[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Micheal B Jordan casted for new Black Panther movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: michael_b_jordan_main.jpg (321 KB, 1188x1028) Image search: [Google]
michael_b_jordan_main.jpg
321 KB, 1188x1028
>Michael B Jordan will join his former Creed director Ryan Coogler in the up-coming Marvel film Black Panther, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Jordan's role is unclear but he may play a villain in the film, which will hit theaters on February 2, 2018.

>http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/michael-b-jordan-cast-in-marvels-black-panther-a7028951.html

Who will he play, any theories?
>>
How things have been going? Steve Rogers.
>>
>>82740351
Not big enough for Man-Ape. Not imposing enough for Killmonger. Not crazy enough for Achabe.

So I'm guessing just some Wakandan major supporting character. One of T'Challa's advisors or the leader/member of the Hatut Zeraze.
>>
>>82740463
I'm one for Black Panther having a rival.
>>
>>82740463
>Not imposing enough for Killmonger
He could play a good Killmonger.

It'll also be a breath of fresh air having the Marvel villain not just be an evil version of the MC. Outside of IM 3 of course
>>
>>82740463
>Not imposing enough for Killmonger
Killmonger doesn't need to be more imposing than Panther. Bane was shorter than Batman in DKR.

What other major roles do they need to cast?
We know they're going to have Ross and they'll probably have Ramonda and Shuri. W'Kabi isn't major enough to merit MBJ. Hunter needs to be white.

Killmonger makes the most sense.
>>
>casted
>>
>>82740639
Killmonger is just the evil version of Black Panther, they have all the same powers.
>>
Seems like playing the human torch in film is a surefire way to being accepted into the MCU
>>
>>82740351
Random soldier 13

Sacrifices himself to save the panther appears again as a spirit near the end
>>
>>82740755
Killmonger is only human. Black Panther is superhuman and killed his ass.
>>
>>82740940
Killmonger ate the same heart-shaped herb T'Challa did tho
>>
>>82740351
A villain called The Flame that is trying to burn Wakanda down. Black Panther beats the crap out of him and sets him on fire. Ends with him jumping off a cliff, on fire, screaming.
>>
>>82740693
He's played Apollo Creed's son, so he could probably pull off the "charismatic and imposing" part, and camera angles could give him the extra height.

Think they'll use any of Killmonger's agents from Panther's Rage, like Venomm and King Cadaver?
>>
File: Achebe.jpg (140 KB, 620x936) Image search: [Google]
Achebe.jpg
140 KB, 620x936
Zero percent chance he'll be Reverend Doctor Michael ibn al-Hajj Achebe.
>>
File: Why.jpg (90 KB, 437x563) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
90 KB, 437x563
>>82740639
>>82740693
>thinking Killmanlet is a good idea
>>
>>82740351
>Black lead hero
>Fights another black man
Hehehe, I thought nobody liked to talk about black-on-black violence
>>
>>82742565
Wakka, wakka.
>>
>>82740463
>or the leader/member of the Hatut Zeraze.
I can see them making Hunter black, but Hunter should be older than T'Challa at least, if not a white man.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.