[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /co/, How do you type with boxing gloves on? Crapfully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 10.jpg (19 KB, 385x340) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
19 KB, 385x340
Dear /co/,

How do you type with boxing gloves on?

Crapfully yours
Anon
>>
Carefully and slowly. You mash everything, then using the mouse you click around then using the thumb but the backspace and delete all the letters except the one you want. Repeat until you have words.
>>
>>82744600
Typing with boxing gloves is as easy sipping a cup of tea with boxing gloves.
>>
File: news-dudley-tea.jpg (21 KB, 300x346) Image search: [Google]
news-dudley-tea.jpg
21 KB, 300x346
>>82748129
Forgot image ol' chap
>>
>>82744600
the email the email
what what
the email
>>
File: deleted[1].png (73 KB, 704x514) Image search: [Google]
deleted[1].png
73 KB, 704x514
>>
>>82748296
Come back Ally! Come back Ally's seesterrrrr!
>>
>>82748152
the scroll, the scroll,
the buttons, the buttons,
scrollin' so smooth
like the butter on the muffins
>>
With a keyboard.
>>
File: Death Metal.png (151 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
Death Metal.png
151 KB, 630x472
DING DONG STRING STONG BING BONG
>>
File: Strong bad.jpg (72 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
Strong bad.jpg
72 KB, 1200x627
>>82744600
>mfw i read everything in this thread in strong bads voice
>>
>>82744600
>>
>>82752061
well to be fair that's barely even a computer, more like a jumbo sized speak and spell with a very crappy screen attached
>>
>>82752902
The important thing is he's forming fingers on his boxing gloves.
>>
>>82744600
I'VE BEEN USING A SPEECH-TO-TYPE PROGRAM ALL ALONG!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.