[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New episode of Regular Show tonight at 7:30 The Button >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (306 KB, 838x403) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
306 KB, 838x403
New episode of Regular Show tonight at 7:30

The Button
>Mordecai and Rigby must keep a giant red button from being pressed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfCuzI1q7nw
>>
Langer is one creepy fuck.
>>
Skips buys shitty quality barbells
tonight at 6:30
>>
i would build a protective casing around the button and bolt it on
>Butterflies Great magazine
ooh i hear this month has a great article about how butterflies are great
>>
it's weird hearing rigby do benson's voice because i used to think they were the same guy
>>
Don't push the button, /co/.
>>
This is some "Space Madness" shit right here.
>>
>>82705197
yeah that weirdly came to mind too, specifically, not just because also a button
>>
>decided he's going to press the button
>mad no one is there to keep him from pressing the button
Classic Benson.
>>
This is getting weird now.
>>
Two End of Evangelion themed episodes in a row?
>>
IT was leaked last week. so nobody's recording

Here is the link

https://mega.nz/#!gsVVlJwC!Amv6kreML6eLwcRTxH_QHNQyFiPDAVsxWZjgz9cfrPg
>>
....what the hell was that?
>>
DON'T
TOUCH
THE GREEN
BUTTON
>>
It may have just been his tone but Langer sounded different at the end.
>>
>>82705598
what?

Also reposting for this thread

A new Itunes volume gives a short description for a lot of the upcoming episodes, in them, Benson gets a crush, Mordecai and rigby's favorite band comes to their town, the dome continues to be over the park until the finale, and Cheezers lures in Mordecai and Rigby with VIP passes, relating to how Cheesers is in on the dome conspiracy, and that Don is also with the issue in a way.
>>
I'll be honest, if there's no drama I don't watch the new episode at all, and probably most of /co/ doesn't.
>>
>>82705427
Is there any way you can convert that to 720p?
>>
>>82706309
>Benson gets a crush
I'm sure it won't, but I hope that ends well. The dude could really use a win.
>>
>>82706548
Yea, something about it being where it is makes me think it either will be, or it'll relate to the dome story still.

Until yesterday I didn't get that Maellard's Package was just another test like The Button, waiting for the package was a simple test like not pushing the button. It's connected story wise.

I could see them testing benson with some woman, since they know about his relationship with Audrey and all that.

Though it being so close to right before the show changes it's course completely, maybe it does stick for a bit.

>>82706309
I also forgot, there's also an episode upcoming about a Muscle Man clone (another dome test I presume, to see if the crew are smart enough to know when something's wrong, and if they got their data accurate enough on Muscle Man) and it could be a great follow up to the Trust No One message throughout these dome stories.
>>
File: scientists.png (916 KB, 957x922) Image search: [Google]
scientists.png
916 KB, 957x922
>>82706751
It'd be neat if it was the female scientist, that way it would be a guessing game throughout the episode rather than a twist at the end or down the line.
>>
>>82707895
She so far is the only shown scientist to be female, I'm not sure if it's a diverse thing or if it's a sort of thing. She's cool though, she'd have to change her attire and stuff to look different, the glasses could stay and people probably wouldn't think about it too much

It'd be fun and a plot thing, though Benson has been through a lot within the series' 7 seasons, maybe she'd end up liking him or something, or maybe she already does since they study them so much.
>>
File: drowns_by_lileehilee-d9z058o.jpg (95 KB, 1024x1707) Image search: [Google]
drowns_by_lileehilee-d9z058o.jpg
95 KB, 1024x1707
Which episode is this from again?
>>
>>82708713
Looks like Grilled Cheese Deluxe.
>>
>>82708713
Either Fool Me Twice or the Lunch Break one.

Over time I've seen every episode more than a few times. I could probably point out most screenshots if needed.
>>
File: game.jpg (99 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
game.jpg
99 KB, 980x552
Why was this never released.
>>
File: 4 shorts edition.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
4 shorts edition.png
2 MB, 1600x900
It's late but here are the currently released shorts. Ninja Shoes isn't in HD yet, just a cam recording, so it's not directly on the list.

Coming Soon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AxpAFBX-Gw

Sick Day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=129fqY7jfjo

Pizza Pouch Drop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYUBNY4sKtM

1973 Tetherball Championship Trophy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5w3p3NwwZ4
>>
>>82710344
Regular Time/Adventure Show ended too soon. I want more shorts dammit.
>>
>>82710510
I can only assume it happened because the ratings went worse than normal.

The Button for a long while was scheduled for the Saturday after the last episode, but a day or so before, it was announced it was switched back, for a couple days earlier though, Adventure Time's Bun Bun episode was already said to be back on a Thursday night.

This late change for RS meant Itunes released it the day after like normal since I guess they thought it still aired then, the Ninja Shoes short was aired on that saturday but no one expected it (Madrid for one) but someone on tumblr happened to low quality record it.

The short were made pre-decision likely so even if the block continued Ninja Shoes / that second Spring short for AT would be the last ones unless they're holding out for later / already aired some on the following saturdays.
>>
>>82711567
Yea alright.
>>
Remember when it was called THE Regular Show?
>>
>>82712953
No because that was never a thing.
>>
>>82704753
Wait.... I watched this last week on one of the websites. The fuck? Is this a sequel?
>>
>>82713782
It was leaked uploaded in last week's thread.
>>
Is there a season 7 mega folder? Also is the show winding down?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.