[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED BERTLANTI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Heroes.jpg (106 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
Heroes.jpg
106 KB, 960x480
>That's evident from how well THE FLASH has been doing on the small screen, and with the Fastest Man Alive's movie recently losing its director, Greg Berlanti revealed that he doesn't have any plans to take the helm of that.

>"No one's discussed that with me, but I could never direct a Flash movie that Grant Gustin wasn't the lead of," he explained. "He's my Flash." As for the advice he would give whoever does end up in charge of that one, Berlanti added: "We have three words above the door of THE FLASH writers room: "Heart, humor and spectacle. If you're going to do something like the Flash, part of what made Barry Allen so great was that he was this guy in the middle of all these superheroes who couldn't believe that he was there, and he loved it. It was the first comic book character who made me cry. He died in "Crisis on Infinite Earths" saving everybody, and he was the last one anyone expected to save everyone, so inherent in this character was this heartbroken sadness and sacrifice, but at the same time this joy. That duality is something I've really latched on to in a lot of what I've done. This is the only Flash I'd know how to do."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/the_flash/greg-berlanti-confirms-booster-gold-movie-reveals-why-he-wouldnt-direct-a141593

I think he can pull off Booster Gold. His draft for GREEN LANTERN was solid too.
>>
>>82725315
He's a good dialogue writer, but he needs a good editor and someone to do the action bits. Guggenheim is definitely NOT that person. He really should ditch him asap.
>>
That's nice.
>>
>>82725802
>Guggenheim is definitely NOT that person. He really should ditch him asap.
...and he should remain as an executive producer and comic book writer.
>>
>>82725831
>guggenheim
>comics
>>
I'm just going to say it: Bertlanti should oversee the DC film universe, oust Snyder and whoever else is dropping the ball.
>>
>>82725842
Is he a meh comic book writer?
>>
>>82726003
He's a really shit one
>>
>>82726003
Want to know the first thing he did when he took over writing the Green Arrow comic for a little while? Introduce Felicity.
>>
>>82726347
Oh dear god no...

I thought you comic bros were safe from the taint. On behalf of all of us who hyped up Season 2 and made this show successful, I am so fucking sorry.
>>
I really hope the last 2 eps of s2 are good
>>
>>82726837
Look at what he did to Alan Scott

He is fucking awful. I don't know why he's in change of anything.
>>
>>82726837
i haven't even been keeping up with the green arrow book. is he a werewolf now?
>>
>>82726003
Let me put it that way. I hate Dan Slott as much as most of Spiderfags on /co/, but I'd rather be reading his Spider-Man stuff than Guggenheim's.
The whole Jackpot thing was awful.
>>
>>82726924
At least he idea behind Teapot Lantern is kinda cool, even if the execution is lacking. I don't think anything can top "Mr. Terrific forgets how to read" in terms of sheer awful plotlines
>>
>>82727593
That was awful.
>>
>>82725802
>>82725831
Guggenheim needs to go permanently. His wife can stay.
>>
>>82725887

>Tv guy ever getting something that big.

Delusions ahoo.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.