[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tboltsmovie.jpg (279 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tboltsmovie.jpg
279 KB, 800x800
Soon.
>>
>>82724972
>Original 6
Mah nigga right here got taste.

I don't really know how I feel about a Thunderbolts movie though. I'm afraid it would be twisted into a Suicide Squad knockoff, even though the T-Bolts are quite different from them despite the similar premise of supervillain teams.

Also, it's become slightly cliche to say, but there's no way they'd get Karla right.
>>
>>82725515

In all fairness, it's not like most comic writers since Nicieza left have gotten Karla right, either (or Zemo, for that matter).

Starting with the fact that they don't write her as intelligent and clever as she should be.
>>
>>82725795
Brain damage when in coma is my personal canon.
>>
>>82725795
My personal interpretation is that Karla isn't even sure herself whether she wants to be good or not. She seems to just kind of roll with whatever general morality the rest of the team is going on.

But yes, her frequent mis-characterization is due to writers not getting that she's always working an angle, and her greatest power is her high Charisma score. Persuasion checks are high as fuck.
>>
>>82724972
>Captain Marvel
>Ant-Man & Wasp
>the Thunderbolts movie itself
>Spider-Man: Homecoming
>Black Panther
accurate?
>>
>>82726737
They don't need to all individually show up ahead of time, but yeah something like that
>>
>>82726737

I have seen someone suggest that they could introduce Mach and Songbird together in Ant-Man as a villain parallel to him and Wasp.

Though I think putting them in Spider-Man would work better.

Captain Marvel casting starts this summer if I remember correctly. So if they pull a Zemo with the other five T-Bolts like that we'll probably hear about it via casting rumors.
>>
>>82724972
>no Jolt
so close to perfection, yet so far
>>
File: Troll caught a fish.jpg (25 KB, 290x234) Image search: [Google]
Troll caught a fish.jpg
25 KB, 290x234
>>82727179
Jolt is nice, but Troll is best T-Bolts daughteru.
>>
>>82727179
I think Songbird will occupy the Jolt role as the moral compass.
>>
>>82727136
Supervillain couple shenanigans would be cool as fuck.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.