[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warner Bros knows exactly what they're doing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1439931178090.jpg (25 KB, 360x521) Image search: [Google]
1439931178090.jpg
25 KB, 360x521
I've been working with WB and Zack Snyder closely for a few years now, so trust me when I say you're all in for a big surprise in a couple years. There's a reason he's the man-of-murder and you'll know why soon enough. A lot of you are partially right about them going in an Injustice direction, but there's a lot more to it and things are about to get a lot more complex. These aren't the heroes you know and love from the comics, that would just be boring and tedious. I can't say much right now, but your opinions on WB, Snyder, and Batman v Superman will completely change by 2018. Here are four hints as to what's going to happen:

Grant Gustin
Christian Bale
Brandon Routh
Grant Morrison
>>
>>82734797

Also, as of now, the first movie in the series is Dawn of Justice. The last will be called Knight of Vengeance.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6 KB, 223x226
>>82734797
>I've been working with WB and Zack Snyder
>Zack Snyder

OP, my condolences, you must want to kill yourself every day. Why do you torture yourself so?
>>
>>82734797
>A lot of you are partially right about them going in an Injustice direction
So what you're saying is they're making these shitty on PURPOSE.
>>
File: Snyder Cycle.png (1 MB, 2673x1750) Image search: [Google]
Snyder Cycle.png
1 MB, 2673x1750
>>82734797
>knows exactly what they're doing
>a movie containing the first meeting/ fight of Batman & Superman, literally the most famous figures in comics AND wonder woman's film debut couldn't even crack 900 million
>keeping Snyder around because they reportedly wanted to avoid embarrassment yet next year will have another round of embarrassment
>not only that but he's producing the other DC movies too so they all have to follow his "vision"
lol
>>
>>82740108
I guess that's the only remaining illusion DC fans have before good old denial stops being an option and the depression kicks in.
>>
This is earth shit then?
>>
OP is full of shit, but if they're really going for some multiverse shit, I'd be pissed if Burton Batman wasn't involved.
>>
>>82734797
I'm 100% sure that this is shitposting, but seriously, if Baleman comes back I'll flip a table. Please never again.
>>
>>82740275
And Adam West. In fact, all the Batmans should form an interdimensional council.
>>
>>82734797
>t-theyre intentionally making shit movies trust me guys
>>
>>82734797
>These aren't the heroes you know and love from the comics, that would just be boring and tedious
officially lost any shred of interest
>>
>>82740306

They'd be really dumb not to bring him back if they had the opportunity.
>>
>>82740200
>>
All the real fans already knew this, OP. Thanks for explaining it for our lesser minded cousins who watch Marvel films though.
>>
>>82734797
I literally don't give a single fuck about WB, Zack Snyder or DC.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.