[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FANTASTIC FOUR 2 Still Happening At Fox, Says Simon Kinberg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fantastic_four/fantastic-four-2-still-happening-at-fox-according-to-simon-kinberg-a141636

The ride never ends.
>>
Wow that Reed Richards looks terrible
>>
>>82725053
Will it be titled Fant42tic ?
>>
>>82725053
They're hanging on to the rights now just out of spite
>>
>>82725053

Words are cheap.

Not saying its impossible, I'm more than willing to believe that Fox is willing to keep throwing away money just to spite Disney, but I'll believe it when principal photography starts. Until then its just hot air.
>>
>>82725053
I mean, WB said that about Green Lantern too, but they didn't keep saying it a year later.
>>
>>82725094
2 Fantastic 2 Four
>>
>>82725053
>>82725104
The thing is, if they want to keep the rights, what's to stop them just releasing a film where the Fantastic Four stand in shot for 2 hours dancing and releasing it to theatres every couple of years?
>>
>Exclusive: producer Simon Kinberg says another Fantastic Four movie is still alive at Fox, with the same cast and a “brighter” tone.

>Mired by rumours of behind-the-scenes problems and released to a hostile response, 2015’s Fantastic Four was far from the franchise reboot Fox wanted. Indeed, the removal of Fantastic Four 2 from the studio’s schedule (it was once slated for the summer of 2017) might suggest that a sequel’s out of a question.

>According to producer and co-writer Simon Kinberg, however, there’s still appetite for a sequel at Fox - even if they have gone back to the drawing board for now. When we brought the subject of Fantastic Four 2 up at the junket for X-Men: Apocalypse, Kinberg made no secret of his feelings about the 2015 film and its dramatic departure from the comics.

>“We didn't make a good movie,” Kinberg said, “and the world voted, and I think they probably voted correctly. And you can't make a good movie every time out - not everybody does. We actually have a pretty good batting average, all things considered. But I think we made many mistakes when we made that movie - mistakes that we learned from and we wouldn't repeat.”

>At the same time, Kinberg said that the desire to make another Fantastic Four at Fox still remains - and with the same core cast of the last film:

>>“We want to make another Fantastic Four movie. We love that cast - I mean if I were to say to you now Michael B Jordan and Miles Teller, and Kate [Mara] and Jamie [Bell] are great actors - we love that cast. I love the comic, I mean I love it almost as much as X-Men.”

>If it happens, the next Fantastic Four movie would, Kinberg adds, be closer in tone to the comics - so far less of the Cronenbergian body horror than we got in Josh Trank’s reboot.
>>
File: creed_michaelbjordan.jpg (108 KB, 584x298) Image search: [Google]
creed_michaelbjordan.jpg
108 KB, 584x298
>>82725053
I can see it. They have to use the property every few years or they lose it. Got to keep that property somehow. And now that Michael B. Jordan has had his breakout role as Adonis in Creed, they can use his growing start power in the promotion. And heck if War Dogs works out maybe Miles Teller can become a draw too.

And if it all just happens to fuck over Disney who took Star Wars from them, I guess that's just a bonus.
>>
>>82725053
Now this is just turning into pure utter spite at Marvel Studios.

It's a wonder why Marvel can't just buy the rights from them.
>>
>>82725192

>>“We'll try to be truer to the essence of the tone of Fantastic Four, which is completely - well, not completely, but largely - distinct from the X-Men, which is brighter, funner, more optimistic tone. I think we tried to make a darker Fantastic Four movie, which seemed like a radical idea but we were kind of messing with the DNA of the actual comic instead of trusting the DNA of the comic.”

>>At this stage, it’s far from clear whether another Fantastic Four film will happen, though Kinberg seems upbeat about its chances.

>>“We're working really hard on figuring that out,” he said. “Nothing would make me happier than the world embracing a Fantastic Four movie.”

More on this as we get it.

Original sauce: http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/fantastic-four/255365/fantastic-four-2-could-happen-with-same-cast
>>
>>82725197
I think Kate Mara and Miles Teller don't want nothing to do with the movie due to experiencing hell with Josh "I'm a serious artist" Trank.
>>
>>82725053
>FANTASTIC FOUR 2 Still Happening
Nope. Uh-uh. You're fucking lying

This is happening the same way the Gambit movie is happening, which is the same way the Venom movie is happening

Are you guys seriously gonna believe Simon fuckning Kinberg? Come on
>>
>>82725169
I don't think Fox has totally given up the dream that they can turn Fantastic Four into a successful franchise.
>>
>>82725244
I am shocked to think that they are even trying to pretend this considering what Kate Mara has said publicly about this movie. I bet even she knew this was gonna go south so she was pretty much unhinged about stating her dislike of it
>>
Sounds like a soft reboot to me. Same cast, same world, but total tonal shift. And the sad part? It will probably still suck, and it will probably still flop. Maybe it will be better. I mean, it could hardly be any worse, but it's not getting my money.

FOX has completely lost all respect where the F4 are concerned. They have such little regard for what the audience wants, and for actually making a decent film. This sequel is not coming out of any demand for it by anyone except the studio, and if they do this, just to keep the rights that are losing them money, they are fools that deserve any financial ruin that results.
>>
Miles Teller was a fucking great actor in Whiplash, i bet none of the actors thought this movie would be such a disaster. If they make another F4 movie it would just be to keep the rights for another x years.

I think they could go for another one to be honest since Deadpool was a gigantic success. 58 million budget and 760 million box office, excluding the blue ray sales that just released.

The problem is people don't want to see another F4 movie unless it turns out amazing. They already used Doctor Doom, so what's next? Use Silver Surfer for the 2nd time?
>>
Do they seriously believe "Fourth time's the charm" or what?

They know this movie is a joke to everybodyright?

Also I know that Fant4stic is probably the biggest modern example of a box office bomb. How they think they can even pretend a sequel is happening is beyond me
>>
>>82725328
Skrulls maybe?
>>
>>82725053
This reminds me of James Cameron making Avatar 2 all over again.
>"Avatar 2 is coming out by next year, I'm positive this will become a multimedia franchise"
>"Ok Mr. Cameron where is it, any trailers, any actors being cast, anything being written?"
>"oh...uh...well...it's coming that's for sure. It's being made right now as we speak"
>"Ok can we see it."
>"NO YOU CAN'T, IT'S BEING MADE RIGHT NOW, I DID NOT SPEND ALL THAT BOX OFFICE MONEY ON COCAINE AND GOLDEN BIKINI WHORES!"

This is what is currently going on with Fantastic Four 2 right now. Expect replace cocaine and golden bikini whores with bullets for a upcoming suicide for the executives at Fox after looking at the box office returns.
>>
ABSOLUTE MADMEN
>>
>>82725328
Mole Man. Skrulls. Namor. (Okay not him, fucking Universal.) Diablo. Psycho-man.

They need the guts to go BIG after trying to go small and seeing what that did. Giant monsters, underground cities, shapeshifting monsters taking over the world, crazy fantastic four shit.
>>
>>82725209
because if you're smart you can negotiate at a cheaper price. Disney is not desperate for F4 and they don't need F4 for Phase 3.
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 225x225
>>82725053

Da-ha! Not if I have anything to say about it!
>>
>>82725169

A lawsuit.

Any blatantly obvious attempt to merely meet the letter of the contract will result in Disney suing Fox, suing and winning. A court *will* give the property back to Marvel if Fox is shown making filler material just to fulfill the contract terms, they've gotta at least try to make a profitable film.

At this point its purely personal. Someone at Fox is willing to lose money to spite a rival/enemy at Disney. No rational actor would behave this way, they'd cut a deal with Disney similar to the Spidey deal with Sony, let Disney make the FF movies while Fox sits back and gets free money for doing literally nothing. Thats a no-brainer, but Fox is not acting rationally.
>>
File: chrysippus.jpg (13 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
chrysippus.jpg
13 KB, 236x236
>>82725328
Annihilus. Blastaar. Fucking Mole Man would be preferable to doing the same villains in the same order a second time. If they do Galactus in the second fucking movie again, I'm not even going to watch a torrent of it, just on principle.
>>
>>82725053
I don't believe Fox would be that stupid in regards to making a sequel to a film so equally panned by critics, fans and even the actors that were in the movie.
>>
>>82725388
Why, Disney is richer than Scoorge McDuck right now. While I think they will lose all that moolah due to that stupid Tim Burton Alice movie nobody wanted or like. I'm pretty much they wouldn't even care.
>>
>Kinberg before F4stic came out
"We want to bring something different, darker and edgier. A unique vision and unlike the Fantastic Four in the comics because those are dumb. This is the way to go"

>Kinberg now
"Uh uh, this is gonna be brighter. We are going to stay truer to the original tone! Trank was a mistake!"

>"We'll try to be truer to the essence of the tone of Fantastic Four, which is completely - well, not completely, but largely - distinct from the X-Men, which is brighter, funner, more optimistic tone. I think we tried to make a darker Fantastic Four movie, which seemed like a radical idea but we were kind of messing with the DNA of the actual comic instead of trusting the DNA of the comic.”

Hahahahahahaha go fuck yourself
>>
>>82725413
I will sacrifice my firstborn son to Mickey Mouse if it means getting the Fantastic Four away from Fox.
SAVE US MOUSE!
>>
>>82725352
To be fair, the first two Tim Story directed movies made money. They both made around 3 times their budget, so they weren't commercial flops just critical ones. This is more like 2nd times the charm because that's the only one to fail where it matters most, at the box office.
>>
>>82725415
>tfw Disney has gotten so powerful, they don't even need lawyers to win their cases anymore
>tfw their name alone wins court cases
>tfw they have Charlie Cox represent them for shits and giggles
>>
>>82725415
Which is weird because both Tim Miller and Kinberg are really good friends with Feige and would like a crossover with the MCU.

http://www.omegaunderground.com/2016/04/13/x-men-avengers-crossover-deadpool-tim-miller-kinberg/

>“I think we all would, and I think there’s so much crossover in the comic it would be neat to one day see those characters share a movie. It would be fun to all team up [Fox and Marvel] one day, somehow, together, if that would work.”

>“Both of us are actually quite close with Kevin,“ Simon Kinberg says, “and have a profound amount of respect for what he does. And it would be fun to all team up one day, somehow, together, if that could work.”

>Tim Miller isn’t a stranger to Marvel Studios either, as he did direct the opening sequence to Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World and was hired by Kevin Feige. There’s even a nod to Kevin in Deadpool with the pizza company being named Feige’s Famous Pizza, obviously the two still share a good relationship.

>“But I would love to, someday, in part, heal the rift between the world of X-Men and the world of Avengers,“ Tim Miller added.
>>
>>82725053
they'll prob do the samething bay did with the turtles and pretty much put everything related to F4 in the movie.
i.e. the iconic mole monster coming out of the ground.
the costumes (prob be an updated version of the first FF movie - brighter/later '4')
dooms father coming to the states to get revenge and calling himself 'doctor doom'

also anyone have that pic of the cast saying or going to a con before the movie came out and no one noticing them.
>>
Well James Cameron has confirmed he's got a plan for up to Avatar 4, and the main reason he doesn't make sequels earlier is apparently he's waiting on the technology to advance.
>>
>>82725419
I absolutely think Mole Man could be a fantastic movie villain. He's got monsters, he's got the Underground, he's got "Hey, you're freaks, I'M a freak, why are we not friends?", he's got moleoids.
>>
>>82725467
>they have Charlie pretend to be blind
>and frequently point his ear at the chest of the person on the stand
>>
>>82725430
Exactly. You don't get rich by making shitty deals for properties and you don't stay rich by doing that either. Why bother with FF if they don't really need it?
>>
>>82725430
You do know Tim Burton's Alice in the Wonderland made a billion right?
>>
File: Laughing Charlie Cox.gif (2 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Charlie Cox.gif
2 MB, 500x250
>>82725467
He goes in with sunglasses and a walking stick as Matt Murdock, and recites a script written by Disney, and they just win.
>>
What movies does Fox have to possibly piss of another country? I'm pretty sure the North Korea hacks were a major blow to Sony.
>>
>>82725467
This sounds so amazing, I want to see it
>>
I tried really hard to like this movie but I couldn't even finish it. It was really quite boring and the boring characters made it worse.

Not even memeing but did anyone else kind of think they were a bit autistic? Especially Reed and Sue. It's like Trank wanted to really highlight that their intellect is why they're set apart in the first place. Which is an admirable change of pace from the awful previous ones, but I don't think he did it very well.
>>
>>82725467
>>82725496
oh this would be gold
>they call jon bernthal as a witness
>>
>>82725541
>I tried really hard to like this movie
Why?

No seriously why? There's no reason to force yourself like this
>>
>>82725497
Feige managed to make a really great deal for Spider-Man, they didn't have to pay anything for him in the end.

From those leaked emails, I think Sony wanted about $5 million dollars at first for the rights, but in the end Feige managed to convince them to share the rights.
>>
>>82725512
I meant the sequel which doesn't look interesting at all.
>>
>>82725471
This is just all lip service. Just like when Hugh Jackman said he would like Wolverine to be part of the Avengers. Only money talks, unless Fox and Marvel make a deal nothing will happen.
>>
>>82725192
Encouraging to see Kinberg openly admit Fantastic Four failed as a film. Although, I have to wonder who was at fault. Trank for his odd and off-putting direction, or Fox for entrusting such a big-budget movie to an inexperienced director?
>>
>Fantastic Four producer wants a second chance with same cast

>"We didn't make a good movie," he said, "The world voted, and I think they probably voted correctly. And you can't make a good movie every time out--not everybody does. We actually have a pretty good batting average, all things considered. But I think we made many mistakes when we made that movie--mistakes that we learned from and we wouldn't repeat."
>"I think we tried to make a darker Fantastic Four movie, which seemed like a radical idea but we were kind of messing with the DNA of the actual comic instead of trusting the DNA of the comic."
>"We'll try to be truer to the essence of the tone of Fantastic Four, which is completely--well, not completely, but largely--distinct from the X-Men, which is a brighter, funner, more optimistic tone. Nothing would make me happier than the world embracing a Fantastic Four movie."

3 strikes involving a failed film adaption of Fantastic Four. He may want to try again but it's very clear that Fox cannot make a good superhero film to save their own asses, much less a Fantastic Four one. With the exception of giving people free reign which is why the Deadpool film was good.
>>
You want to do it right. Pulpy 60s 70s Science Fiction Action in the vein of Thunderbirds. Earn that First Family of Superheros moniker.
>>
>>82725591
Why not both?

Though I think Trank's ideas were shit from the start
>>
>>82725591
Apparently Trank was the same way through Chronicle, so he's pretty much a phoney.
>>
>>82725582
Seriously though, what did Marvel get from letting Fox make the X-Men TV shows?

I find it hard to believe that they let Fox do those shows without getting anything in exchange.
>>
>>82725577
>I think Sony wanted about $5 million dollars at first for the rights

I think it was Billion, not million.
>>
>>82725094
>>82725160
>>>LeddiT
>>
>>82725635
Yeah billion, my mistake.
>>
File: Bat kek.jpg (76 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
Bat kek.jpg
76 KB, 519x600
>>82725467
>>
Uh huh. The cast hated it. You need to pay them the entire budget of the first or to get them back.

Individually.
>>
>>82725591
>I have to wonder who was at fault.

Most people speculate Trank and Fox interference are both to blame. But Trank is a retard. He made one good movie, and Fox hires this new 'talented' and of course cheap director to direct F4. Then he tells the cast to never read the comics, and tries to make F4 as a spiritual sequel to Chronicle. Then gets fired by Disney to direct Star Wars Rogue One. He killed his career so soon kek.
>>
>>82725660
Aren't they under contract? They can just force them to come back.
>>
>>82725627
Marvel could make a deal with Fox to give them the rights to the Fantastic Four.

While they can let them share the rights to the X-Men, allowing them to work together and broadcast a MCU TV show on FOX. Which could lead to some big Marvel MCU/Fox production movie and crossover along a Wolverine and Deadpool spin-offs.
>>
>>82725567
Well I only watched it once and didn't finish it, so it's not like I was expending any real effort.

What I mean is, I attempted to give the movie the benefit of the doubt and judge it on its own merits, rather than letting whatever expectations or reservations I had going in cloud my judgement.

I try to do that with every movie. Don't you?
>>
>>82725686
Andrew Garfield was under contract too. You know what happened with him?
>>
>>82725495
>he's got moleoids.
I'd actually love to see moloids in a live action movie. We've gotten 3 movies without seeing a hint of them, and we've gotten a shitty excuse for Doom 3 times. Three movies they've tried to use Doom, and they haven't gotten him right once, but they have a vague idea that he's their nemesis, so they just keep forcing him in.

Fox still doesn't get that it's not completely about the tone for the F4. It's about boldness. The Fantastic 4 is a high-flying science fiction adventure, which needs you to commit to the crazy Jules-Verne-y elements to make it all work. "Dark" or "light", all the movies so far have been bland, uncommitted shit. They turned Doom into an executive. They his Galactus in a cloud. Then they turned doom into a...I don't even know what transformed by alien goo, at the end of a movie that's an extended superhero first act. It's just embarrassing.
>>
That's just one producer talking. Probably trying to start a buzz that would convince the FOX execs.

Does Disney even wants the franchise back at this point?? The brand is probably soiled in the general public's mind.
>>
>>82725690
I do that with movies that seem like they have even the smallest mediocrum at the least of trying to be good. Nothing from what I was seeing from the first announcement of it seemed good
>>
>>82725053
Why does Murdoch keep letting this happen? He could buy himself half a wife with what was lost on f4ntaustic.
>>
>>82725713
They manage to redeem Daredevil. And they might be redeeming Ghost Rider when the time is right.
>>
>>82725713
Nobody cares about the F4 but I'm pretty sure Disney would love the F4 villains considering they are Cosmic now while Fox isn't even close
>>
>>82725306
I'm trying to find that video where she shittalks it during some press interview for the Martian. No way they'll bring her back for it
>>
File: bloody frank.png (210 KB, 443x462) Image search: [Google]
bloody frank.png
210 KB, 443x462
>>82725558
>he goes into a Punisher rant about Fox being maggot pieces of filth
>>
File: spiderman.jpg (197 KB, 1394x1442) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.jpg
197 KB, 1394x1442
>>82725635
>Share rights with Marvel. This benefits Marvel more than us, so not that great.
Sony got cucked.
>>
>>82725053
Just swap them to Marvel for the TV rights to X-Men. Literally nobody in the world wants to see another shitty FOX4stic
>>
>>82725053
JUST
>>
>>82725697
well he kinda fired himself. And ASM2 didn't do as well in the box office as they expected. Not to mention critics and fans hated it. The same mistake that BvS repeats.
>>
>>82725541
Word is Trank directed it that way, requiring the actors to be as bland and unemotional as possible, especially Reed.

So yeah that's exactly what he was going for and it failed because of obvious reasons.
>>
>>82725697
Went out of his way to insult the CEO of Sony?
>>
And let's not forget how this one movie cost Fox to have steerable quarterly earning, one so bad that even Rupert Murdoch complained.

There's no way they'd do this. They'd be even stupider than Sony.
>>
>>82725736
>They manage to redeem Daredevil.
We can't forget this. They took a property that the general public had already associated with a shitty movie, and turned it into their most critic and audience acclaimed show.
>>
>>82725591
Yes.
>>
>>82725492
>he's waiting on the technology to advance.
This is the bullshitest of excuses.
>>
>>82725796
Seeing how Deadpool was pretty much Ryan Reynold's pet project that actually worked out in the end.
>>
File: DIE.png (84 KB, 245x316) Image search: [Google]
DIE.png
84 KB, 245x316
>>82725753
>Starring Emma Stone as antagonist Carnage
These people are parodies of out of touch execs.
>>
>>82725830

Ah yes, Deadpool. The movie Tim Rothman refused to green light. Know what he did green light instead? Fantastic Four 2015.

Now he's at Sony. One of his first acts? Spearhead the Ghostbusters reboot, then slash its budget in half.
>>
>>82725753
Sony doesn't know what they are doing. Maybe Ghosbusters will go to Disney next. Florida Tower of Terror gets a refit to be Ghostbusters Ride facing off against Gozer because really that new dude Rowan is shit tier
>>
>>82725853
To be fair, that's from the Ultimate Comics
>>
>>82725853
>Sinister Six will make us 2 billion!
Yep, Sony is really out of touch.
>>
>>82725893
>from the Ultimate Comics
A lot of garbage is from the Ultimate Comics.
>>
>>82725899

And what's it all building up to? The grand climax of their wonderful Spidey universe?

CLONE WARS.
>>
>>82725753
Sony execs are so out of touch it's hysterical. They almost mismanaged the Spider-Man franchise into audience apathy and seriously believe Marvel needed him more than they did.

It took one 5 minute scene for Marvel to fix him. Imagine what they'd do with the Fantastic Four and characters like the Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer, Galactus, and The Watcher.
>>
>>82725862
Yup, and looking at the Like/Dislike bar on Ghostbuster first trailer. I'm believing that history will repeat itself like it with Fant4stic.

Not because the cast is female. But seeing how dull, unfunny and painful tryhard it is.
>>
>>82725862
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPAklIlov-A

Its a disaster.
>>
>>82725899
It's like Amy Pascal is completely running on what she wants to have happen, and not what could actually ever happen in any reality.
>>
File: fantastic4.jpg (182 KB, 1024x520) Image search: [Google]
fantastic4.jpg
182 KB, 1024x520
>>82725487
never mind, found it
>>
File: 1450316990882.png (204 KB, 200x421) Image search: [Google]
1450316990882.png
204 KB, 200x421
>>82725753
This show how much they were desperate and in denial. No wonder they just took Disney's offer the next time
>>
File: sony.jpg (114 KB, 1114x534) Image search: [Google]
sony.jpg
114 KB, 1114x534
>>82725884
You're kidding me. Sony clearly know exactly what they are doing!
>>
>>82725940

That's exactly what happened.

What was it she once said? Ah yes, "Honey, you don't turn down Spider Man".
>>
>>82725942
to be fair, no one cares about fantastic four characters
they're old and not interesting

plus the actors were (mostly) new
I'd probably only recognize mara
>>
>>82725940
Which is why she's been demoted and put on Producer to Ghostbusters but she's taken over and Ivan Reitman has been frozen out of any production control.
>>
>>82725053
>Reed Richards and his girlfriend Sue Storm and her brother Johnny are working on a rocket for the US government
>the US government is afraid they will lose the space-race to rival country Latveria, so they send US official Ben Grimm, a friend of Reed Richards and fairly involved with the project to Latveria
>Ben sabotages Latveria's machine, causing it to explode, injuring Dr Victor Von Doom, who went to the same university as Reed
>The USA's rocket/machine is finished and the government tell the team (Reed, Sue and Johnny) to take Ben Grimm as a thank you for sabotaging the enemy
>while the crew is celebrating on the ship, Ben reveals to them that he sabotaged Latveria's work, causing a heated argument with Reed
>due to the fighting, they don't notice the cosmic radiation heading for the ship and are hit by it
>they crash land back on Earth and discover they are beginning to develop powers
>Doom has been badly injured by Ben's sabotage, with internal injuries and a small scar on his face which he is more angry about than his other injuries
>he is told he is not going to live so he is approached by gypsies who believe they can keep him alive through magic
>he dons the metal suit partially as life-support and also as traditional Latverian armor, he puts on the mask while it is still hot and, because of his impatience, burns his face
>Doom had become a figure of inspiration for the people of Latveria after surviving against the odds, also because he is a leading scientist
>the cloak/hood he wears is due to his high status in Latveria
>Doom discovers his equipment was sabotaged and he suspects rival country USA is responsible
>the Fantastic Four have control over their powers now and are working with the government
>Doom launches an attack on America, and the government assigns the Fantastic Four to stop him

I wish they would use something like that.
>>
>>82725558
>Yes, I walked out of this movie
>AND I'D DO IT AGAIN
>>
>>82725753
Amy Pascal is the epitome of higher ups in suits who have no fucking idea about their products but are just interested in profits. BASED Kevin Feige.

I remember her hilarious emails exchanges with Joss Whedon who gave tips on what not to do after he saw test screening of ASM2. And Sony ignored everything. Good thing this bitch is fired though.

https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/40511
One of her emails confirmed Ryan Gosling was interested in a Bioshock movie
>>
>>82726039
The tips were given by Feige.

https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/88763
>>
File: 1457632713546.png (380 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
1457632713546.png
380 KB, 800x400
>>82725753
>This benefits Marvel more than us so not that great
>Sell license for at least 5 billion dollars
>Russo Brothers directing ASM3
>Wanting Marvel to pay another fucking 2 billion
>They were going to give up the rights to Spider-Man anyway in 2020

Holy shit. Just holy shit

Next time you see someone trying to defend ASM2 and how Sony had their own vision, just show them this
>>
>>82726080

No one would defend Sony except the mentally challenged.
>>
>>82726064
>There is too much back and forth with Peter and Gwen – can we recut the Dim Sum scene so that it doesn’t feel so repetitive of their break-up in the last movie – Can Peter be more honorable and definitive and less wishy-washy?

>Why do we need a year to pass…
Lel, he seems so exasperated.
>>
>>82725950
>I'm sending you some suggestions between two lines of cocaine
>>
>>82726105
It's business.
You don't think other companies aren't so selfish, greedy and dickish, do you?
>>
>>82725531
IIRC, the Sony hack was later shown to have been done in a way that it almost certainly was an internal job. Possibly by a disgruntled employee.

So, is anyone here working for Fox's IT department disgruntled enough to browse 4chan when they should be working? Because I might just have an idea for how you can get back at your bosses.
>>
>>82725950
The only reason I have a Snapchat is because my female friends insist on using it over text

You can actually "follow" people on it?
>>
>>82725862
Not just Deadpool, which Liefield confirmed Rothman was the main guy trying to stop Deadpool.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=303032&highlight=rothman:

>Things that Fox under Tom Rothman's eye has been bashed for (as far as I know): Editing "Die Hard 4" to make it a PG-13 film even though the previous three, had been R-rated. This pretty much meant that Bruce Willis couldn't say John McClaine's trademark "Yippie-ki-ya, mother ***er!" line as it was fully intended.

>The mismanagement of the production for "X-Men 3". For instance: *Not waiting for Bryan Singer to finish working on "Superman Returns", and not having a replacement director until I believe weeks before filming was due to start. And when a director is finally hired, it's Brett Ratner, who has grown a reputation for being a hack, douchbag, MTV music video, action director.

>**Not waiting for several actors (e.g. James Marsden, Rebecca Romjin, and Anna Paquin) to take care of prior engagements before filming. For in the process, certain characters were "killed off" as a matter of convinence.

>**Seemingly rushing the production as means of retailiating against Bryan Singer for heading off to make "Superman Returns" (which also opened in the summer of 2006).

>**Tom Rothman also allegedly didn't want Sentinels (the gigantic, mutant hunting robots) appearing in an X-Men film because he believed that audiences would immediately think that giant robots appearing in live-action would be too "silly". This was of course, before "Transformers" (a movie for which Tom Rothman allegedly turned down) came out.

>*Ordering Ridley Scott to edit his movie "Kingdom of Heaven" to make it look like a more formulaic action-adventure film, when Scott intended for it to be much deeper.
>>
>>82726129
Yeah but this is for those trying to think Sony had any kind of idea what they were doing
>>
File: Amazing.jpg (19 KB, 380x254) Image search: [Google]
Amazing.jpg
19 KB, 380x254
>>82725753
>Spider-man vs. The Amazing Spider-man

I want to see how terrible this would be.
>>
>>82726168
>*Having "Daredevil" edited to make it appear more like a summer blockbuster (i.e. more CGI) in the mode of "Spider-Man". "Daredevil" was initially conceived as a more violent, R-rated film in the mold of Frank Miller's run with the comics.

>*Not giving the "Fantastic Four" films a better budget, to go along with hirining Tim Story (who is primarily known as a comedic director rather than a sci-fi, action-adventure director) and aiming for a campy, cookie-cutter, sitcomy feel. Rothman also allegedly thought that it would be better for us to see Galactus as a cloud.

>*Trashing plans for an "ID4" sequel.

>*Browbeating "LXG" director Stephen Norrington until he quit the business altogether. Rothman also allegedly almost convinced "I, Robot" director Alex Proyas to give up filmmaking.

>Tried to ruin X-Men (2000) by cutting down budget and moving the release date from November 2000 to May 2000.

>X2's budget get cut down too.

>Said no to Alien 5 by James Cameron and Ridley Scott because "We have a good script for AVP."

>Burton's Planet of the Apes remake being rushed into production. Which resulted Burton's comment "I'd rather jump out of a window than do Planet of the Apes 2."
>>
>>82726134
>IIRC, the Sony hack was later shown to have been done in a way that it almost certainly was an internal job. Possibly by a disgruntled employee.
I thought it was from Best Korea?
>>
>>82726105
When Marvel releases their Spider-Man movie ASM2 will be called SpiderKino.
>>
>>82726134
Honestly I'd love some WB leaked emails instead.

I can't imagine the shitshow going backstage now after the whole BvS fiasco.
>>
File: Larry.webm (246 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Larry.webm
246 KB, 500x281
>>82726189
>Said no to Alien 5 by James Cameron and Ridley Scott because "We have a good script for AVP.
>>
>>82725753
>THE THOUGHT MARVEL WOULD JUST GIVE THEM THOR AND DAREDEVIL FOR SPIDEY

Haha, holy shit these guys are so fucking out of touch.
>>
>>82726189
>>82726168

Wow.

Have fun, Sony. You deserve this guy.
>>
File: MCU Hype Train.jpg (140 KB, 1024x581) Image search: [Google]
MCU Hype Train.jpg
140 KB, 1024x581
>>82726064
Impressive. Feige saw immediately almost all the problems with ASM2. The man knows how to do his job
>>
>>82726189
and now he's going to ruin Sony, meaning Ghostbusters and Spider-Man are pretty much screwed.

That's was bad timing on Marvel finally getting Spidey back.
>>
>>82726296
honestly, it's more impressive that Sony didn't.

Feige doesn't call out anything that you or I or anyone with half a brain wouldn't.
>>
>>82726267
They do realize that Thor is only successful because of the MCU, right? I, and I assume most here, would not see his movies if they weren't MCU canon.
>>
>>82726129
I'm not faulting them for making moves because of business. I'm faulting them for making completely idiotic decisions and being completely out of touch with reality under this notion that they'll do much better business by making shamelessly desperate decisions just to copy the Marvel formula.
>>
>>82726301
Feige confirmed that Marvel has full creative control over the Spider-Man movie.
>>
>>82725753

>Spider-Man vs. Amazing Spider-Man: Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield together = 2 billion

I'm literally crying of laughter
>>
>>82726331

2 billion just because it's Maguire vs Garfield? Good grief. They were insane.
>>
>>82725862

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNFzbC0Rjr0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFCxUpGzbc4

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/sigourney-weaver-returns-dead-ghostbusters-article-1.2635262

>“I’ve never been involved in a project with so many different edits, re-edits and story alterations.”

Shit
>>
>>82726355
It's more insane that they thought a Sinister Six movie would make them 2 billion.
>>
>>82726296
Yeah as >>82726312 said most of the stuff he was criticizing is stuff the common man could be like "no Sony what the fuck are you doing"

By the way wasn't this thread about F4?
>>
>>82725053
As long as they don't bring back Trank. Or the cast. Or anything really.

I just want a good Fantastic Four adaptation. Is that really too much to ask for? They're my favorite superhero team.
>>
>>82726368

You see the toys yet? Horrible.

>>82726374

Seriously, what's with studios thinking that it's suddenly so easy to make a billion these days?
>>
>>82725053
i look forward to it, hopefully it does well
>>
File: 1445904850133.jpg (6 KB, 251x187) Image search: [Google]
1445904850133.jpg
6 KB, 251x187
>>82725753
>Sinister six is still appealing, potential to break 2 Billion mark. This achieved by adding more exciting and dramatic special effects
>>
>>82726399
>Seriously, what's with studios thinking that it's suddenly so easy to make a billion these days?
Because honestly it kind of is. Entertain the people in the right way, especially with established franchises and you can make a billion. Who honestly expected Jurassic World to do that well?
>>
>>82726399
Disney Doing it. After spending YEARS setting up those films. They don't seem to get it.
>>
>>82726412
>i look forward to it
No you don't
>>
>>82725950
>We at the studio want a Spider-Man with attitude. He's edgy, he's "in your face." You've heard the expression, "let's get busy"? Well, this is a dog who gets "biz-zay!" Consistently and thoroughly.
>>
>>82725053
Great, Fant4stic was a great film. Better than anything the MCU has ever put out. It's just the critics and the public that are wrong.
>>
>>82726344
>Homecoming ended up terrible
>"i-it's Sony's fault, guys!"
Can't wait to see those retorts.
>>
File: hard.png (87 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
hard.png
87 KB, 500x469
>>82726473
>>
Wasn't there early talks of Sony thinking about:
- Aunt May movie
- Sinister 6 movie
- ASM3, the plot was Peter was going to use the regeneration formula to revive Gwen's dad or some shit
- Spiderwoman movie

Sony fucking delusional as fuck.
>>
>>82726189
>Said no to Alien 5 by James Cameron and Ridley Scott because "We have a good script for AVP."

This is by far the worst offender. What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>82726454

So he's pro-active?

>>82726507

Gwen's dad AND Gwen. Everyone at Sonyvagreed killing her was stupid.
>>
>>82726418
Well someone approached it to make good movie first and then the rest followed.
>>
>>82726454
When was the last time I heard Biz-zay?
>>
>>82726521
Have them both working on concert could have been great. Still like Ridley Scott thematic horror more.
>>
>>82726500
Okay but what if it's good
>>
>>82726314
>They do realize that Thor is only successful because of the MCU, right?

Thor is popular because of Loki. Everyone loves him.
>>
>>82726355
It's just otherworldly amounts of stupidity. They seriously believe a crossover battle film between a 45-year-old Tobey MacGuire and Superhero-by-Committee-Man would make billions of dollars. No wonder the studio almost went under last year.
>>
>>82726504
I got you to reply, besides, it's true. It's a body horror disguised as a capeshit flick which illustrates the duality of man.
>>
>>82726618
>It's a body horror disguised as a capeshit flick
If only it actually was that
>>
>>82725471
Kingberg is basically a Disney/Marvel boy who is trying to carry Fox Marvel properties properly, somehow he failed or gave two shits about FF, but the thing is that even as a producer, that doesn't mean he has a say in anything rights related. He wish for Fox to fucking listen to him and let the franchise to crossover, but Fox is that sad kid who likes to play alone in the sandbox, they are still pissed over the fact that they don't own star wars anymore
>>
File: 400000.png (537 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
400000.png
537 KB, 600x900
>>82726618
>I got you to reply
Shouldn't you be at school son?
>>
>>82726500

It is literally unprecedented for an MCU movie to be terrible.
>>
>>82726607
To be fair, he is the MCU's best villain that isn't on TV. And even TV really has only Ward and Fisk in the running.
>>
>>82726651
>son
Are you hitting on me?
>>
>>82726640

They still have A New Hope.

Kinda afraid to see what they do with it...
>>
File: 1428815858237.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1428815858237.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>>82726669
yes
>>
>>82725753
>Sony got cucked.

>Pls gib 5 billion for Spidey even though that's more than what you bought all of Marvel for
>How about you give him to us for free?
>... Okay
Fucking steamrolled.
>>
>>82726560
>So he's proactive?

Oh, God, yes. We're talking about a totally outrageous paradigm.
>>
>>82726652
I hate Thor 2
>>
>>82726696
kek
>>
>>82725053
>>82725192
>>82725213
There's absolutely no way they will actually make this, at least not a sequel with the same cast.

NOBODY went to see the first one, and it's regarded as one of the worst cape flicks of all time. There's no money to be made here. Nobody's going to see a trailer with the cast from that train wreck and be like "wow this one looks good!"

The only hope they have is to totally reboot, and even then I think their chances would be slim. They've straight up damaged the property at this point, I think literally the only chance FF has to be embraced by the public would be if they were brought into the MCU, and even then Marvel would have their work cut out for them to shake off the perception that the characters are "lame"
>>
>>82726728
Yeah really this is like thinking that The Last Airbender 2 is gonna happen

And that one did way better than F4stic
>>
>>82726663
>not Zemo

Loki is like a bumbling fool
>>
>>82725053
MCU Fantastic Four should be from the 60s, even if they have to explain they were in the Negative Zone for 50+ years, I want them to be modernised cheesy 60s Sci-Fi
>>
>>82726663

>Ward
>Not Purple Man

Nah nigga, Agents of Shit can eat a dick.
>>
>Melissa McCarthy felt the Ghostbusters trailer was a bad representation of the movie and "very confusing"
>told the studio
>they respond with, and this is the exact quote, 'we don't care what you think'

I hate Hollywood.
>>
>>82725192
>“We didn't make a good movie,” Kinberg said, “and the world voted, and I think they probably voted correctly.
Christ, I wish Snyder would say this instead of "You guys just didn't get it."
>>
>>82726748
Script Shamdalama is working on for Avatar is Korra
>>
>>82725753

The only reasonable statement here is Dylan O'Brien for Spider-Man and I am sure that was not Amy Pascal's idea.
>>
>>82726865
Sony's just retarded though
>>
>>82726865
Boco, don't you fucking tell me that you're looking forward to the new Ghostbusters, are you?
>>
>>82726890

So is Fox.

>>
>>82726897
Don't know about them but I just wanted it to exist on the animated level again.
>>
>>82726882
Well Sony did ditch Dylan for Asa Butterfield. But Marvel got their way with Tom Holland.
>>
>>82726897

I may have once had a tiny, microscopic hope of it at least being average.

But not anymore.
>>
>>82726972
Yea I've written out the beginning of a treatment that could work greatly.

Sounds exactly like a complaint they'd have in a sequel when even though Statue of Liberty is sitting in what is now "Liberty Square". People don't remember the reasons its there.
>>
>>82726866
1. It's too close to the release.

2. Has Snyder ever apologized for one of his movies?

3. There are just enough delusional DC fanboys accusing critics of Marvel payoffs for Snyder to stroke his ego and his "visionary direction" that he probably wouldn't feel the need to apologize
>>
>>82725413
I love you, Mickey!
>>
>>82726865
In their defense , this is the same woman who spearheaded Tammy and The Boss. I wouldn't listen to her either.
>>
>>82727067

But Melissa is a huge fan of the old GB cartoon. She gets it.

Sony doesn't. Or at least Feig.
>>
>>82725753
>Spider-Man vs The Amazing Spider-Man

I know it would be terrible but fuck I want to see this movie.
>>
>>82727041
>Has Snyder ever apologized for one of his movies?
You will never understand the deep artistic vision that is Sucker Punch. Too Kino for it's time.
>>
disgusting
>>
>>82725753
>make ASM3 animated
>make SM4 with Raimi and Tobey
>ASM vs. SM
>Sinister Six will make 2 billion

Jesus Fucking Christ
>>
>>82725457
But then we'd have to suffer through current Marvel making FF comics. And this time there's no Hickman.
>>
I really liked it
>>
>>82727041
It's strange to me. BvS definitely did not deserve the hate that it got, and Civil War is definitely not the best Marvel movie out there.

BvS 7/10
Civil War 8.5/10

Such a strange summer.
>>
>>82725616
I'd kill for Marvel to get the rights back and have a 60's era Ant-Man/Wasp crossover with the F4.
>>
>>82727336
you might get shit for Civil war but honestly I get it. Once the high of spiderman, the airport scene, etc wears off more people will start complaining about the stuff that was off.

Still haven't seen BvS so I don't know about that.
>>
>>82727446
And then when they come back in the modern era. Pym punches Reed in the face.

"Nice to see you too Hank. You're looking well."
>>
>We WANT TO MAKE another Fantastic Four movie.

Sounds like they're begging to keep the license more than anything. Keeping the same cast is just punishment for the cast because each of them is more popular having done something else. Whiplash, House of Cards, Creed, TURN...
>>
>>82725467
Thank you Wesley
>>
>>82725753
>Part 1
>Part2
followed by
>Part 1
>Part 2

>2 billion in PROFITS for Sinister 6

>Disney offered 1.5billion just to give it all back.
>>
>>82726217
Same here.
>>
>>82725169
The theater companies not putting it on screens.

$5 says a lot of straight to DVD crap fests were rejected to be shown by the big theater companies first.
>>
>>82727336
No, I totally am with you on this one.

Iean BvS wasn't perfect but I was expecting it to be utter shit the way the critics and /co/ teactes to it but it wasn't even that bad, the people I went with liked it.

My cousin heard it was bad and he didn’t even bother seeing it for awhile until I told him to watch it, he did and he liked it.

I also saw Civil War and I liked it better than BvS but I feel that it's not the best superhero movie ever and I liked TWS better.

So yeah I am with you on that one.
>>
>>82727838

That'd be a fun read.
>>
>>82726618
Would you describe BvS as kino by any chance?
>>
>>82725697
that's completely different
>studio doesn't want the actor for asm3, don't have to use him
>actors don't want to do fant4tic2, studio forces them because of their contract
>>
>>82725950
>EDM
Fucking dubstep crap
Spidey needs a rock score like in spectacular spiderman but i'd rather another orchestral one 1000 times than something as shit as asm2's music
>>
>>82727681
They going to keep making movies just so Marvel can't get there hands on them and make tons of money off of them because MCU.
>>
>>82727964
Yes, pure kinography. Only a fool would pass on Zack Snyder's genius.
>>
I'm afraid to ask, but what is kino?
>>
>>82725169
I think the contracts has something about a minimum budget and it having to be released in theaters. Plus I think it would give them a very bad rep and stakeholders wouldn't be happy
>>
>>82727963
Either that, or tragic. Either way, I'd probably need whiskey to get through it all
>>
>>82725420
And the director, don't forget that he hated it too!
>>
>>82728087
German for "theater"/ /tv/'s latest maymay.
>>
>>82725053
>we were kind of messing with the DNA of the actual comic instead of trusting the DNA of the comic.
Didn't that take them solid 15 years to realize. Singer's Flopapolypse hopefully will completely purge idea that capeshit should be pseudo-realistic.
>>
>>82728020
Oh bless you, anon. When you go to sleep this morning, I hope you sleep well knowing you brought the purest of joy to another person this day.
>>
>>82725053
Why?
>>
>>82728087
Kino - cinema theater in German, literally a movie in Russian.

/tv/ started using it to emphasize superiority of one movie over other.
>>
>>82727972
>studio doesn't want the actor for asm3,
That's not what the e-mails told me.
>>
>>82728152
>>82728194

Oh, /tv/...
>>
Bullshit. I'll believe it when I see it. First off, good luck getting anyone to work on the project. Because that just seems like a nightmare to be involved given the pressure itself. Second, Disney has enough lawyers and money to fight this on grounds of damaging the IP even further. Not saying they'll revert, but road blocks will be put in place trying to stop FOX.
>>
>>82728020
>Only a fool would pass on Zack Snyder's genius.
Is that why they're letting Affleck handle everything?
>>
>>82728145
Who didn't hate this movie?

I think we just liked it due to the fact so many of us agreed with each other that is was a terrible movie. The consensus was so strong.

>Fantastic 4%
>>
>>82728256
>fight this on grounds of damaging the IP even further.

This is a clause in the contract?
>>
Jesus christ is Fox trying to go bankrupt or something?
>>
>>82727336
i consider BvS to be better than Deadpool
>>
>>82728256
>Disney has enough lawyers and money to fight this on grounds of damaging the IP even further.
What can Disney even do? The Fantastic 4 movie right don't belong to them, so FOX can shill make this trainwreck, unless that's changed recently. Has it?
>>
>>82728087
It's what X-Men: Apocalypse and BVS are.
>>
>>82728288
I think they're just throwing stuff at a wall and seeing what sticks. Apparently the new X-Men movie isn't doing too well with critics and they're seeing all their options.
>>
>>82728288
Could be worse, they would be the WB. Their movies haven't done well post Harry Potter. Why do you think they're trying so hard to make sure that spin-off works?
>>
>>82728381
ah, so kino means shitty movie
>>
>>82728265
He's executive producer, he ain't directing shit.
>>
File: 1458744942777.jpg (55 KB, 626x438) Image search: [Google]
1458744942777.jpg
55 KB, 626x438
>>82728445
He's basically their Feige at this point
>>
>>82728437
You just don't GET IT, pleb!
>>
>>82728477
I thought his wife was their Feige?
>>
>>82728276
If I recall but dont quote me on it. It makes sense having safeguards in place to ensure the asset is still profitable
>>82728327
They own the movie rights but I believe the loophole is the damage done to the FF name itself. So if Marvel ever decides to print a book, thats in jeopardy given the public opinion
>>
Would Disney even want the FF back?
>>
>>82725753
>Spider-Man vs Amazing Spider-Man?
How would that be? Clone saga? Spider-Verse?
>>
>>82728507
Its a tag team with her production company getting a lot of the work.
>>
File: 1366965486016.gif (1 MB, 181x224) Image search: [Google]
1366965486016.gif
1 MB, 181x224
>>82725753

Good god is this ridiculous.

>Trade for Thor and Daredevil?
Pretty sure Thor was more successful at the box office than Sony's ASM shitfests
>Sinister Six will be the most successful movie ever and make over 2 billion dollars
What the fuck
>Sequel and definite are spelled wrong
Pascal must be old as fuck
>Great professionalism from both sides
kek
>>
>>82728619
For the team? Possibly. But the real interest is everything related to the FF. Back in the day, Marvel desperately wanted the rights for Galactus, The Silver Surfer, and arguably Dr Doom. All of which would be great groundwork for phase 4 and beyond
>>
>>82725753
wait wait wait
so.... in just 4 years, Marvel owns the movie rights to Spider-Man fully since theyre paying 2 billion?

How much damage can Sony do by then?
>>
File: Quill.jpg (37 KB, 284x413) Image search: [Google]
Quill.jpg
37 KB, 284x413
>>82726168
>Tom Rothman also allegedly didn't want Sentinels (the gigantic, mutant hunting robots) appearing in an X-Men film because he believed that audiences would immediately think that giant robots appearing in live-action would be too "silly". This was of course, before "Transformers" (a movie for which Tom Rothman allegedly turned down) came out.
>giant robots would be too silly

And yet he thought that this guy looks totally serious
>>
>>82726507

iirc the idea for the Aunt May movie was to have her be in her younger years and an agent for the government in an attempt to fill a similar mold that Agent Carter did.
>>
>>82728776
I thought Sony basically lost control of the wheel and are essentially collecting a paycheck? The only thing I think theyre allowed to play with is Venom
>>
>>82725053
Bullshit. Hes trying to save face and probably isn't in on the disney fox talks.

After the amazing amout of love for MCU spidey and the fail of F4, and looking to be a fail X-Men, Fox is playing ball. Hell, they were playing ball a while ago when they had 2 X-Men tv shows go into production. In order to even start that they had to give up something. All Disney needed was a foot in the door to stsrt negotiations and now that those have started they are going to push hard to get at least shared rights.

Fox is actually in a worse position than Sony was. The only thing they have is something they never wanted, deadpool. No one will trust a F4 movie from them anymore and they are losing their big wolverine. They need to play ball with disney.
>>
>We still have the property! NEVER EVER MARVEL!

Meanwhile Marvel doesn't even need it.

Seriously Fox lucked out that they have X-Men which work well (if not better) in their own universe. Spiderman is not really enough to sustain his own shared universe, and Sony got boned. Kinda wish this trend never kicked off, but that's where we are i guess
>>
>>82728834

Technically, they can still do anything they want with Spidey and his cast.

They just don't want or need to now.
>>
>>82728842
Actually I think Sony is/was in a worse position. The studio itself is nigh bankruptcy and FOX can still scrap by with the X Men
>>
>>82728898
I think the corporate heads over in Japan are stepping in too. Last I heard they were furious that the studio couldnt make a profit on Spider Man of all things, so its possible in the span of one phone call they told the suits to shut their damn mouths and take the money.
>>
>>82728842

Nah, there's plenty of shit they can do with X-Men. Sony is worse off because they only had Spidey, and now are going all out on some Valiant properties (which i'm not looking forward to because they've already proven they can't do comic shit) which are a tough sell due to their obscurity and Robotech which is ancient and nobody remembers
>>
>>82728958

I heard that, yeah.

What's Pascal doing now?
>>
While were on the subject of corporate rights, its still a shame Marvel cant do shit with ROM Spac Knight
>>
>>82729023
What's the deal with that?
>>
>>82725753
>prod of all of u

How are these people making more money than me?
>>
File: animoot no words for that feel.gif (72 KB, 269x200) Image search: [Google]
animoot no words for that feel.gif
72 KB, 269x200
>>82725053
>FANTASTIC FOUR 2 Still Happening
>>
>>82729086

Hasbro gave printing rights to IDW.

Marvel can still use everything from his comic, just not ROM himself.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.