it.

Not saying the episode is successful, but just food for thought. Is there any chance that's what this was going for?
>>
>>82746783
He's not evil for wanting everyone to be happy, but he is evil for forcing everyone to be happy, to a point where people were endangering each other.
>>
>>82746958
eivl or not, those rave beats were off the hook. i wish someone could upload the tunes.
>>
>>82746783
I wish the panda would have won the fight.
>>
>>82746783
He twerked
That alone should be worthy of capital punishment
>>
>>82746783
The kind of evil that doesn't realize that it's evil, is the worst kind of evil there is.
>>
I got brads in Atlanta
>>
File: MtSHmDW.png (157 KB, 516x440) Image search: [Google]
MtSHmDW.png
157 KB, 516x440
>>82748161
You should go to a carribean carnival

Damm son is all I can say
>>
Remember when PPG was good and they had that episode with the clown turning everything black and white? And it turns out at the end he was corrupted by it too and the song set him free? They still beat him up. That was savage as fuck.
>>
>>82748161
No, he made the Powerpuff Girls twerk.

THAT is worth dying a million deaths.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.