[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how was it? Was it harmless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152 KB, 1578x888) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152 KB, 1578x888
So, how was it? Was it harmless?
>>
>>82725783
It's full of memes!
>>
I heard one of the Simpsons writer who penned the best episodes wrote this so...
>>
File: for-your-consideration.jpg (84 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
for-your-consideration.jpg
84 KB, 1280x854
>>82725783
The fact that it exists is harmful enough.

It's not one of these "you can just ignore it" scenarios. The fact is, this is a stepping stone towards the day in which the only feature animation that will be considered feasible from a producer's standpoint is anything based in an stablished popular property -even if in a completely unrelated medium or outlet-
>>
>>82725949
and I thought slippery slope exists in /v/ only
>>
it was fucking boring til the giant slingshot battle, which is what everyone would expect from Angry Birds movie
>>
>>82725949
Hopefully it'll underperform, entirely possible given it's way too late and the reviews won't be good, although unfortunately it has no real competition for a month
>>
File: pic2015-10-19-21h39m36s391.png (724 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pic2015-10-19-21h39m36s391.png
724 KB, 1280x720
won't know til next week, but looks pig
>>
>>82725949

Oh yes

"Angry Birds" is a herald of that

That's totally not something that has already been a reality for over a decade now
>>
>>82725949
>>82726097
Even longer, animation being used as a vehicle to push merchandise (oftentimes conceived before the media) has a extremely long history. Video games and the internet are just more popular with kids than toys now.
Still, that emoji movie thing does piss me the fuck off.
>>
So Cut the Rope and Flappy Bird movies when?
>>
so these are all of the episodes written by Jon Vitti, the one who did the script of TAM

>"Bart the Genius"
>"Homer's Night Out"
>"The Crepes of Wrath" (with George Meyer, Sam Simon, and John Swartzwelder)
>"Simpson and Delilah"
>"Bart's Dog Gets an F"
>"Lisa's Substitute"
>"When Flanders Failed"
>"Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk"
>"Radio Bart"
>"Bart the Lover"
>"Black Widower"
>"Treehouse of Horror III"
>"Mr. Plow"
>"Brother from the Same Planet"
>"So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show"
>"Cape Feare"
>"Another Simpsons Clip Show" (credited as Penny Wise)
>"Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily"
>"The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular" (credited as Penny Wise)
>"The Old Man and the Key"
>"Weekend at Burnsie's"
>"Little Girl in the Big Ten"
>"Simple Simpson"
>"Marge vs. Singles, Seniors, Childless Couples and Teens, and Gays"
>"Sleeping with the Enemy"
>>
>>82726182
Talking tom movie when
>>
>>82726596
Infinity Blade movie when?
>>
No, all children are going to turn Nazi now and you can't even fap to those birds. Must make more anti-racist furry movies.
>>
>>82727143
>you can't even fap to those birds

Straightfags please, are you even trying
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.