[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, do you think Mr. Enter is a good reviewer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Memes aside, do you think Mr. Enter is a good reviewer?
>>
No.
>>
No.
>>
he is with cartoons what /co/ is with politics
>>
fuck no
>>
>>82735355
No
>>
File: enter.png (134 KB, 1118x532) Image search: [Google]
enter.png
134 KB, 1118x532
>>
>>82735355
Sometimes
>>
He has some good and accurate reviews and others that are biased as hell. The problem is as a cartoon reviewer he gets to pick and choose what he reviews and beyond some of the god awful things he reviews that are so bad they'd be hilarious to watch on their own a lot of the reviews are him picking on a show or trying (poorly) to play devils advocate by criticizing an episode of a popular show that even he himself might like.
>>
8ch.pl/fim/ He's worse than the Nostalgia Critic.
>>
File: 1427404150632.jpg (237 KB, 570x806) Image search: [Google]
1427404150632.jpg
237 KB, 570x806
>>82735355
He's good sometimes.
I wouldn't say he's shit, but he has some weird opinions on mean humor and also takes alot of stuff really seriously when they shouldn't be taken like that
I think he's recently been trying to be less extreme about mean spirited stuff, but he still does have some weird ass opinions on alot of stuff
Another bonus is that he finally stopped mentioning mlp unless it's necessary
>>
>>82735355
Only when he's talking about things he likes. When he's talking about things he doesn't like, he's Chris-Chan-tier.
>>
>>82735355
He looks like the assburgers meme come to life. Also, didn't he get depression from an MLP episode?
>>
>>82735801
>>82736050

As the only posts here with substance, what does /co/ think of his "Admirable Animation" reviews? All "Enter Sucks Ass" threads seem to ignore those exist.

>Mr Enter please leave
I'm not Enter, I've watched a couple his stuff and he's autistic as fuck and for the most reviews easy targets for the "shit cartoon" category, even more so when he tries to be "educational on animation theory" or whatever.
>>
>>82736531
>only posts who say nice things about him have substance
Eat shit.
>>
>>82736531
Honestly, the majority of those videos are really boring
He doesn't really add much to the cartoon/movie he reviews when he does an Admirable Animation other than mentioning it exists. And most of the stuff he reviews on their I have already been recommended to watch because of /co/
>>
There’s much worse out there than Enter.
>>
File: 1431726458160.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1431726458160.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>82737057
Like who?
I'm actually curious
The only cartoon reviewers I watch are Enter, PhantomStrider, and Panpizza
>>
>>82736793
Literally every other post was just "no" and "he's worse than the nostalgia critic"
>>
>>82735749
I could make better art using a pencil strapped to my cock.
>>
>>82735355
not really, he borrows a shit ton of what he does from the nostalgia critic and is just all around cringy.
>>
>>82737799
Do it, anon.
>>
File: header.jpg?t=1447358715.jpg (142 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1447358715.jpg
142 KB, 460x215
every time I see that pic I think of this
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.