[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Former Animator for Texan Made Not-Anime Accuses Rooster Teeth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: cKGD9pN.png (959 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cKGD9pN.png
959 KB, 1920x1080
So for all 60 of you who are weird enough to like/watch RWBY, you'll wanna give this is a look: http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F0B-H0KuOwKFYwZTJxbXg0SG5CTEE%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing&t=N2E0MjAxMzUxYjkzYTMxM2FhYzhmYWVkYWM0N2YyMzM5MDRjNDBhNSw2dGY4MHRRRw%3D%3D

TL:DR which will be everyone since it's over 30 fucking pages

>Ultimate Edgelord Animator Monty Oum wants to make his own anime
>He's working for Rooster Teeth (Red vs Blue) so they agree to fund/produce it
>Monty eventually gets sick of working for RT, wants to move the project away and make it independent
>Monty suddenly dies because cats
>Rooster Teeth use this chance to make the show how they want to, now that the creator is dead
>Go to the extent of shutting out his widow from helping with the show
>They pretty much get rid of all the stuff he used/wanted to do and place in their own stuff
>Best friend/protege/co-director is fired and eventually makes this "tell all" letter
>>
>>82697447
Fucking hell, Roosterteeth are made out to be complete shitbags in this.
>>
File: 1461372356413.png (656 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1461372356413.png
656 KB, 720x540
Also no JNPR vs. Raven.

Also no Jaune directly causing Pyrrha to die.

Also no Yang/Blake vs. Adam.

But take this with a grain of salt, he's an animator and close friend of Monty's, not a writer of the series. How the hell would Raven attacking JNPR make any sense... (Hurr durr let me attack these students at a cafe for no reason!)

Even though we missed some things that'd have been cool as fuck, Volume 3 wasn't that terrible for watcher.

Still this is a good letter that gives us perspective.
>>
RWBY was shit under Monty and it's shit under Roosterteeth

Pretty bad that they cut out Monty's friends and family, but not surprising. The dead have no control over anything
>>
>>82697447
RWBY is shit regardless. Whatever weeb shit Monty had in mind wouldn't save it.

Why the fuck would she have anything to do with it in the first place?
>>
>>82697657
>Also no Jaune directly causing Pyrrha to die.
I don't think you know what "directly" means. Besides Pyrrha dying was her own dumbass fault.
>>
>>82697732
The letter states she was essentially a head writer/director along with him.

A lot does reek of "US VS THE WORLD REEEEEEEE FUCK CORPORATIONS" but it is still a low move if even one thing said about the treatment of the guys widow is true.
>>
>>82697447
ok, let me get this straight
>Employee for company pushes his pet projects. Company says, "Sure, when budget/schedules allow"
>Employee dies
>Company abandons his projects because he's dead.
>Someone upset because company is not using necromancy to commune with his spirit to continue work on his pet projects
>>
>>82697825
Close,

>"Hey I wanna make this show"
>"OK, but since we're the production company we have the rights"
>Creator is kill
>"Well, since we own the IP, we have the right to make the show however we want"
>Creators best friend/protege gets butthurt
>>
>>82697825
More like they're continuing the project however they like and not caring about how he wanted it to go.
>>
>>82697825
>Employee for company pushes his pet projects. Company says, "Sure, when budget/schedules allow"
>Employee dies
>Company makes shitty show less cringy to watch
>>
Reposting from the other thread:

I'm just skimming through it, but it sounds like they were just trying to streamline and standardize the animating process so it wasn't such a constant rush of slapping things together to meet the deadline. I can appreciate Shane wanting to honor Monty and keep doing things the way he like to do them, but it's pretty well known that Monty's 'process' was also grossly inefficient.

furthermore, most of the things involving them keeping Sheena at arm's length can probably be chalked up to acting and animation unions having pretty strict rules. Unpaid, uncredited work on writing, design, and animation are big no-no's, and having her have to audition for a voice part is not unreasonable at all. It very likely could have been that working outside the union rules precluded her from being involved in the show any further, even if she did join the required guilds or whatever after the fact.
>>
Pyrrha knowingly walking to her doom and Yang getting dumpstered were fantastic changes, desu.
>>
>>82697752
Read the stuff: Jaune apparently was going to be the cause and witnessing Pyrrha's death.
>>
>>82697447
Unless there is a contract stating
"If Mr. Ohm dies, Rooster Teeth must match the resolve of his beneficiaries" there's not much to comment on.
When you work collaboratively, its the contract that defines what will happen with the IP. If RT has violated the terms of a contract, that is a matter of law to decide rather than a tell-all blog post.
>>
>>82697979
>Read the stuff
Hell no.
>>
>>82697979

Jaune being at the fight would have been ridiculous. There couldn't have been a fight at all because Pyrrha would have had to die saving his life in the first five seconds.

What we got still gives him plenty of guilt and room for development without requiring a contrived way for him to hold his own against Super Cinder for more than .5 seconds.
>>
>>82697955
Not really. Pointless actions to raise the stakes is all it was.
>>
File: image.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
image.png
231 KB, 304x366
>>82697447
>Ultimate Edgelord
>Makes a cartoon about cute girls doing cute things
Adorable=Edgy
>>
>>82697752

No according to Shane the original idea for the fight was Jaune was there, Pyrrha actually holds her own against Cinder and might win until Jaune distracted her and Cinder killed her. Thus making his "It's all my fault" make sense.

For that matter Yang was supposed to actually hold her own against Adam for a while and Ruby was supposed to have actually defeated Neo instead of getting stomped and tricking her with her umbrella.

Apparantly the original Vol 3 had the good guys do much better and only lose by a small margin instead of getting stomped.
>>
>>82698040
>t requiring a contrived way for him to hold his own against Super Cinder for more than .5 seconds.

According to Shane Maiden Cinder wasn't supposed to be that strong.
>>
>>82698069
It's on record that the show was only "cute girls go to high school" at first just so he could pull the rug from under peoples feet when the "true tone" was set.

His planned interpretation for the show going dark was even edgier, and involved a teenage girl leaving a fucking nuclear shadow behind when she gets killed.
>>
>>82697950
>but it's pretty well known that Monty's 'process' was also grossly inefficient.
Oh the irony.
>>
>>82698065

Raising the stakes isn't pointless, anon.

As much as I liked Pyrrha, her arc has a far more interesting end with her knowingly meeting what will probably be her doom than charging into a fight she thinks she can win and dying to save her BF (especially given the parallels with Achilles courting his own death).

>>82698114

If maiden Cinder wasn't going to be that strong, then what's the point of the Maidens as a plot point in the first place? If they're going to use them, they need to be formidable.
>>
>>82698040
I tots agree with you, the guilt/agony is still there.

But the rough draft version would have been even more crushing, as Jaune had an active role of killing Pyrrha. Also>>82698125.

And Jaune may have come across as more competent during his team's fight against Raven, and may have not been such a fucking pushover.
>>
>>82698022
Why do you think internet people are obligated to give a shit about the law?
>>
>>82698160
>Raising the stakes isn't pointless, anon.
It is when the actions defy logic and are only taking so there can be a "shocking" death. If Pyrrha had no other choice but to go on a suicide mission it'd be fine but there were a million other options so one can only assume she legitimately just felt like dying.
If stakes need to be raised do it in a way thats not completely contrived.
>>
>>82697950
Eh, some of the changes they instituted sound like fucking shit.
>>
>>82698168

I agree Jaune getting Pyrrha killed would have been better fodder for angst, but it's just not believable that he could hang in that fight for more than a few moments. He can still rip himself up about failing to keep watch for roughly the same effect.

The Raven fight sounds cool, but the team was evidently already spread pretty thin with how many fights there were in Vol 3, so I don't blame them for cutting it.
>>
>>82698160
If Maiden Cinder was supposed to be so strong, why was Amber such a punk bitch?
>>
>>82698301
They should've cut the fucking SSSN fight for that.

In fact, just cut SSSN entirely.
>>
>>82698255

Pyrrha chose to try and stop Cinder because Ozpin had made it clear that she had to be stopped.

Was it an ill-advised decision? Possibly, although we can't say for certain until we know more of what Cinder was trying to do, and what Ruby did to her.

However, that's why it was actually compelling. They set up the plotline of Pyrrha struggling with the immense expectations everyone has of her to always make the sacrifice, do the brave and heroic thing, and when she is presented with that chance she takes it, possibly in part as a result of all that pressure. Honestly, I found it to be one of the only times RWBY has managed some decently compelling character work.

>>82698331
They conveyed Amber's raw power decently, but the anime aura forcefields nonsense makes her getting offed by a sneak attack hard to buy, I agree.
>>
>>82698439
It was so lame compared to Cinder through. Amber should've just lazered the fuck out of them.
>>
>>82698439
Making a poor selfish decision isn't heroic or compelling.
>>
>>82697634

Rooster Teeth is a collective soulless bunch of hacks and everyone that was entertaining/funny have take a back seat to Bernie and his ego while they shove interns up everyone's ass.
>>
Shane doesn't play well with others. If he were actually following in Monty's footsteps then there wouldn't be a problem, the friction is coming from him.
>>
I'd shut out his widow too, considering she's the one who killed him.
>>
>>82698680
>Production company that lets employees make shows for the hell of it is a collective soulless bunch of hacks
Shane, it's time to stop posting.
>>
>>82697657
I'd argue that volume 3 was easily the best one.
>>
>>82698789
I'm inclined to agree, as well. Its another thing to consider when taking this all in.
>>
>>82698789

it really was. and part of me thinks it's exactly because it wasn't what monty envisioned.

monty wanted to make a girls fighting anime. he didn't care about the characters or story beyond what would looks "cool" or "awesome" he didnt cared what would make logical sense.

remember, he want adam to cut the train in have LENGTHWISE and then yang beat him to save blake.
>>
>>82698789
>>82697657
>volume 3 directly rips off grand magic games from fairy tail like to a scary point
>animation and battles are fucking awful messes
>nothing is as great as volume 1 or 2
>people still praise it mindlessly even though in episode 1 of volume 3 they used FUCKING STILL IMAGES of places with peoples OC's

Is everyone who watches RWBY mindless or do they just not care that their show has become utter trash?
>>
>>82698789

The back half of Volume 3 was actually a decent story.

RWBY's writing was inarguably trash through Vol 1 and Vol 2, and it's still not amazing, but for the first time we have real emotion, actual loss, a sense of genuine danger, and real stakes for the protagonists moving forward.
>>
>>82698969

>>>/trash/2815572

This is a pretty decent assessment.
>>
I'd keep Sheena at a good distance too. Isn't she the reason this guy died in the first place? Something about him being deathly allergic to cats and her bringing a cat home anyway. She's mooching off of every LA cosplayer known to man now. I agree that it's shitty to kick the friend out, though.
>>
>>82699031
>Become
Do you seriously think that Volumes 1 and 2 were in any way better than 3?
>>
File: Mercury03.png (124 KB, 250x500) Image search: [Google]
Mercury03.png
124 KB, 250x500
>>82698789
This.
>>
So his girlfriend killed him right?
>>
>>82699178
Unintentionally, but yes. It's literally all her fault.
>>
>>82698081
Then the did the right thing with the way it actually turned out.

Having Ruby basically both fail to beat Roman Nad have to use her brains to incapacitate Neo makes it so she has a goal to reach and shows how far from Cinder and her lieutenants levels she really is. Same for Yang when dealing with Adam. It gives our heroes something to strive.

Not to mention it makes our villains seem like a bigger challenge for the future.
>>
>>82698081
I'm actually glad they didn't go this route. People hated Jaune enough when he didn't stop a half maiden-powered Cinder from getting in even though there was shit he could do. If he directly caused Pyrrha's death, fans would go nuclear on him.

Also, those harsh losses showed our heroes that they have a long way to go. Its harsh, but it helps the story later on.
>>
>>82699031
>rips off from fairy tail
What's sad is that this is exactly what they were hoping for, they had "anime homework" just so they could take pieces from other stories.
>>
>>82699324
If you're going to rip off anime, why Fairy Tail?
Like, it's okay, but it's not great or anything. There's so much better material out there to ape.
>>
>>82699355
Maybe because it's not super popular that no one will notice.
>>
>>82697713
Doesn't his brother play Ren?
>>
>>82699212

Seriously, Vol 3. made me invested in this show for more than the music and the occasional good fight for the first time. They executed the dark ending well, and actually dealt some meaningful setbacks to the protagonists.

For the first time, I am legitimately interested in where the show goes from here.
>>
>>82697713
And Monty already nearly severed ties with his family because he chose to not go to his own mothers funeral because he figured it would get in the way of his stupid quest to always be working.
>>
>>82699192
Can you elaborate? Honestly curious.
>>
>>82699516
Monty's girlfriend wanted a cat.
Monty is allergic to cat.
Monty's girlfriend REALLY wants a cat.
Monty goes to a hospital for an allergy test, for drug options.
Monty has a reaction to the test.
Monty dies.

That's my understanding of the events, anyways.
>>
>>82699516
Not sure if we're allowed to link to the farm, so here's the text from the OP of the thread she has on that site.

>Nicole "Sheena" Duquette "Oum" is a cosplayer from Vancouver, BC who dropped everything to move to Austin, TX so she could sleep her way into RoosterTeeth. She "married" Monty Oum, something that was only revealed after Monty was in an coma following anaphylaxis caused by a treatment for his cat allergy, after first hooking up with him PAX 2013. It's highly suspected they only married so she wouldn't get deported because no one knew about their marriage (including Monty's family). It's also worth noting that the reason Monty was being aggressively treated for his cat allergy is because Nicole decided to bring home a stray.

After Monty's death, she took thousands of dollars worth of donations for his care and funeral and went on vacation in England with Jnig, flaunting her new purchases the whole way. After returning, she used more money to get giant fake boobs despite having "severe" scoliosis that she uses as an excuse for pity.

She is currently living in LA, despite being in the country not as a legal citizen, and not being allowed to have a job in the country. She is a Twitch booby streamer, sells prints of herself waering costumes she bought, and fame whores herself at every con that will let her. The costumes she actually makes herself are hilariously poorly stitched and sculpted. She also posts endless photos of the little murder weapon she decided to keep and name Mr. Noodle, and even sells merch of the fucking cat.
>>
>>82699471
Wait seriously
>>
>>82699557

He died because of a fucking allergy test? Jesus christ.
>>
>>82698969
The train thing sounds sick, but they were just supposed to have a fight. Yang still would have lost.
>>
>>82699622
Yeah.
>>
>>82699618

Man, no wonder RT gave her the boot if that's true.

At least it wasn't the allergy test that killed him.
>>
>>82699133
A little. They were more fun at least.

I don't mean that in the sense of the tone shifting, I mean it was just a bit different.
>>
>>82699618
I don't know what is just bad publicity on RT's part at this point.

With how hard they cut her off, and how Shane talked about her, could be most of that is just rumormongering.
>>
>an open letter...
>it's 36 pages.

Shit man I'm on the fucking toilet at the office. Do me a fucking favour
>>
>>82699661
Yeah, sorry to air out drama here, but the way people keep referring to her as "his widow" as if this woman is grieving or something really grinds my gears. I don't even care about this cartoon, but that whole situation left a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>82699665

Volume 1 and 2 had better fights, but were absolutely rancid everywhere else, other than the music and the occasional bit of banter.

Volume 3 had better non-fight animation, actual professional VAs, and the makings of a halfway decent story. There's really no comparison.
>>
>>82697657
Wait... they actually killed Pyrrha off?

Has Jaune gone full Shinji mode then?
>>
>>82699708
shit's fucked
>>
>>82699031
>volume 3 directly rips off grand magic games from fairy tail like to a scary point

As if Fairy Tail is the first manga to have a tournament go horribly wrong. Fucking Yu Yu Hakusho did that shit with Dark Tournament decades earlier and it probably borrowed the idea form somewhere. The tournament was a solid basis for a solid story. What's next, you gonna hold against RWBY the fact that its main character is currently part way through the "Heroes Journey"?

The fight scene, I'll give you, although considering how much more there was to animate in volume 3 between the crowds and the new locations and the monster invasion, I can let it slide for 1 volume. Volume 4 better get back towards Monty level though.
>>
>woah this is really interesting
>what series is this?
>rwby

ugh, why did I even bother to read the first pages?
>>
>>82697447

It's unfortunate that Sheena got left by the wayside, but if she was working under the table - unofficially and uncredited - it's going to happen. While obviously he couldn't know he was going to die when he did, if he'd wanted her on the project, he should have worked to get her an official status, otherwise she'd just be regarded as his sounding board rather than a contributor. I mean, she IS a trained animator herself.
>>
>>82699618
And had no idea Rooster Teeth was such a labyrinth of secrets and fuckery

This is some Phil Hartman level shit
>>
RT has been dead since they changed the podcast from The Drunk Tank
>>
>>82699730
But the show still isn't good.

I'd rather have a bad show with good fights and stupid shit then a mediocre show with so so fights and lame nothing scenes.
>>
>>82699618
Holy fuck, no wonder Rooster Teeth don't want nothing to do with her. She sounds like pure scum.
>>
>>82699740

Pyrrha dying has been the foundation for what could be an actually worthwhile story.

It gives the protagonists a tangible failure, completely undermines the wise anime headmaster cliche, concludes Pyrrha's arc ably and poignantly, and creates real stakes for fighting the villains in the future.

Pyrrha was my favorite character, and I'm not even mad, because her death was actually well done
>>
>>82699971
>Well done

>Only non-retarded character bites the dust

What was her character arc exactly? I thought she and Jaune were doing the whole training together shit.

I also thought Jaune was going to get his shit together and be interesting unlike literally every other character.
>>
>>82699622
dude was REALLY allergic
>>
>>82699971
I agree. A great character can die, as long as their death has meaning to the narrative. She went out swinging against the big bad. Can't ask for a better fall than that.
>>
File: princess violently raped.gif (758 KB, 312x319) Image search: [Google]
princess violently raped.gif
758 KB, 312x319
Who the fuck even dies of cat allergies in the 21st century?
>>
>>82699557
>>82699618

So he literally died because the cunt wanted a cat?

If that's true I really hope she gets deported or something. Fuck her.
>>
>>82700177
Mounty Oum.
>>
File: mwfwy4KQN31ry8rcwo3_500.gif (986 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
mwfwy4KQN31ry8rcwo3_500.gif
986 KB, 500x258
>>82699618
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>82700108
>Pyrrha
>only non-retarted character
Xlthuathopec is that you?
>>
I'm not going to read the thread or even the link just tell me is RWBY gonna be cancelled or no?
>>
>>82700406
No, this isn't that shitty.
>>
>>82700108
>What was her character arc exactly

>Look at how perfect Pyrrha is
>actually it's kind of stressing me out how everyone expects me to be so perfect
>I kind of don't want to sacrifice myself but everyone expects me to live up to their ideal of me
>sacrifices herself in the end

Not saying it was Shakespeare, but it was a decently executed character arc, thanks almost entirely to the Vol. 3 development, of course.
>>
>>82700303
Like I said, I only saw season 1 and a bit of season 2.

But everyone else seems like fucking morons. I mean Jaune got a pass; he's supposed to be the inept rookie.

Why is Ruby a sperg?
>>
>>82700406
Fuck no. Fiscally and artistically it's probably doing better now than ever.
>>
>>82700451
Because she's a dumb kid in a class of older students.
>>
>>82700486
Is she?

Nothing makes sense about her, she is apparently a super competent fighter.... yet I never saw it, she's a fucking moron.
>>
I liked it better when all RT was known for was Red vs Blue.
>>
>>82699622
died like a punk ass basic nigga
>>
File: 1457298764138.jpg (31 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
1457298764138.jpg
31 KB, 304x366
>>82697447
> shutting out Sheena "brought cats into the house even though my green card husband will die from them" Oum a bad thing
>>
>>82699971
>Her death was actually well done
>Throws Jaune under the bus and suicides
>>
>>82700576
I miss their old podcasts too.
>>
>>82700752

It sure is easy to make anything look silly when summarizing it in a single greentexted sentence, isn't it?

Pyrrha sacrificing herself was the natural conclusion of a character arc where she struggled with pressure to do the very same, and was particularly interesting in how it turns Ozpin from a walking cliche into an actual, fallible character.
>>
File: shrug_emoji.jpg (21 KB, 900x331) Image search: [Google]
shrug_emoji.jpg
21 KB, 900x331
>>82700752

She's a horomonally-charged teenager with a hero complex.

What can ya do?
>>
>>82700433
>>82700456
Alright then.
>>
>>82700752
You're right. She should have brought Jaune there so he could distract her and he could die too.
>>
>>82700841
And you don't find it weird that almost all of her screen time is her pursuing Jaune and trying to get him to notice her (Helping him anytime she can etc), reaching a point where he is actually returning feelings, only to go "Fuck your concerns and what you think, I'm not going to listen to you even though you are my leader"?
>>
>>82697447
Why would they fire Shane?
>>
The biggest problem with RWBY is Monty's vision. From the sound of things, although he planned the bare bones of the project, he was also going to randomly a bunch of things like the 'Maidens' as time went on.

Now, the biggest issue with doing something like that instead of something like what Tolkien did with his work, is that in the unlikely event you die and leave the project for friends and family to complete, they will have no fucking idea what to do.
>>
>>82701088
The TLDR is that they were trying to standardize the animation process and he dug his heels in and resisted because he wanted the unstructured, finished when it's done style of production that he and Monty preferred.
>>
>>82701008

You do remember how Jaune himself basically said to her that he'd always expect her to make the heroic choice, right? Which upset her greatly, because she liked him for being the one person she could rely on as a valve to escape from all the pressure and expectations?

Pyrrha may have loved Jaune, but it's entirely believable that, in the end, she would make the heroic choice over the selfish and pragmatic one. He may even have driven her to it, in a way, and that's some nice fodder for development going forward.

>>82701094

I don't like to speak ill of the dead, but RWBY has displayed a far stronger and more coherent story in the latter half of Vol 3. There's really no reason to worry that the story will suffer without Monty.
>>
Arguments aside, I hope Shane feels better getting this off his chest, because he's basically killed any chance of getting another animation gig. Going on a 20-page diatribe about his previous employer making decisions he didn't like is going to be tough to get past.
>>
>>82701172
Go ahead and speak ill, nobody here cares.
Monty fucked up RWBY and RvB, and his death, while tragic, ultimately refreshed both series.
>>
This Shane guy seems to have a huge martyr complex.

Of course losing your dearest friend and mentor has to be devastating. What strikes me as "off" about this, however, is that his tone strikes me less as one that's meant to help others understand, and more like one that says "I loved Monty the most, no one will EVER get Monty like I do so you all have to listen to me!"

I guess what truly bothers me throughout this letter is the way he acts like he truly cares about Monty the most, and yet completely disregards the feelings of everyone else at RT. Newsflash: you might have been one of Monty's closest friends, but you definitely weren't his only friend.

You're trash-talking people who Monty loved and worked with, and while I can never truly understand the mourning you're going through, from an objective perspective I can say pretty confidently that being awful to the friends of your late friend isn't honoring their memory at all.
>>
>>82701403

Gotta admire his resolve, though.
>>
>>82697447

I'm going to offer my pov in this seeing how I deal with animation production and I've dealt with Sheena by proxy seeing how I live in the same city as her

In short Shane is too emotional which is affecting his judgement on Sheena

Case in point about page 16 one of the producers mentioned how She has no part in RWBY and realistically she really offers nothing to the table to the production.

Shane mentions how she is "professionally more qualified than the people who got hired as contract workers on the show" but there's not much to actually showcase that. (Also way to throw your team under the bus buddy)

Does she animate? Sorta
Does she design? We got those already
Write? Again we got writers already

I'd give her some credit if her twitch or patreon was something showcasing how professional she is but all they show is her with her boobs out

On page 19 Shane again mentions how one of the character was to be voiced by her but CEO wanted to give her a fair chance so they had auditions to decide who would do that voice which she failed to ace the audience or maybe didn't even bother to show up to which I ask this is a problem why? She had a chance and she lost it as she wasn't the best voice actress for it

Shane really comes off as entitled in my opinion but weirdly I do get where's he coming
>>
>>82697890
The charm of RWBY was how many anime cliches and tropes could get shoved into a single episode. It was funny to watch.
>>
>>82701477

I can't imagine that his complaints about the new VAs will get much traction. Qrow is hands down the best VA on the whole show, it's not even close. The only downside to bringing on more professional talent is that they'll continue to outshine the actual main characters.
>>
>>82699618
I never heard about this Monty person and think RWBY trash, I just clicked this thread on a whim and found this. I'm so mad I wish I cared enough to do research and find out it's not as bad as this makes it out to be.
>>
I wonder if this letter counts as breaking NDA. Even if his didn't have a NDA there's still a professional courtesy to not speak ill of your former employer.

I wonder how fucked his career may be now
>>
>>82697447
he hasnt been dead long enough for anyone to make anything
>>
>>82701166
I am sorry, but that's kind of fair, I mean at the very least, I can see where Rooster Teeth is coming from.

Monty was an exceptional animator and it seems Shane is a good one. However, you can't do the whole 'wait until the deadline to finish and keep adding more stuff till then' which seemed to be his and Monty's thing. It's neither fair on the company or reasonable when the main animators who has headed this project has died. `

Maybe if Shane had stuck around longer when they managed to get a stronger team in animation, then they could have done some of the crazy shit that Monty was famous for.

Also as far the business with Sheena. I honestly can't say why RT cut her out. Tbh I would like to see what RT would say about this letter, but at same time, responding to Shane like this would probably not be in their best interest.
>>
>>82701559

Very true, but now that we have the makings of what could be a genuinely compelling story, I hope that the quality keeps ramping up.
>>
>>82701477
>tl;dr a good point is still a good point even if it's made by an asshat
>>
>>82701560
I got a kick out of him taking a shot at a professional voice actor to defend his amateur cohort's performance.

Though, to be fair, that's what the entire letter is, a disgruntled ex-employee who couldn't deal with the fact that things had to change taking shots at his old employer.
>>
Reading more and more of this letter (page 16 atm), I'm getting some strange vibe that Shane likes Sheena.
>>
>>82701008
You mean the same guy who basically said "I trust you to always make the heroic decision no matter what reservations you may have or how slim your chances might be"? I don't know, sounds like she listened to him pretty well.
>>
>>82701815
Wait a minute, wait a minute! Where was Shane the day of Monty's allergy test that ultimately killed him? Does he have an alibi?
>>
>>82701602

Techicnally it isn't breaking any NDA if:

- no longer works there
- product has been released

Now if he talks about specific things like how they make the show in detail then we got a lawsuit on our hands
>>
>>82701992
Still that guy's point remains, even if there's no legal backlash it's still a good way to shoot your own career plans in the foot.
>>
>>82702104

Pretty much, if he's bitching abut how they wanted to standardize the pipeline he's not going to like it in other studios unless he starts up his own...
>>
>>82702218
That is if those other studios will be willing to bringing his telling ass in at all. This is why you never tell all your feelings unless there is a serious crime being committed, there's a lot of money to be made doing so, or you're already retired.
>>
>>82702294
Well RT already had him blacklisted as never meeting any deadlines, so he probably doesn't care.
>>
>>82702294

Yeah and I'm really baffled why he wanted to air this all out. Outside of the RWBY fans who actually is going take his side on this?

I'm quite happy to see people here who are seeing through his bullshit
>>
Who writes a letter this long besides the Unabomber?
>>
>>82700768
The Drunk Tank was the best my nigga
>>
>>82697657
Some people may disagree, but I genuinely believe Rooster Teeth is doing a much better job with the show than Monty ever planned to. Sure, we possibly missed out on some sick ass fight animations, but I think if the show continues to grow, things will work out.
>>
>>82702498
hey, Ted's cool and that wasnt a letter
>manifesto
his letters are 10 pages max
>>
I'm confused since I know zero about RT outside of what I've watched in RWBY, who is this shane guy? Is he that one that the people from the old general were saying threw a tantrum because RT dumped his podcast since nobody watched it?
>>
>>82697447
idunno anything about RWBY

but for those who watch it, has it gotten better or worse?
>>
>>82702851
No, that was JJ (the voice of Mercury)

Shane was one of the lead animators, and was basically Monty's protege.
>>
>>82702912
much much much much better

the last half of season 3 make you wonder if it was even the same show

still tons of room for improvement though since it started off being that shitty to begin with
>>
>>82702912
I honestly found Vol 3 the best so far.

I feel like Shane is being blinded by his emotions since he was essentially Monty's apprentice
>>
>>82702912
The second half of Vol 3 is the best in the series plot-wise.
>>
>>82703037
>>82703049
>>82703061
I'm glad for you guys, then. Sucks someone had to die but it's always nice when someone on /co/ gets some product that gets better over time.
>>
>>82701904
Yeah, she listened to that pretty well and then when Jaune says not to, she just decides to not listen to him.
>>
>>82702912
Vol 1 and 2
>Filler
>Awful pacing
>Awful animation outside fight scenes
>Plot came off as being an excuse to have cool fight scenes
>"Character development" was awkward as fuck
>Vol 3
>Inverse of all of those except fight scenes are worse now monty got snuffed
>>
>>82703242
not to mention that volume 3 was just re-using old animations of monty's, how long can they keep that up before they actually have to try?
>>
>>82703375
They can't at all anymore, because they can't port Poser animations into Maya
>>
>>82699355
>>82699385
To be fair the whole "magic student tournament" isn't just a Fairy Tail thing.
Inter-school tournaments or tournaments of superpowered kids is par for the course in shonen anime, Naruto did it to just like Dragon Ball and dozens of others.
Its really just a simple way to get a scope of the world the characters are living in and keep increasing amounts of action.
>>
>>82703375
Just hire someone that knows how to animate good fight scenes. It can't be that fucking hard.
>>
>>82704076

Must be pretty hard as the second to last guy who did it for them worked himself to death...
>>
I feel bad for Kerry/Miles/Gray
> Animator friend pretends you don't exist and says you had no input on your project
> Fans hate you because he goes on an asshurt rant that is hilariously one sided
> Responding puts you in serious shut with your job you love
>>
>>82704076
i doubt that anyone with talent would want to work on this shitfest.
>>
So apparently Sheena retweeted this guy's ranting letter.

So either she hasn't read it and assumes it says something nice about Monty or she did read it and wants everyone who pities her as the poor widow to continue doing so.
>>
>>82702912

Vol 3 has far more emotive animation, far better voice acting, writing that is actually decent, legitimately emotional moments, and a well-executed climax.

With the exception of a slight but noticeable decline in the fight animations, there's really no comparison. Another volume or two with the same quality increase as we saw in the back half of 3, and RWBY might actually be a genuinely decent show.
>>
>>82704989

Makes sense to go the pity route, get more of those donations
>>
>>82698125
I'm 100% sure he got the idea from watching Madoka. RWBY is just Monty Oum's favourite anime tropes mixed together, and I am convinced all his ideas came from other material.
>>
File: 1458280358121.png (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458280358121.png
10 KB, 400x400
So who are the real cunts then? Shane? Sheena? RT?
>>
>>82706055
They're all cunts, we are all cunts.
>>
>>82706055
Sheena is top cunt no matter how this shakes out. She's directly responsible for a man's death.

Shane is a mid level cunt just for not understanding how business works and putting emotions before logic over a year after the tragedy.

RT are just regular business cunts. They got a business to run and hundreds of employees to think about. There's little place for "feelings" in this situation.
>>
>>82697447
Well this is going to be a long read, hope the thread is alive when I feinish it. But I'll start with:

Her widow is shit, and is not like she wouldn't tarnish his legacy. Come on, bitch got a boobjob with the money raised on kickstarter for his hospital feeds.
>>
File: 1445293549664.gif (2 MB, 300x174) Image search: [Google]
1445293549664.gif
2 MB, 300x174
>>82706196
So basically what >>82706171 said?
>>
File: weiss cosplay.jpg (20 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
weiss cosplay.jpg
20 KB, 480x720
>>82699557
This is such fucking horseshit. What a terrible way to go out, God damn it. Dude could have still been with us continuing to animate waifus for decades, and now he's gone over some stupid bullshit.

This is why I'm staying single. I don't have the patience for bullshit. If me or my S.O. is allergic to something, there is no compromising. I am not going to have that thing around us. If my partner doesn't agree, then she's free to leave. Why would you risk your significant other's health for some petty shit like that. Why not just get a dog, or a hamster. Nonono, cats are more important than your health, honey. Here, just take some pills and shots and you'll be fine, I promise. Pisses me off. She is cute though, I can see why he was willing to compromise. I probably would have too, so maybe I'm just a hippocrate.
>>
File: 1462845518556.gif (2 MB, 464x261) Image search: [Google]
1462845518556.gif
2 MB, 464x261
>>82706430
Stay neet nigga, fool proof to staying single.
>>
>>82706430
>animate waifus for decades
RWBY is better off without him, though.
>>
>>82706430
Is that her? She's one pale bitch. Get out in the sun for awhile, ya whore!
>>
So can RT legally respond or did Shane back them into a corner with the whole NDA thing?
>>
>>82699557
>died from a test

wew, some people just aren't made for living.
>>
>>82706430

Kinda says a lot about her in her actions doesn't it?

>hey let me keep this that can kill you
>"dude dies"
>oops
>>
File: yang cosplay.jpg (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
yang cosplay.jpg
97 KB, 500x500
>>82706605
I think it was just for Weiss. I don't think she's that pale, just the photoshop made her look like it. Either way, she was cool enough to cosplay his waifus, many girlfriends/wives are actually down with that kinda stuff? Not many. If I had a wife/girlfriend that cosplayed my favorite characters or characters I created then I'd probably be in love with her too.
>>
File: 1462073073937.jpg (25 KB, 490x310) Image search: [Google]
1462073073937.jpg
25 KB, 490x310
>>82699557
What bugs me about this that it was supposedly routine. How does shit go THAT far south? I'd really like to get better details on this...
>>
>>82698125
>involved a teenage girl leaving a fucking nuclear shadow behind when she gets killed

Hahaha what, Blake was literally meant to be aloha catbar?
>>
File: 1462730031608.png (127 KB, 257x250) Image search: [Google]
1462730031608.png
127 KB, 257x250
>>82707030
>aloha catbar
>>
>>82703668
I mean it sounds like they kept on hitting some walls along the way, too.
Wonder how much time the transition ate up.
>>
>>82707013
There might have been some malpractice involved. But either way, he should have never been in that situation. Either he mans up and tells that bitch no, or she swallows her pride and puts her husbands health above her stupid love of cats.
>>
>>82707030
Can't tell if you're joking but I think he meant Pyrrha.
>>
>>82706666
They can respond, they just won't. Just like every other time something controversial happens, they'll sweep it away and it'll be forgotten about
>>
>>82707030
Thank god Monty never got to realize his vision then, that sounds fucking terrible
>>
File: monty oum wife.jpg (83 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
monty oum wife.jpg
83 KB, 400x400
She's alright I guess. If I could date a cosplayer, I would too. I bet she feels shitty about the whole thing. Plus you'd probably have Monty fans harassing her and blaming her for everything. I doubt she's living the good life right now.
>>
>>82706686
when they test u for allergies, they dose u with stuff they think u could have an allergic reaction from. so like if ur deathly allergic to some newfangled drug they cooked up, you die.
>>
The only thing RT I ever watched was Rage Quit. I thought that angry dude was the flagship for their channel
>>
>>82707166
monty is pretty much just like george lucas
its like poetry
they rhyme
>>
File: pyrrha cosplay.jpg (61 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
pyrrha cosplay.jpg
61 KB, 600x800
>>82707264
Fails of the weak is the best thing though. Been watchign that for years, still never gets old but I hate that the show is much shorter now. Like 3 or 4 minutes now, sucks.
>>
>>82707225
For a nerd like Monty, sure she's a catch on the physical level. But she's not exactly Kim Kardashian.
>>
>>82707112
Man, what fucking cunt...
>>82707225
I fucking hope shes miserable
>>
>>82707225
She got just under 250 thousand dollars in donations right after monty passed, and she's one of those video game streaming camgirls now. She may not feel great about it, but she's definitely living comfortably.
>>
>>82707371

He only went with her because the other girls he was going after didn't return his advances.

She's kinda like the bronze medal
>>
>>82707450
Still a medal.
>>
>>82707159
Kind of a no-win situation. If they don't respond, they look like the bad guy and are accused of trying to sweep it under the rug.

If they do respond, they still look like the bad guys and probably would be accused of hounding/harassing a former employee and keeping him from getting new work.
>>
>>82707560
I'd ignore it. It's not like they're being accused of anything criminal and once the heat dies down people will come to terms with it on their own and see it as the emotion driven outburst it is. If I were running RT PR, I'd just say ignore it and release the next Chibi episode on schedule. Maybe make another RWBY related announcement sooner than planned like the air date for Volume 4. that's change the subject real quick.
>>
>>82707560

It's not like it'll matter if they did respond back. Fans still watch the damn show after all regardless of the quality of it
>>
>>82699618
>she could sleep her way into RoosterTeeth.

I thought that was Meg Turney
>>
>>82707334
Her neck looks crazy thin, almost creepy.
>>
>>82707546
Pretty easy to get bronze if the others are competing for Gold and silver.
>>
>>82697447
Honestly the show has only gotten better. The only thing that really suffered was the fight choreography. Of course we've really only moved from a trash story with slightly above average fights to a somewhat competent story with decent fights.
>>
>>82707770
Wasn't it Burnie who set her up with Gavin in the first place?
>>
>>82708153
monty iirc, or at least the one who made him actually hang out with her during an event
>>
File: 6573966_700b.jpg (58 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
6573966_700b.jpg
58 KB, 700x525
>>82707770
If she could just lose the glasses she could be a true succubus tbqh. Thick black-framed glasses are the worst. Docks at least 3 points from her total score. They're terrible.
>>
File: this just in.jpg (94 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
this just in.jpg
94 KB, 422x750
Uh, oh...
>>
>>82698125
I really don't get how a nuclear shadow would be any worse/edgier than what was actually shown.
>>
>>82708479
Transcript for those who dont want to read off a pic

"I'm only responding now due to the recent RWBY controversy, and seeing my name get dragged through the mud, and reading complete strangers re-write versions of my life and what really happened.

"I was not replaced on RWBY, I left. I was unhappy with what was being done, and how people were being treated. At first, I made excuses on not being able to come record, then I sent an e-mail saying I was too busy and they should re-cast me. They replied that they would schedule around me and we would work it out... And then I found out was only to be paid $200 for 7 episodes of Dialogue. I was told that was standard. PS: they just made 5x that in the time it took you read this far. then they scheduled me to sign at RTX and 1. I hadn't been there for 6 months and 2. They didn't even ask me... No email, no text, I found out via Twitter."
>>
>>82708528
Who the fuck is this?
>>
>>82708634
Sheena I'm guessing
>>
File: 1404425551813.png (383 KB, 500x573) Image search: [Google]
1404425551813.png
383 KB, 500x573
>>82697447
>>Rooster Teeth use this chance to make the show how they want to, now that the creator is dead
>>Go to the extent of shutting out his widow from helping with the show
>>They pretty much get rid of all the stuff he used/wanted to do and place in their own stuff
And the show's been so much better for it, I mean fuck.
>>
>>82708634
>>82708689
JJ, former voice of Mercury
>>
>>82708689
It was posted as "JJ.jpg" on the other thread. So possibly him.
>>
>>82706430
>This is why I'm staying single.
Yeah, THAT'S why.
>>
>>82708153
It was Monty actually, he was the one into the cosplay scene, and the one that got Meg into RT and Jnigger into RWBY.

Finally finished reading the letter. Yeah I can se RT being a bitch about a lot of stuff he tried to do, specially Monty's crazy and unargonized workflow, since RT seems to be trying really hard to look/act like a bigger and organized production company. But at the same time, he was trying to get all the liberties and creative control Monty had on RWBY, and I can understand people at RT getting mad and unconfortable about it.
Also he is being really irrational about a lot of things. Like complaining how RT didn't give Sheena a part or job at RWBY, when everyones clearly knows she is not living legally in the states, and if RT gave her an actual job, they could get both themselves and her in legal troubles. What they did wasn't really a dickish move, it was a smart move.
Also I can't take the letter seriously with all the talking about himself, his feelings, the huge amount of ass kissing to Sheena and the "dramatic" white page before Monty's death. The letter is really unprofessional looking, and seems made to appeal the "feels" of the less objective part of the fanbase, so It doesn't feel difficult to image a lot of embellising on it, rathern than facts. Would be surprised at all if Sheena worked together on it with him.

tl;dr There probably is some truth on the letter, but most of it seems to be the guy venting out about not being "the new Monty" in RT's eyes.
>>
>>82708953

wouldnt be surprised if the "letter" is really a thin attempt to win Sheena heart
>>
>>82699618
"sleep her way into roosterteeth"

it amazes me people can post shit like that and just take everything at face value. you can't really trust half of what you read on "the farm" since they have a pretty strong agenda. if there was a story about some dude doing something that results in his girlfriend dying people would be trying to shut it down because feminazis.
>>
>>82708479
Sad thing is, $200 for doing lines of a supporting character probably isn't too far off from the industry standard for someone like him. You're not Steve Blum, you're not gonna be rolling in dosh for what probably comes to less than 30 lines of dialogue.
>>
>>82699031
RWBY has always been a rip off of better anime you dip. The only difference is that now it has an actual plot to carry it.

Also the Salem reveal was actually pretty well done.
>>
>>82709146
To be honest that exactly the first thing I thought when I got to the part about him taking her to see a movie, even if his wife wasn't happy with it. It shows clearly where his priorities are.
>>
>>82704989
She apparently contributed and helped him write it.
>>
>>82709478
What part was this person even playing? Motherfucker gives a quick line about the sheriff coming into the scene and expects a thousand dollars.
>>
>>82709546

That is true, another thing to point out how Shane takes a lot of time in the letter to boast on how talent and professional Sheena is...but doesn't back it up.
>>
>>82709546
"I took her to the movies. 50 Shades of Grey. Put a hole in the popcorn bucket. Told her I had her full Monty right here."
>>
>>82709607
Mercury. Like I said, no way he had more than 30 lines this season.
>>
>>82709565

Oh? Did she say that in a recent tweet or something?
>>
>>82708479
I want to say this is probably JJ.
>>
>>82709706
It is. He apparently snapchatted it, which is even more of a bitch move since it gets deleted after the first time you view it.
>>
>>82699355
Probably because of Monty's shit taste.

He peicked a bunch of anime for the staff to watch when braisntorming RWBY, some of them being Fairy Tail and Soul Eater.
>>
>>82709675
Oh, well that's a fairly important role actually. I thought he might have been playing one of the boys on one of the filler teams or something.
>>
>>82709830
>Being forced to sit through Fairy Tail for work

I hope for their sake they stopped after Tower of Heaven.
>>
>>82707166
> Loved Dead Fantasy.
> Wanted him to finish it.
> First 2 RWBY trailers looked promising
> 3rd clip doubts crept in.
> Not the stylish fairytale riff I hoped for, instead a tacky anime school bullshit clusterfuck.

George Lucas comparison is apt:
Haloid = American Graffiti
Dead Fantasy = Star Wars Original Trilogy
RWBY = Star Wars Prequels
>>
>>82699740
>Pyrrah is dead
>Yang lost an hand and now is in Depression Mode
>Blake hightailed out cause Adam is hunting her ass
>Weiss was forced to go back to Dad
>Ruby discovered deus ex machina power and now is traveling with JNR.

That's the main points.
>>
>>82710004
Does that mean RWBY season 4 and onward are the new trilogy and will be marginally better?
>>
>>82710127
Only if one of the bad guys has a crisis of conscience moment while defecting and saving one of the good guys.
>>
Sorry, I'm retarded. What's this "farm" that keeps getting referred to?
>>
>>82701984
>Man goes in for an allergy test
>his best friend ambushes him and smothers him to death with a cat
I'd watch that episode of CSI.
>>
>>82708479
7 episodes of dialogue could literally just be a handful of lines and some grunting though, so I don't think this is 100% honest or accurate to say being paid $200 for that is necessarily terrible.

Like, this would require a lot more context, but looks like someone just airing dirty laundry because they could.
>>
I know this is all just a big clusterfuck right now but if it was true that Winter was supposed to have Sheena's likeness it seems a bit rude to cut that
>>
>>82710200
I too would also like to know
>>
Interesting thing to note is that Shane's wife divorced/is divorcing him. And she voices Emerald.

Will they recast her, or will she still record lines? Now THAT would be some good drama.
>RT keeps her on AND pays her better just to spite Shane
>>
>>82707225
Please, if she felt any guilt, she wouldn't have gotten a boob job with his death money.
>>
>>82708795
Wasn't mercury one of the few "we have at least enough dosh for one real voice actor" thing?

Or was it just Qrow?
>>
>>82710279

I don't think they'll keep her to be honest. Probably better to rehire for someone local
>>
>>82710244

Didn't they cast a professional VA as her instead? The last thing this show needs is more amateur voice acting. RT doesn't owe Sheena a major role on the show just because she was married to Monty.
>>
>>82707013
>how does shit go THAT far south?
Maybe he went to some New Age doctor that decided the best way to help him overcome his cat allergy was to trap him in a room with ten of them.
>>
>>82710279
Maybe they'll get an actual black chick to play her. Does anyone at RT know any black women?
>>
>>82710316
Merc's new VA is a real voice actor. He turned out way better, in fact.

They were probably paying JJ so little because he was essentially an amateur with no prior experience
>>
>>82710346
They could replace her as a VA sure but scrapping the whole design? Idk man
>>
>>82710370
He is Lowenthal now, right? Could have sworn I saw his name in the credits somewhere.
>>
>>82709635
Totally agree, and to be honest, no onw can. She doesn't have any material to show besides a small animated short she made at college, no portfolio, no RWBY related stuff, nothing. Everthing else is just her pics cosplaying, and even those aren't that impressive either.

>>82709666
Based, Satan.
>>
>>82710401

Not that guy but they dont owe her anything
>>
File: Two Sluts.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
Two Sluts.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>>82709666
>"I took her to the movies. 50 Shades of Grey. Put a hole in the popcorn bucket. Told her I had her full Monty right here."
>>
I'm surprised they haven't given Casey a character to VA
>>
>>82698081
So it sounds like improvements were made.
>>
>>82710200
lolcow I assume
>>
>>82710263
>>82710200
Think it's Kiwifarm.
>>
To be fair, who seriously would ever suspect someone to die of a fucking allergy test in a hospital? That's like blaming someone's wife for sending the hubby out to buy milk and he dies in a car accident. That chances of that happening are slim.

If anything, I'd blame the hospital.
>>
>>82710558
Not kiwifarm it's >>82710545

when cosplayers drama kept getting deleted they moved it elsewhere.
>>
>>82710582
Was there ever a lawsuit over his death.
>>
>>82710582
Oh yeah. You could hear it in Burnie's voice on the memorial podcast they did, when he said "he passed away X days ago during a *routine* medical procedure...."

I have no doubt that there was a malpractice lawsuit filed.
>>
File: 1457659650846.jpg (105 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
1457659650846.jpg
105 KB, 750x937
>>82710527
>Implying it wont be Neo
A perfect combo of perfect waifu and perfect real laifu waifu
>>
>>82710360
They are buddy-buddy with Mica Burton, and if not here there are plenty in Austin.
>>
>>82710582

Eh, I see your analogy but it's a little different. He went to these sessions because Sheena wanted a cat, even though they knew Monty was allergic as fuck.

Probably wouldn't have happened if she would have cared more about his health than some cat.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.