[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worthless Characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>No one will ever figure out my secret identity.
>What do you mean i'm the only one with this hairstyle?
>I'm gonna shock you one!
>>
>>82697084
>when changing into your super hero costume involves 30 minutes with hair mousse and a comb.
>Hang on! Its not set yet!
>>
I never noticed her mask is shaped like a bat-symbol. That's real fucking stupid.
>>
So... this is how the mutant fashion trends of Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns started.
>>
She is a dumb character.
>>
Have they given Harper he own solo book yet? Lets pray they don't.
>>
when are they going to kill her off then retcon her existence
>>
>>82697263
...Fuck you are right.

All that fashion on Cyberpunk and dystopian futures shows and comics are popular.
>>
>>82698634
They'll probably make her the new Batgirl then.
>>
>>82699564
fuck

we all know this is going to happen
>>
>>82699564
But DC has a boner for Babsgirl
>>
The Fantastic Four
>>
>>82698672
I'd love it if some clothes from Batman Beyond became real. Especially the shway collars on most t-shirts.
>>
>>82697188
you can say that for most comic characters, how long do you think Dick takes applying antiperspirant and stuff to stop him chafing?
>>
File: nightwing.jpg (171 KB, 763x1046) Image search: [Google]
nightwing.jpg
171 KB, 763x1046
>>82697201
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.