[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
color blind character design
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: yugioh no racial difference.png (868 KB, 1221x1009) Image search: [Google]
yugioh no racial difference.png
868 KB, 1221x1009
What's the western version of this?
>>
>>82725782

There is none because they regularly interact with other races and don't usually secretly long to be one.
>>
>>82725782
The only thing I can think of is those vaguely brown tumblr characters.
Like the fucker from bee and puppycat.
>>
There isn't one, because Western animators aren't in denial about what they look like.
>>
>>82725782
all three 'white' guys have distinct chins
>>
The Simpsons, like early on kind of.
>>
Any example that depicts the Japanese as lean and yellowish or pallid people. In truth, the average Japanese is fairly short, with rounded features and tannish skin.
>>
>>82725782
Wait, is that Rebecca on the the third from the lower left? When did she get old and hot?
>>
>>82725782
Bandit Keith is from America.
>>
>>82728240
Orichalcos arc that takes place after the entire Battle City arc.
>>
>>82728338
Was there a time skip? Why does she look like she's in high school now?
>>
>>82728458
She's actually in college at this point.
>>
>>82728458
It's the exact same design with a new haircut, outfit and glasses.
Welcome to anime.
>>
>>82727444
They are if they're fat and short
>>
>>82728297
>Bandit Keith is America
fixed
>>
joey isn't from Brooklyn??
>>
>>82729167
He's from San Fransokyo.
>>
>>82729167
No, but his accent is.
>>
>>82725782
Pegasus was american? I thought he was from yurop?
>>
>>82730861
No he lived in California. Near San Francisco.
>>
>>82725782
If you haven't noticed, the Americans have slightly more prominent noses.
>>
>>82725782
But all people on this picture are American except one Canadian.
>>
>>82725782
Technically adventure Time style is colorblind most people aren't even human colored and lack any facial features.
>>82725782
I never really noticed, the fuck is up with Yugi's hair? Is there any reason for that shit?
>>
>>82732623
>anime
Ain't gotta explain shit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.