[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things that are absolutely ought to happen in Avengers 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 655x380
>Spider-Man gets the black suit in space
>>
Really looking forward to seeing Superman and Thor team up
>>
>>82718654

>everything seems lost
>Someone tells Robert Reynolds a woman named Martha was killed by Thanos
>His mom was Martha
>His wife's name is Lindy-Martha
>The Sentry saves the day
>>
>Thanos breaks Cap's shield
>>
>>82718654
I'm really just wondering how the fuck they're gonna do this.

Writing a story where the villain is literally omnipotent is a nightmare. Writing a story with a cast 3 times the size of TLOTR is a nightmare. Markus, McFeely, and the Russos have to do both at the same time.
>>
>>82718824
>TLOTR
What?
>>
>>82718654
who the fuck invited Daredevil?
>>
>>82718906

he prolly meant The Last On The Run series
>>
>>82718964
>he's facing the camera
Missed opportunity
>>
>>82718824
I think I have seen a comic or two they can use for reference that did something similar.
>>
File: BillyTime.jpg (608 KB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
BillyTime.jpg
608 KB, 2550x3300
Wanda and Vision make out so much she becomes magically pregnant.
>>
>>82718824
I can't imagine that they are actually going to use the entire cast
>>
>>82718654
Zemo breaks out of the Raft with the other members of the MoE.
>>
>>82718906
The Lord of the Rings.
>>
>>82719035
I guarantee that TV show characters won't appear.
>>
>>82718654
Ultron and Red Skull come back. Malekith and Ronan can come too.
>>
>>82719035
The number given out by the Russos was 67 returning characters. No specification on how many heroes, villains, or supporting characters.

Let's do a lil' rundown:
>Captain America
>Bucky
>Iron Man
>Black Panther
>War Machine
>Vision
>Falcon
>Scarlet Witch
>Spider-Man
>Ant-Man
>Wasp
>Black Widow
>Hawkeye
>Nick Fury
>Star Lord
>Drax
>Gamora
>Groot
>Rocket Raccoon
>Doctor Strange
>Captain Marvel
>Yondu
>Nebula
>Mantis
>Nova Prime
>Thanos
>Agent 13
>Collector
>Loki
>Odin
>Sif
>Maria Hill
>Fandral
>Volstagg
>Hogun

Even including all these secondary characters, that's only half.
>>
>>82719594
I'd add Zemo and Abomination to that list...
>>
>>82719594
>67
They were joking, for fuck's sake. They even said that in another interview.
>>
>>82718654
It seems a little early to introduce the Symbiote.
>>
>>82719659
It's a perfect opportunity, tho.
>>
When are we gonna see the Leader from the Norton Hulk movie?
>>
>>82719723
Using him and Abomination together as a cold open, like Batroc, Strcuker, or Crossbones, would be neat.
>>
>>82719705
Yeah but I don't want Peter to deal with the Symbiote in his second fucking movie. That's third movie level at best.
>>
>>82718654

THanos makes his replacement waifu to make death jealous

Thanos kicks Hulk's ass with not gems needed

Black Bolt shows up, if they can have Novas with no movie they could swing him
>>
>>82719594
With the time gem, you can bring in dead characters like Quicksilver. Thanos could do that to fuck with Wanda.
>>
>>82718654
Thor dies in the opening credits, turns into a skrull. They somehow go to asgard, they're all skrulls. They kill them all. Then they eventually reboot Thor with decent actors this time.
>>
>>82719800
What about that healing coffin thing in Age of Ultron. What if they healed him in it?
>>
>>82719751
It'll be his third movie, after Civil War and Homecoming. He could also get it in IF2
>>
>>82718654
Cap dies in final defiant confrontation with Thanos.
>>
>>82719705
Not for infinity war.
Save it for Avengers 4: Secret Wars
We can bring in the symbiote vending machine and everything
>>
>>82719816
I think it's too late (though Whedon did shoot a scene where they revive him with it, just in case the suits vetoed his death). If it could reanimate dead people it'd be more important than all the other super shit that's happened in the MCU combined.
>>
>>82719895
Third solo movie.

He needs to establish himself properly first, get a few more archenemies. I don't think just one solo film is gonna cut it. That's not enough before introducing the Symbiote. That's like killing off Gwen Stacy in the second goddamn movie.

Yeah, I said it.
>>
>>82719751
>Third movie
>Symbiote

Marvel isn't dumb enough to do that again. Even if, logically, it wouldn't mean anything about quality, they won't do another Spider-Man 3 with Venom purely because of public perception.
>>
>>82720224
Well I'd say the second is too early.

>First film: Dealing with high school problems and fighting his first real archnemesis.
>Second film: Possessed by a crazy alien and spends half the movie behaving like an asshole

Too jarring, too early, too sudden.
>>
>>82720224
What if they gave him a movie where the black suit just seems to be a suit, with some build up towards Venom next time
>>
>>82720224
Fuck the public perception. They are Marvel, they can do anything.

Actually, I doubt they would do it too since it would just be rehashing a similar plot point, which they are against doing with Spider-Man. Which is why no origin story in Civil War.
>>
>>82720280
So you want him to spend two films in his less-iconic costume?
>>
>>82719594
No Daredevil?
>>
>>82718782
Heh
But seriously I really want to see the sentry in the MCU
>>
>>82718981
I kek'd wholeheartedly
>>
File: billy boy.jpg (78 KB, 601x360) Image search: [Google]
billy boy.jpg
78 KB, 601x360
>>82718654
>Beta Ray Bill will kill Thanos
>>
>>82720187
Can they use it to fix Rhodey's spine or Bucky's arm?
>>
For Loki to take Mephisto's place as the dude whispering into Thanos' ear.
And for Loki to be the one to convince Thanos that he should fight everyone with just the Power Gem, since it would impress Death.

Thanos should still take everyone down relatively easily, and Cap be the last one standing. That's the moment when he makes his speech against Thanos, and picks up Mjolnir to wield it alongside his shield. He still loses, but it would be fucking amazing to see.
>>
File: 6-part-1.jpg (794 KB, 987x1529) Image search: [Google]
6-part-1.jpg
794 KB, 987x1529
You know the scene everybody wants to see
>>
File: 6-part-2.jpg (409 KB, 992x1525) Image search: [Google]
6-part-2.jpg
409 KB, 992x1525
>>82724425
>"You still believe you can face me mortal?"
>"I could do this all day"
>>
>>82718654
>Adam Warlock just shows up out of nowhere and starts shouting THANOS IS COMING at Doctor Strange
>>
so when are we getting carnage? spiderman 12?
>>
>>82724485
Im cuming at the thought
>>
>>82720215
he could get the suit and afterwards it could sit in a lab for 2 movies or something, i dunno. doesn't have to be one or the other
>>
>>82720320
There's no way any of the TV characters will appear.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.