[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terry, did I ever tell you about the time I caught some kid taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Wayne2070.jpg (24 KB, 672x375) Image search: [Google]
Wayne2070.jpg
24 KB, 672x375
Terry, did I ever tell you about the time I caught some kid taking the wheels off the Batmobile? He was reckless and full of rage so I let him become the next Robin. It was all going great until the Joker killed him.

He was a good ward.
>>
*sniff sniff* Bruce, did you shit yourself again?
>>
>>82735183
Please Bruce, this is like the 30th time you've told me this story and why you had to rape The Joker.
>>
>>82735183
>kid whose balls havent even dropped
>jacks your highly advance super car
>implying you wouldnt put him to work so he dosent grow up to be apart of your rogues gallery
>>
>>82736980
Nah, I would make him my personal bat cumdump.
>>
>>82737021
I dont think you get what a robin is for
>>
>>82737093
That is essential to becoming a Robin. Being Batman's personal cumdump.
>>
>>82737150
no that's what all those woman after him are for
>>
>>82737209
But they aren't there while he's fighting crime. That's where Robin comes in.
>>
>>82735183
Jason doesn't exist in the DCAU, dumbass

And pls take your shitty cancerous memes back to /tv/

And then pls kill yourself
>>
>>82737209
Batman's only into Dick though.
>>
>>82735183
every time I see this old-old-bruce all I can think of is that weird muttering guy with the lists from Clarence
i mean I know he came later, but i'm pretty sure he was based on an earlier character. there were similar-looking guys in Two Stupid Dogs.. i just assume it's another reference to an old celebrity that i'm not familiar with
>>
>>82737280
then who was teen titans robin
>>
>>82735183
Bruce, that's just your Alzheimer's talking.

Your ward's name was Tim, and he wasn't killed, he got raped by Harley Quinn. Get it right you old bastard.
>>
>>82738003
Teen Titans isn't DCAU
>>
>>82738003
That was Dick.
>>
>>82738065
Static shock is.
And batman has mentioned the teen titans in static shock.
Therefore teen titans is canon to dcau
>>
>>82737280
This pretty much
/co/ is the best board as long as /tv/ /v/ and /pol/ stay in their garbage boards
>>
>>82737286
heh
>>
>>82738198
No it doesn't. Nothing is canon. Its a fucking cartoon show. They fucking have Steve Rogers and Tony Stark there for Turpan's funeral in Superman: TAS. Does that mean Iron Man and Captain America exist in the same universe too?
>>
>>82738198
Teen Titans is not canon in DCAU no matter how much you lie to yourself.

There was suppose to be a DCAU Teen Titans ad later on it became the other Teen Titans cartoon (and non-canon to the DCAU).

The DCAU continuity wasn't properly planned and has holes.

Also Higher ups back then were a bitch (see Bat-Embargo).
>>
>>82738198
>>82739024
Look guys you're missing the most important thing. Batman is an old man now. Is Terry giving him handjobs now that he no longer has a robin?
>>
>>82735183
But that's not really an example of dickery on Bruce's part. If anything, that just makes him look like a saint, aside from the whole, "Letting DCAU Tim get fucked up by the Joker," thing.

A better example would be:

>Terry, did I ever tell you about the time I had a consensual love affair with Barbara while she and Dick were together, getting her pregnant in the process? Dick was a good friend.
>>
File: 1446821158827.jpg (35 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1446821158827.jpg
35 KB, 250x238
>>82738208
>/co/ is the best board
>namefag
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.