[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Marvel Characters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: bdWR5C9.jpg (88 KB, 853x742) Image search: [Google]
bdWR5C9.jpg
88 KB, 853x742
Is there a list of newly created characters that are debuting or have debued relatively recently in Marvel?

It seems like the same characters from the 40s-80s are being used now.
>>
>>82745170
Are you slow?
Yes that's beena common complaint that new characters rarely get to flourish.
But let's see shortlist
Ms Marvel the Muslim one
Spider-Gwen
Gwenpool
A few new Spider-characters that will never be used again from Spider-verse
A bunch of shitty Inhumans
>>
File: 1444483149338.jpg (10 KB, 167x301) Image search: [Google]
1444483149338.jpg
10 KB, 167x301
Literally The Smiler with an vagina
>>
I'm sure there's a wiki on this. Also making new characters is lol dumb because you own nothing and probably get some royalties.

But Ms.Marvel,some Inhumans I can't name,Robbie Reyes,Gwenpool,Blade's daughter,Thanos's henchmen. Blackswan.
>>
>>82745293
>Slow
What?

I've read a shitload of comics. I want some new heroes/villains.

>>82745370
I looked but can't find anything.
>>
Read Iron Snail.
>>
alot of new Inhumans, a few new mutants, alot of Legacy characters, the rare original like Sun Girl, Alpha etc.
>>
>>82745315
Every election invites Smiler and Beast comparisons.

It's almost like Ellis was tapping into universal political archetypes.
>>
>>82745170
Off the top of my head, looking at the past three years:
>Cullen Bloodstone
>Dawn Greenwood
>Eyeboy
>Goldballs
>Gorr
>Gwenpool
>Ikari
>Inferno
>Iso
>Kamala Khan
>Lunella Lafayette
>Reader
>Robbie Reyes
>Tempest
>Vision's wife and kids
>>
>>82745170
I'm assuming you mean characters that aren't legacies (which I personally can't stand.) Not much +bh. There's a ton of new guys in the Inhuman books, but Inhumans is kinda shit. There's been a ton of villains that surfaced though. Regent, who has the power of stealing other people's powers. Ozark's Kingpin, who's basically a redneck with a robot that can see the future. Temptest, Miguel O'Hara's ex girlfriend turned evil moth monster.
>>
File: 1461165002464.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461165002464.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>82745293
>A different character reusing a name
>Spider-someone else
>Bleadpool

>new
>>
None really OP.

I'm in the same boat as you. I have been wanting to pick up a new series and stick with it, and follow the character/characters in other works. But everything seems to suck.
>>
Well fuck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.