[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work for WB, let me tell you things. JL I: >30,000 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (213 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
file.png
213 KB, 600x300
I work for WB, let me tell you things.

JL I:

>30,000 years ago a young Darkseid failed to conquer Earth after the mysterious Highfather thwarted him. Now he seeks to retake what he claims is his rightful throne. Darkseid is using subtley this time around, planting imagery in the heads of those he deems worthy of being pawns. In fact, he manipulated the elders of krypton because kryptonians posed a threat to his search for the Anti-Life Equation
>Arthur is a rugged sea warrior who struggles with being half-Atlantean. The Atlanteans themselves are staged in a cold war with the man-hating Amazons.
>Diana left Themyscira because she couldn't handle the hate her fellow Amazons had, and wanted to see the world of Man for itself, helping out as a healer and teacher in times of need, and a warrior when needed.
>Flash and Cyborg are the youngest heroes and bond quickly over video games, pizza, and technology.
>Barry's inner speedforce is enhanced by a tachyon drive that allows him to jump through time itself but only for a few seconds.
>Victor's technology is Motherbox based, and is capable of using sonic blasts as well as creating Boom Tubes.
>Bruce recruits the heroes after he finds a connection between Lex's words in prison, and old texts predating even the legend of Gilgamesh. He also states that without Clark, the world is going to need a team to fight threats to the Earth.
>While in prison, Lex's brainwashing wears off and he decides that aliens can't be trusted, and starts to plot while also working on his stature and frame.
>While Clark is dead, four other "Supermen" show up.
>Steppenwolf attacks Earth and the League rises to combat the extraterrestrial threat.
>They drive him off but agree that Clark needs to be revived, so with Diana's help they make a trip to meet Hades and make a deal. Roll Credits.
>>
what happens to the supermen
>>
>>82740274
Was nearing text limit.

>The Supermen try to fill the void Clark left but are bad at it. Steel is too stoic, even if his heart is in the right place. Superboy is too childish, Cyborg Superman is a Man of Murder, and Last Son of Krypton is more or less a robot.
>>
>>82740179
>the mysterious Highfather thwarted him
>the mysterious Highfather
>mysterious Highfather
>mysterious
>Highfather
Stopped reading right there. That's just blatantly ignoring everything about the New Gods.
>>
What a coincidence that you tell us this right after all the similar rumors surface, huh?
>>
>>82740179
>Flash and Cyborg are the youngest heroes and bond quickly over video games, pizza, and technology.
that sounds too fun and charming for Snyder
>>
>>82740446
>That's just blatantly ignoring everything about the New Gods.
You expected Snyder to respect the source material that people have loved for 75+ years?
The same Snyder that thinks Superheroes talking in costume is silly?
>>
>>82740179
I almost believed you into you mentioned four other Supermen showing up.
>>
So how many of these shot have we gotten over the years, and how many turned out to be right?
>>
i'd say this all sounds stupid as hell and pointless, but after the two complete shit shows of movies we've gotten, i'm ready for anything

i'm so tired, i just want snyder's superman run to end, and i'm physically pained that i'll probably be nearing my 40s by the time an actual superman movie (MIGHT) come out
>>
>>82740179
nice rumor faggot. 70% is ripped off from Faraci's shit sources and the rest is you just inserting storylines from trash well-known comics like Return of Superman.
>>
>>82740179
Why do you keep doing this.
>>
>>82740407
Superman is pretty damn stoic in snyderverse
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
File: 1460693343362.png (110 KB, 633x568) Image search: [Google]
1460693343362.png
110 KB, 633x568
>>82740179
>I work for WB

I'm so so sorry
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.