[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: hitler.jpg (85 KB, 295x328) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
85 KB, 295x328
>Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
>>
File: 1455458774222.png (113 KB, 297x430) Image search: [Google]
1455458774222.png
113 KB, 297x430
>tfw he was right all along
>we fought on the wrong side
>>
>>82728410
I fail to see what exactly this has to do with comics.
>>
>>82728736
Of course you dont, because you don't read comics.
>>
File: capehitler.jpg (255 KB, 660x859) Image search: [Google]
capehitler.jpg
255 KB, 660x859
>>82728736
that quote applies to him more than anyone else ever, he genuinely believed he was doing the right thing and went to war against the entire world over it.
>>
>>82728410
But Hitler was a politician who used mobs and the media. His country believed what they were doing was right.
That quote fits him very poorly.
Maybe if it was a young Hitler.
>>
God, it's almost like you could take any inspirational quote out of context and attribute it to an evil person to make it seem like a shitty quote.
>>
>>82728788
I know what the quote's from, I just don't understand why this thread exists.
>>
File: Make America Great Again.jpg (520 KB, 1152x814) Image search: [Google]
Make America Great Again.jpg
520 KB, 1152x814
>>82728866
Because some anons can't reconcile that Cap used it because removed from context a Neo-Nazi can use it as self justification.
Allow me to make the situation worse.
>>
>>82728913
Yeah, I get that bit too, but why on /co/? Don't they have their own board?
>>
>>82728997
Because it's /co/ related shitposting.
>>
File: donald.jpg (13 KB, 220x303) Image search: [Google]
donald.jpg
13 KB, 220x303
>>82728857
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
- Donald Trump
>>
>>82728866
Fucking off Tumblr, /co/ is a /pol/ board
We have decided this is a /pol/ law zone.
>>
>>82728410
Whenever you dispense advice to a general audience, first ask yourself, would I feel comfortable offering this advice to Adolf Hitler?

I call it the Hitler test.
>>
>>82728857
It's almost like offering such broad advice to everyone is a bad idea.
>>
>>82729113
That's the thing though, /pol/s a thing. So why post this on /co/?
>>
File: supreme.jpg (48 KB, 710x690) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
48 KB, 710x690
>Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
>>
>>82729203
We are refugees from the great /pol/ war. Why are you refusing us refugee status?
>>
>>82729121
Then all you'd end up saying is
>Don't systematically exterminate the untermensch
or
>Russia isn't lovely in the wintertime
depending on your particular political affiliation.
>>
File: himmler.jpg (405 KB, 932x1280) Image search: [Google]
himmler.jpg
405 KB, 932x1280
>>82729121
>"Whenever you dispense advice to a general audience, first ask yourself, would I feel comfortable offering this advice to Adolf Hitler?" - Heinrich Himmler
>>
Good and bad is subjective.
>>
>>82728440
We fought for the pro-jazz side.
We absolutely made the right choice.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.