[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you feel the love in today's Gumball? >The Love:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-02-28 03.18.44.png (870 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-28 03.18.44.png
870 KB, 1920x1080
Can you feel the love in today's Gumball?

>The Love: Bobert falls in love but doesn't understand it. So Gumball, Darwin, and the people of Elmore help him understand in their meanings.
>>
>>82699188
dude, that was released on CN months ago. Anyway, bump this thread for any potential new episode mega.
>>
File: 1462983826340.png (868 KB, 1864x877) Image search: [Google]
1462983826340.png
868 KB, 1864x877
anyway, bump again for mega or potential leak.
>>
>sexual harassment detected
top kek
>>
Hey, Penny showed up for a second.
>>
The computer guy has a Guy Fawkes icon
>>
>This miiverse music
>>
PROGRESSIVE
>>
THIS is a reference to Weebl's BAD Advice toons
>>
That was gay
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yw8PYf1Mvc&list=PL1WYyIUzC8ml7ZY9GoZcYeMIdP02FoM_W&ab_channel=HuHa!
>>
There's your loss comic.
>>
I fucking love clipshow episodes like this.
Some of the best Gumball humor comes from these short snippets
>>
i hate the chins aaa i hate theem i hate them this is so uncomfortable
>>
>Up parody
>>
GIF OF THOSE LITTLE GUYS DANCING.
>>
>>82700775
Agreed. That bit with Nicole and Richard was my favorite.
>>
LOOK HARDER
>>
So does Yoursday go until 9:30 or is something not going to be airing a rerun after the new episode?
>>
>>82701090
steven has two new episodes airing
>>
This episode is fucking weird
>>
Looked at this thread initially not understand at all what everyone was posting about.
I'm surprised people still wait till it airs on CN and livepost, especially considering how long ago The Love was up online
>>
Upcoming eps:

>The Nest
>Elmore residents are going missing, and the cause of these disappearances may be closer to home than Gumball and Darwin think.

>The Points
>Gumball and Darwin discover that whenever Tobias does chores, he earns points from his parents to trade-in for money. They want to help him in order to make some money themselves.

>The Scam
>Gumball and Darwin convince their peers that the school is haunted.
>>
>>82701268
please, someone, record those videos.
>>
>>82701268
I assume The Nest is where those clips are from that they're using in the "Don't be afraid of all these new Gumball episodes" commercial
Also Tobias confirmed for literally getting Good Boy Points
>>
>>82700283
who are the other two spooky cuties
>>
File: Love dance.jpg (56 KB, 1296x721) Image search: [Google]
Love dance.jpg
56 KB, 1296x721
Download Link Here

https://mega.nz/#!CkQUDApT!NGJ8mh5ESLn0IxmkFIjaASXaCoafdBmOyq8g5tCT61Y

sorry for delay, i was experimenting with some encoding stuff
>>
Is gumball and penny the best and least cringe worthy romance on a modern cartoon? yes.
>>
>>82701720
Yep. It's realistic and genuinely warm.
>>
>>82701666
No worries.
>>
>>82701397
I know the episodes are airing in France next week with an English audio track.
>>
File: thumbs-up-clipart.png (226 KB, 1307x1600) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up-clipart.png
226 KB, 1307x1600
>>82702015
nice! Then, that hope someone record it.
>>
>>82701720
It's hard to fuck something up when it barely even exists in the first place.
>>
>>82702524
it's subtle but there has been progression and less pointless relationship drama
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.