[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wasn't here last Sunday for the talkbavk thread, if there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: p11078120_b_v8_ab.jpg (247 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p11078120_b_v8_ab.jpg
247 KB, 960x1440
wasn't here last Sunday for the talkbavk thread, if there was one, but am I alone when I say last Sunday's episode was a bit underwhelming?
Evey episode so far has been pretty good this season, but the last episode not so much.
Anywho, Mike Tyson Mysteries general?
I'm glad they've been airing the old episodes during the week nights,along side some Tim & Eric/Steve Brule.
>>
>>82728393
I liked it, especially Brazil going to complete shit.
>>
>>82728525
maybe I just need to watch it again, but I just remember not liking it.
>>
>>82728393
it's back on? WHOA, catchin' up time!
>>
>>82729696
Checked the showtimes for Adult Swim today and it looks as if they're not airing the show on Friday today just bck to back children's hospital and the regular ATHF/Squidbillies and T&E/Check it out!
Don't know why, but I assume they'll continue showing the older eps on Monday-Thurs and then there's the new ep this Sunday.
>>
okay, i'm on episode 1 of season 3 and.. holy SHIT is marquess annoying. i guess that was intentional, so he didn't turn into a mr perfect knowitall lisa brian etc.. but.. he's going WAY too far with it
>>
>>82730751
well it feels good knowing people acknowledge he's obnoxious and pigeon shits on him whenever given the chance, and vice versa. Yung also gets her fair share of getting shit on/ignored but not to an awful extent, the joke is she is usually trying to be successful as her father holds her back with his wacky antics and his awful teammates, she usually is the sensible one having good ideas and being told thst shes smart and pigeon trying to hit on her.
Mike makes the show though, he's insane but in a sort of *harmless, child-like wonder sort of way, but he is seriously crazy.
>I poisoned ourselves so we can become ghosts and get inside the woman's conscious
>who would poison us? that's fucked up
I love Mike so much
>>
>>82731156
he really is the best
i guess i just feel like marquess was already flawed enough.
pigeon is actually becoming LESS of a shitty person, so
>>
I feel I must point out a serious flaw in the recent episodes: Mike doesn't punch things enough.
>>
>>82731268
re-watching the first episode, I kinda wish they'd give Mike a new hat for different adventures.
>>
yung hee needs to wear boxing boots too. boxing boots are fucking awesome. if i was thinner i'd wear them, but i'm more the skiboots type
>>
No, it was pretty dull.

No real ending, either.
>>
well the ending to episode 3 was pretty telegraphed
okay now for this one you guys said wasnt so great
>>
okay i'm loving this episode
the brilliantly written aussie pool guy
brazil's plot in its entirety, so completely accurate.
that fucking brazilian tracksuit

it did end abruptly but the credits bit was funny
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.