[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adventure Time talkback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Didn't see a thread, new episode "Normal Man" is on.
>>
Also
>Finn going back to using the Root Sword
>>
>Mod deletes a legit talkback thread but leaves the poorly made one up

Thanks, guy.
>>
File: blow me.jpg (15 KB, 159x183) Image search: [Google]
blow me.jpg
15 KB, 159x183
>>82705840
>This episode is Jesse Moynihan's last episode on Adventure Time.
Welp time to marathon and rewatch this show.
>>
>>82705957
It's probably the same one that deleted the Gotham thread earlier this week.
>>
>>82705957
Just remake the old thread, and abandon this one
>>
>>82706101
Well, I guess deleting isn't the right word. It was still pretty dickish to put it on autosage it and delete the threads under it so it'd die the exact moment the show ended.
>>
>>82705983
I wish Jesse's last episode was a little better than this one. Besides the only thing really changing is Normal Man ruling Mars, there were a few chuckle worthy jokes.
>>
>>82706270
Why?
>>
>>82706339
This thread is poorly made
>>
I got distracted and forgot it was on. Now I gotta wait for the mega
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-12-20h05m55s233.png (456 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-12-20h05m55s233.png
456 KB, 1280x720
>>82706486

Here you go:
https://mega.nz/#!7s11RTaC!Dq5A3N_RGTHKqTXPW49afgRa_tp8GStSLqiF07TzGNs
>>
File: 1460196504216.gif (281 KB, 400x414) Image search: [Google]
1460196504216.gif
281 KB, 400x414
>>82706683
Thanks Mate, you are based as always!
>>
>>82706335
I thought that episode started out good and with lot's of potential. An ep focusing on Finn and Jake scaling the mountain, fighting monsters and facing challenges would've been great.

Sadly JMoy couldn't resist his usual habits and spent 75% of it on his cosmic drivel and soapbox writing. What a waste.
>>
>>82707140
you fuck off
>>
>>82707140
Getting old, fgt
>>
>>82706683
it's a bit late to thank you, but still, thanks a lot madri, I was so caught up in the new sug that I forgot this was airing.
>>
>>82706683
As always you the man drista
>>
>Haven't watched a episode of Adventure Time for some fucking time
>Watch the episode before this where he talks to Cinnamon Bun.
>Meets Fire Princess
>More Angst

Tell me when there isn't love subplobs going on senpaitachi
>>
>>82708587
The irony here is hilarious.
>>
>>82708587
>apologizing for twenty second then casually hanging out is considered angst

angst is when he was drowning in tears every fucking time he met FP, this was them just hanging out. you're crazy homeslice.
>>
>>82706683

Madridista

How many years have you been posting these links? How many anon have thanked you for it.

How many will?

Is there a stopping point? A red light flashing in silence?

Who are you, Madridista?
>>
>>82709009
If Madridista stops then someone else will take over. Madridista and Avery weren't the first you know.
>>
this episode was funny, i enjoyed it. seems like theyre trying to tie up a lot of loose ends/resolve issues between characters lately - anyone else feel like theyre trying to wrap it up and it'll be over within 3 seasons at most?
>>
>>82712110
I don't know if they can end Adventure Time, despite the hate it often gets on /co/ I'm pretty sure it's still one of their more popular shows.

But yeah, I like that they're kind of tying up old loose ends. Like Marcie's song went, things are changing in little ways. Which is better than how the show used to be, with teasing change but never going through with it.
>>
>>82705840
You missed Jmoyns posting in the previous thread.

Also I thought this episode was really good. Better than In Too Deep.
A fitting final episode for J.
>>
>>82706683
ily
>>
>>82705840
>talkback thread this empty

Did the episode leak?

Also, when is the last Frog Seasons short?
>>
>>82713573
they changed the air date again, I doubt people even know it aired

also new mod seems to be anti talkbacks about shows he doesn't like
>>
>>82713573
>>82705792
>>
Holy shit that was a funny episode
>>
Wow, that was the best episode of AT there's been in a prodigiously long while.

9.5/10 for Jake nearly up and murdering a normal guy in cold blood by accident. (Note: Not killing. Murdering.)
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.