[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>actually made his own costume with needing Uncle Tony to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 26
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 630x830) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 630x830
>actually made his own costume with needing Uncle Tony to do it all for him
>actually looked and sounded like Peter Parker/Spider-Man
>did not sound like a five-year-old girl
>did not look like a ugly frog
>is actually funny
>doesn't bow down to authority figures and do what they tell him to do without question
>actually tries to talk down enemies (like Electro) and not just automatically beat them senseless
>actually inspires people (like the construction workers to help him and the little kid to stand up to bullies like the Rhino)
>probably would know what Empire strikes back is called and what a AT-AT is called
It is official, Classic ASM Spider-Man is better than the shitty new MCU Spider-Man. Spider-Man should have stayed at Sony.
>>
They're both inferior to SSM so who really cares?
>>
>>82695589
>Classic

The first movie is four years old, how underaged are you?
>>
What a shitty thread
>>
>>82695589
>This thread again
Someone stop all these Sony shills!
>>
>>82695679
>implying ASM1&2 won't be fondly remembered as good a Fight Club or Forrest Gump
>>
>>82695712
But sony shills are like aids. Once they move from /tv/, you can never get rid of them
>>
Just a reminder that Andy wanted them to make Spider-Man gay just so he could get his boyfriend work. ASM movies were worse than Rami's Spider-Man 3.
>>
>>82695589
>a trilogy so shitty it didn't even finish

Nothing else needs to be said. Cuckfield was shit, these movies were shit. Within a few years they'll almost be forgotten entirely, only occasionally remembered as a failure so terrible they caused a company to share their most valuable IP
>>
>>82695712
Go away, Disney Marketer. Shouldn't you be bribing critics to shit on better movies than your own hmmm?
>>
>>82695589
>actually looked and sounded like Peter Parker/Spider-Man
>is actually funny
Fuck no.
>>
the first movie was ok, the second one was really bad but he was ok as spiderman. i dont know why one guy keeps making these threads, though. saged.
>>
>>82695774
>Just a reminder that Andy wanted them to make Spider-Man gay
There is literally nothing wrong with that. And it would be an interesting take on Spider-Man.
>>
Andrew and Tom >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tobey.

Tobey a shit.
>>
I can deal with Peter not making his own (good) costume if it means he makes his web fluid instead. It shows that he's still smart. In the ASM movies, he just steals the webbing from Oscorp and makes the webshooters, which was really annoying.
>>
>>82695837
No it wouldn't, he's heterosexual, let him be
>>
>>82696032
Yes it would. Making him gay wouldn't ruin the character, /pol/
>>
>>82695589
Andrew Garfield's face in ASM2 seemed like it was all scrunched up he looked weird. Not how imagine Peter Parker. The first movie was fine.
>>
>>82695837
Tumblr please go.

Also, they DID make him gay in the second movie, watch his scenes with Harry. Homo romance story in progress, and guess what? It added fucking nothing to the story and didn't make Peter any more intresting at all.
>>
You know one of the big reasons the ASM thing tanked on itself was Garfield badmouthing the production of it right?
>>
File: 1460856854347.png (263 KB, 444x418) Image search: [Google]
1460856854347.png
263 KB, 444x418
>>82695589
>Is actually funny
Name me one scene were he's funny.

Hard mode : Can't use the scene in the first movie were he spends 30 mins quipping at a car thief and then never quips ever again in the movie. That scene was only added there so nobody would complain about the lack of jokes but it literally didn't add anything to the story at all.
>>
>>82696238
Go away, /pol/
>>
>>82695589
>actually a 30 year old playing a teenager
>actually in shitty movies
Fuck off
>>
>>82696269
When he pulls down the Rhino's pants.

Also him stopping a criminal when sick.

Also the scenes where he's acting quirky with Gwen.
>>
>>82695589
>Avi Arad still doing Damage Controll
>>
>>82696284
>claims that making a character homosexual will improve the character quality
>anyone who disagrees is from /pol/
I'm pretty sure the only /pol/ poster here is you. Take your progression and shove it into the next Fox-Men film so we can have Jean turn Logan and Scott gay for each other.
>>
>>
File: 1348816832787.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1348816832787.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>82695589
>>
File: I can see in them.jpg (54 KB, 1024x457) Image search: [Google]
I can see in them.jpg
54 KB, 1024x457
>>82695589
>>actually made his own costume with needing Uncle Tony to do it all for him

Broke kids from Queens shouldn't be able to make costumes like that. Tailoring isn't cheap nor an easily acquired skill.

>>actually looked and sounded like Peter Parker/Spider-Man

How does one sound like a comic book characte? They haven no voice. And Garfield doesn't look like Peter.

>did not sound like a five-year-old girl
Neither did Holland.

No, he's a pencil thin headed prick

>is actually funny
That remains to be seen.

>doesn't bow down to authority figures and do what they tell him to do without question

Holland Spidey did question. Alot. As he rightfully should since he's inexperienced.

>actually tries to talk down enemies (like Electro) and not just automatically beat them senseless

Except he didn't and never meant beat them senseless. That was never the point of his role at Germany.

>actually inspires people (like the construction workers to help him and the little kid to stand up to bullies like the Rhino)

So did Tobey. Who the fuck was there for Holland-Spidey to inspire? He was a green kid amongst seasoned professionals.

>probably would know what Empire strikes back is called and what a AT-AT is called

Because he's born before 1995. Most kids born during or after the late 90s don't even know from Han Solo apart from older people talking about him.

>It is official

It's your opinion. Which is factual shit.

>Spider-Man should have stayed at Sony.

Why? Marvel's done better with Spider-Man in 20 minutes of film (that wasn't even centered around him) than Sony did with their last two feature length films about him.
>>
>>82695774
He also wanted him to be a chocolate chaser. He suggested Michael B Jordan play "Mark James" aka, Mary-Jane.
>>
File: s-l500.jpg (12 KB, 409x500) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
12 KB, 409x500
>>82695589
>mfw people liked ASM
>>
>>82696032
Sexuality (like Gender) is fluid
>>
>>82695589
>Opening of ASM2
>Paul Giamatti is hurdling a giant truck loaded with radioactive material down a crowded street, pedestrians are narrowly avoiding getting run over and police cars are being thrown into the air trying to stop the truck, the cops are surely dead
>SPIDER-MAN OUGHT TO PUT A STOP TO THIS MENACE
>Spider-Man sits on top the cabin of the truck and makes shitty quips for a while, allowing the destruction and the endangerment of dozens if not thousands if the contents of the truck are leaked to go on
>People have defended this before because Spider-Man is supposed to quip
Mad forever, how can you miss the point this completely? It's like "Quips" was an item in their checklist.
>>
>>82696330
>When he pulls down Rhino's pants
I mean, I could see a child laughing at that but it wasn't really something new or funny
>Stopping a criminal when he's sick
I don't really like comedy where the whole shtick is that the guy sounds funny so I didn't really find it funny.
>Acting quirky with Gwen
They weren't really funny and took way to much time
>>
>>82696444
Nice get. I'm happy that our Marvel/Disney overlords have saved us from this fanfic tier Spidey that Garf was trying to push. Now we have based mcu Spidey to complain about. What a great time to be alive.
>>
Tom Holland>>Andrew Garfield>>>>Shit>>USM(Cartoon)>>>>>Tobey Maguire.
>>
>>82696437
>How does one sound like a comic book characte?
Hypercrisis
>Neither did Holland.
Yes he did. He sounds like the little girl who played Anakin in SWEp1
>>
File: 2ac[2].png (114 KB, 424x480) Image search: [Google]
2ac[2].png
114 KB, 424x480
>>82695589
>took the worst aspect of Spider-man lore (petes parents being secret agents)
>didnt even invent his own webshooters
>Oscorp was behind everything
>let rhino roadkill people while quipping
>looks like a 30 year old in high school
>uncle ben died over chocolate milk
>secret agent Aunt May
im glad this series is already forgotten
>>
>>82696535
>Garfield over Maguire
>Includes cartoons but fails to put Josh Keaton at the top of the list
Are you even trying?
>>
>>82696444
And that would have been a cool dea.
>>
>>82696540
You forgot that he somehow buys all the materials he needs from oscorp to make his webs and no one ever questioned what but was for and how he got the money to afford it. And Scientist Gwen was fucking terrible.
>>
>>82696539
he sounds like the average 15 year old
oh wait now you are going to say you sounded like barry white at 15 years old right?
>>
>>82696584
>>82696584
Maybe to yaio Tumblr shippers like yourself, everyone else would have found it to be awful pandering of the highest level.
>>
>>82696589
also how there where no cameras at all in the huge spider- room
seriously ASM spidey should have been the next day
>>
>>82696269
>Name me one scene were he's funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10fno5Qpm7w
1:58-2:23 more than Rami's shit ever did.
>>
>>82696494
>I hate Fun
>>
File: Glory.jpg (171 KB, 470x668) Image search: [Google]
Glory.jpg
171 KB, 470x668
I enjoyed Andrew in TASM and Tom Holland in Civil War and you brand war faggots can't do anything to stop me

It would've been cool if Peter made his own suit instead of Tony making it for him and doing fucking EVERYTHING but oh well I guess

>>82696437

>Broke kids from Queens shouldn't be able to make costumes like that. Tailoring isn't cheap nor an easily acquired skill.

The same kid that made web-shooters in his spare time?

Stop with this shit. It's not real and he's a fucking teen prodigy - sewing isn't difficult to figure out and his school has a drama department where he can get materials. Cosplayers make great looking Spider-Man suits with very little money. Hell they've done it for TASM replica suits which are more complicated than a classic Spider-Man suit.

He didn't even have money worries in 616 until after Uncle Ben died, a while after he put together a costume. Do people say this shit because they had money problems in the Raimi films or something?

I know most of /co/'s first exposure to Spider-Man was from those movies but I haven't seen them in forever so I don't remember if that was the case.

Either way I get the fact that people like seeing heroes build prototype costumes, but Peter was a kid that actually had a comic book collection and was handy with anything, if anyone has an excuse to make their own silly costume and put effort and detail into it, it's him.

If you saw someone's fanart of Spidey wearing a hoodie and goggles, fine, but stop acting like it "makes more sense for the character" or something.
>>
>>82696610
I hit puberty before everyone else in highschool, so at 15 I had a crazy deep voice and a full beard.
>>82696661
Oh I love fun, I just wish that ASM was actually fun, rather than pretending to be
>>
>>82696636
Not everyone is a bigot like you, /pol/
>>
File: Spider-Man-Shield-Official.jpg (181 KB, 2158x1136) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-Shield-Official.jpg
181 KB, 2158x1136
>>82696539
>Yes he did.

No, he didn't. He sounded like a teenager. Which he is thankfully played by. Garfield just sounded like some 30-something year old douchebag. Which is what he is.
>>
File: kot.jpg (95 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
kot.jpg
95 KB, 800x533
>>82695589
>>
File: Joker This.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
Joker This.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>82695849
>>82696535
>>
>>82696661
>Fun
Anon, the "jokes" are literally made for 10 year olds
>Haha I can see his underwear!
>lol he sounds funny! I also like "DAAAMN DANIEL"
>hehe he's talking to a girrrlll xdddd
>>
>>82696657
those are barely quips
no where as funny as the husband joke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_GKRC22L4
>>
>>82696685
I don't mind gay people, what I do mind is making characters gay just so that Gays are represented, just like making Iceman gay. It makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>82696687
He sounded like a little girl

Garfield actually sounds like Spider-Man
>>
>>82696683
>>82696683
Stop being such a fucking faggot holy shit
>>
>>82696675
MCU heroes change suits almost every movie
Pete will probably have his own suit in Homecoming
>>
>>82695729

>Fight Club

That's not how you spell Food fight.
>>
>>82696747
Holy shit that was cringy as fuck why do people like this shit? Thank god Rami's Spiderman 4 never came to be.
>>
>>82696747

Look buddy, TASM had it's flaws, but you're not gonna convince anyone that the Raimi films had better quips. The raindrops montage was the only funny thing in those movies.
>>
>>82696772
>>
>>82696802

I understand this, and that's why it didn't really bother me in the movie, I'm just being autistic because I'm tired of hearing "teenagers cant make their own costumes"
>>
>>82696751
Homosexuals hide their homosexuality fr years. Some never find out they're actually gay.
But nnnooooooooooo being Gay is just too unrealistic in a movie where a man climbs walls and shoots white gooey web at men. Sooooooo unbelievable.
*rolls eyes*
>>
>>82696675

> sewing isn't difficult to figure out

A basic hemline is one thing. An entire intricate pattern for an entire suit is another. It is highly difficult skill to get down.

>Cosplayers make great looking Spider-Man suits with very little money.

No they don't. They buy body-gloves with a Spiderman print pattern on them.
>>
Why do people reply to /co/ntrarian threads like these? They're obviously baiting, nobody could possibly have enough shit taste to enjoy the ASM movies. Just let it die, stop replying to such obvious bait already.
>>
File: 1462845986366.png (117 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1462845986366.png
117 KB, 1000x500
>>82696772
You seem mad, ypu should relax, try and have a little fun, faggot
>>
>>82696830
>>82696836
>triggered
he should have used pronouns right?
>>
>>82696766
>He sounded like a little girl

He sounded like a teenager.

>Garfield actually sounds like Spider-Man

He sounded like someone who was not suitable for the role he was playing.
>>
File: damage control.jpg (109 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
damage control.jpg
109 KB, 650x650
>>82696882
>>
>>82696882

>Jumping to "triggerred" already

Goddamn son, relax.
>>
>>82696913
we all know you are the faggot defending gay spider-man
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>82696934
shut up hitler
>>
>>82696675
Peter does make his own suit, Stark just improves it and gives him the moving eyes and a higher tech webshooter that will probably have different functions. His first suit even sorta looks like the really bad ASM1 suit but without the basketball texturing.
>>
>>82696862

>Highly difficult

It really isn't. It takes a bit of time and precision, that's it.

Peter Parker's also a genius and has the free time to make something far more complicated and unrealistic - web shooters. A suit is a piece of cake.

>>82696862

Plenty of them have taken fabrics with or without patterns and sewn them into full suits and post instructions how to do it - I'm not talking about people that buy full-body suits that are premade and then add to them.
>>
God Rami-fags are retarded, probably never read a Spiderman comic in they're life.
>>
>>82697026
>Rami
>Spiderman
>they're
>>
>>82696965
Nein.
>>
>>82695589
ASM 2 was terrible dude. Get over yourself.
>>
Where is he going to get a sowing machine? He's poor. He kinda put together his costume based on what was avaliable. Uncle Tony came in and helped the kid out by providing him with a basic ass costume and eye shutters. Only when he returned home did he get his upgrade webshooters, which if you think of it, Tony was pretty impressed. Especially with the webbing.

Tom Holland is very young himself, so it'll be interesting to see him grow up and Spidey age as well. I wonder how they'll work aging into the others?
>>
>>82695589
>>probably would know what Empire strikes back is called and what a AT-AT is called
He fucking new what it was called, he was making a joke and you just didn't get it, dipshit.
>>
the world wasn't ready for a jock spiderman
>>
>>82695589
this is the third time you've made this thread, just stop.
>>
>>82695589

>28 year old man as a 16 year old boy
>Wasn't funny
>Looked like a hipster instead of a nerd
>Dated fem-Pepe
>Dressed in a basketball

Worst of the 3. Enjoy your shit taste.
>>
File: th005.jpg (370 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
th005.jpg
370 KB, 575x575
>>82695589
He should have asked Uncle Tony for help, because that dirty basketball-looking suit sucks ass.
>>
>>82699306
It looked better than the street clothes that Toad Holland's Spiderboy made. And he didn't have Uncle Tony buy it for him.
>>
>>82699486
>It looked better than the street clothes that Toad Holland's Spiderboy made.

That remains to be seen. Yet regardless, that ASM1 outfit was garbage. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Holland Spidey's dime-store costume is anywhere near as cringe worthy as Garfield's ASM1 costume.
>>
>>82695589
>So Spidey, you have your own suit and slingers, and have taken down the likes of Lizard and Electro.
>So Spidey...where the fuck were you for the Chitari invasion of New York?
>>
File: 1394254535142.jpg (76 KB, 448x412) Image search: [Google]
1394254535142.jpg
76 KB, 448x412
>>82699486
>Toad Holland
>>
>>82696858
Le bait.
>>
>>82700751
>Le Meme
>>
>>82695589
worst spiderman, doesnt look anything like peter parker, are you fucking blind or stupid?
>>
>>82696086
Yes it would. Changing the sexuality on a heterosexual character is stupid and pointless. It's like wanting to change the sexual orientation of an homosexual character(Apollo for example) doesn't bring nothing new and takes a part of him that was there since his conception
>/pol/
Jesus, you and your boogeyman.
I'm a big fan of Apollo, Midnighter and Natt from Hitman of Ennis but according to your logic I'm /pol/ for not wanting to change the sexual orientation of peter
>>
>>82700299
He says in Civil War he got his powers a few months back, the Chitauri invasion was four years ago, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>82696535
>>82695849
>>82696741
Ultra shit taste. Liked or not Tobey was the face of Spider-Man in mainstream cinema and Raimi along with maguire did a good job by making a 60s campy version of Peter.
I prefer him before Andrew" Gwen is leaving me, better I go with her and leave aunt may alone" Garfield. Along with stalking Gwen, breaking the promise he did to death dad, doing a horrible job hiding his identity (nobody thought the basketball and the football thing was weird) and I could ignore all that if his performance wasn't damn bland.
I'm glad Holland is the new Spider-Man and he is the best spidey to this day but Andrew above Tobey?
Come on
>>
>>82696836
It's you who is out anon, out of your damn mind
Hell he is quotable as fuck. ASM never had something like that, he is that bland
>>
>>82700299

he was 11 with no powers you stupid faggot
>>
File: cool guy 3.png (273 KB, 349x401) Image search: [Google]
cool guy 3.png
273 KB, 349x401
>>82701370

You.

I like you.
>>
>>82696657
>you don't want to talk
>don't make me hurt you
Sure anon, sure those two lines are better that everything Raimi spider-man said.
"You see I'm the sheriff of this town" is superior to anything I just had to watch
>>
File: 1462287895329.jpg (252 KB, 780x1208) Image search: [Google]
1462287895329.jpg
252 KB, 780x1208
>>82696986
He is poor anon. Probably was or to make shooters or to make a decent costume
>>
>>82701570
I'm a soldier of Justice sent by nature itself to defend the original trilogy of Spider-Man
>>
>>82701169
There is absolutly nothing wrong with changing a straight white male character's race/gender/sexuality. Straight white males are the most boring people on the planet.
>>
>>82701965
>Straight white males are the most boring people on the planet.
Only city people. Those things aren't even human.
>>
>>82701370
Oh right because Tobey 'I have a constant smirk on my face because I can't fucking act, I will always be the poor man's Jake Gyllenhaal and I was wasn't even the first choice. ' Maguire was such a good Peter.

If you don't get.
>>
>a high-school kid is able to find access to a sewing machine, lenses, and unique fabrics to make a movie-quality suit all without drawing suspicion from his family or anyone else
>>
>>82696857
>I'm just being autistic because I'm tired of hearing "teenagers cant make their own costumes"

It's not that they can't so much as it is that they wouldn't be as high quality as the ASM ones. The first Raimi and MCU suits are accurate representations of what the average person would come up with in that situation.

>but he can make web shooters!

And Iron Man knows how to build battle armor. Doesn't mean he knows how to sew a three-piece suit.
>>
>>82702362
It's not like tony could have taken his suit and upgraded it,right?
>>
>>82700938
*slaps your face*
Shut. Your. Mouth.
>>
File: 1457515563601.png (144 KB, 1000x395) Image search: [Google]
1457515563601.png
144 KB, 1000x395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHqCJRFN-8M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEz_zs67hwY

Millennials like skateboards and indie music
>>
File: contrarian co.png (209 KB, 400x750) Image search: [Google]
contrarian co.png
209 KB, 400x750
>>82695589
>>
>>82704414
>trusting RT when the critics are all bought out from Disney

Disney bribed critics so Sony would beg them to put Spider-Man in the Avengers.

Now Disney is doing the same to Fox by bribing critics to hate X-Men Apocalypse so it wouldn't have a higher score than CW(like when DoFP was higher than Ultron). The only reason Deadpool wa spared is because Disney expected it to fail. You can expect Deapool 2 to be critically panned for made-up reasons so Marvel Studios can steal the X-Men.
Even though an R-Rated Deadpool movie would never happen if Disney owned him.

>Mic Drop
>>
>>82695712
Marvel drone pls go.
>>
>Garfield-man was a skateboarding photography club hipster hunk who already had his high-school best friend, Gwen "top security level high-school intern" Stacy wetter than a water slide for him
>we are somehow supposed to believe he is a target of bullying by jocks at his gifted high school
>>
>>82704976
true. all true.
albeit Apocalypse seems to rise with the rating
it currently is at 55%
>>
>>82705341
actually it's 56% now
more positive reviews than negative and yet the consensus is:

>Overloaded with action in a vain effort to compensate for a lack of genuine excitement, X-Men: Apocalypse is a middling disappointment for the franchise.

seriously, the initial negative reviewers should kill themselves for playing the disney ball
>>
For Peter, Maguire is still goat. For Spidey, I'd have to say it's Garfield.
>>
>>82695589
While I liked Garfield I couldn't buy him being bullied. Too handsome.

Maguire and Holland oh yes I could. Especially Holland.
>>
File: 1421687055528.png (170 KB, 333x444) Image search: [Google]
1421687055528.png
170 KB, 333x444
>>82704976
>DoFP spared
>TDK trilogy spared
>Frist Class spared
>Amazing Spider-man 1 spared
Come on anon
>>
>>82696471
I liked ASM2 too
>>
>>82705722
>I couldn't buy him being bullied. Too handsome
Flash was gay and he was just trying to get Pete's attention. It was also his way to deal with his sexual frustration
>>
>>82702315
If you prefer neck pencil Andrew"with great powers comes I don't know let's see what is Gwen doing" garfield that's okay
I mean even in his worst Tobey was memorable as fuck unlike Andrew and his shitty version of spider-man. So shitty it forced sony to give the rights to marvel and get Based Holland for the role
>>
>>82704976
Sure a WB owned place is on the payroll of Disney.
Give me a break
>>
>>82696241
It's also good to note that the second movie was bad. And that's one of the biggest reasons it did happen.
>>
>>82707384
>Can't even bring up acting ability because you know Andrew out acted 'I'm a srs actor' Tobey.
>Forgets that while OT was a trilogy the final film was so bad that they cancelled a possible Spider-Man 4.

Okay m8.
>>
>>82696241
legitimately didn't know that, source/elaborate?
>>
>>82707480
WB controls the website, not the critics, dumbass.
>>
>>82705749
Those were before the height of the Mocky Cinematic Universe. Now they are playing hardball and want a monopoly on the superhero genre and kill everyone else.
>>
>>82696657
That banter was actually incredibly weak. Most of it was just him saying ordinary things like "Stop this isn't you" "don't make me hurt you" and "Disgusting!"

The closest thing to a joke is "Somebody's been a bad lizard!" and it's more like the suggestion of a joke than one that actually is clever enough to be funny, because there's nothing specifically surprising or fresh about it.

The Stan Lee Cameo is funny, but that's it. And he's usually funny. Nothing about that Spider-Man really worked on a comedic level. And not only that, that sequence reminded me just how weak Spider-Man was in that movie. He's not a very powerful physical combatant, and seems overpowered by the lizard a lot.
>>
File: TopBear.jpg (22 KB, 180x179) Image search: [Google]
TopBear.jpg
22 KB, 180x179
>>82695589
>>
>>82707936
When was the height exactly?
>>
>>82707878
But somehow Disney does? Come on man.
>>
>>82696494
>I DIDN'T FIND IT FUNNY SO IT'S NOT FUNNY
>>
>>82696772
Not liking dumb movies with juvenile attempts at humor does not make you a faggot.
>>
>>82708076
Disney controls the critics. The website score is based off of critic reviews. Owning the website is pointless if you don't own the critics.
That's why WB movies get shitty scores despite owning the website, DumDum. WB doesn't own the critics currently. Neither does Fox or Sony currently. Disney is now in control of them.
>>
>>82708442
Ah yes, that's why Alice 2 is sitting on that nice 22% right?
>>
>>82708525
Necessary sacrifice. You ain't going to see Disney waste their bribe shekels to save Alice. Better to take down X-Men and boost CW while spreading rumors that Fox wants to make a deal with Disney for a crossover (sound familiar, COUGHASM2COUGH)
>>
File: 1460585471930.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460585471930.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
>>82696535
>USM(Cartoon)
>not listing SSM as the best one
>being this much of a newfag
>only probably knows about Tobey Maguire's performance through Youtube clips and hearsay
>>
>>82708747
Christ anon, at this point it would be more likely that they tried to sabotage the films from the inside instead of the outside. The results are pretty much the same, the first alice got like a 52% back in 2010
>>
>>82695729
>ASM2
>fondly remembered

That's hilarious
>>
>>82707384
>So shitty it forced sony to give the rights to marvel and get Based Holland for the role
It wasn't Andrew's acting that forced them to work together with Marvel for a new reboot. It was all the shitty forced world building and setup for their proposed Spider-Man cinematic universe that made ASM2 into a shit movie.
>>
>>82708747
>You ain't going to see Disney waste their bribe shekels to save Alice.
It made a billion dollars last time around
>>
File: seriously.png (308 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
308 KB, 500x502
>>82708221
I'm sorry you still find 2th grade comedy funny, Anon.
>>
>>82708747
>Necessary sacrifice. You ain't going to see Disney waste their bribe shekels to save Alice
Did you see how well Alice in Wonderland did financially?

>>82709273
Andrew was unintentionally a cause of it for another reason though since he badmouthed ASM2 and showed up late for an announcement for the rest of the ASM-verse he was dropped from the role so Sony was kind of fucked
>>
>>82711336
And BvS made money. That doesn't mean people liked it or that they plan on seeing JL.
Alive made money because it had Burton's name on it and everyone saw it and hated it.

Marvel is making Disney more money not just on movies but on brand merchandise.
>>
>>82707744
>can't bring acting
You want I do it? Fine, Andrew is a fantastic actor man he was amazing on the social network but my god he was shit on TASM. Every moment he is sttudering or pretending to be confuse by the situation, you are complaining about tobey's acting (even when he was good in movies like brothers) and his stale acting, hell Andrew Garfield just had those two facial expressions for Peter the whole damn movie, not only that but his whole performance on the montage with the philip philip song is like something put of a cheap musical video (which is not a surprise with webb in the role of the director). Man, the guy looked like a sightly worse Shia or Robert Pattison copy (and even Pattison can do better than him just look at The rover)
> Forgets the third movie was so bad that cancelled the franchise
I didn't forget that, but truly pencil neck surpassed the original trilogy that by getting a reboot on THE SECOND MOVIE.
Hell there was plans for a shitty cinematic universe build around Andrew that became nothing.
Nice try tho, bub.
>>
>>82711695
And?
They are shutting other things tp avpid losing money. Disney wouldn't do something so stupid like losing money on a big production to hide they are buying critics. It could be even cheaper to buy the people saying that.
Tinfoil tier conspiracy
>>
>>82695589
I love these "ironic shitposting" threads
>>
>>82706573
Holland is the kid you bully because you're gay for him.

Garfield doesn't get bullied. A tall, dark haired, handsome kid is not going to get fucked with, they are the ones that get left alone/don't bother anyone.
>>
>>82696437
>Broke kids from Queens shouldn't be able to make costumes like that. Tailoring isn't cheap nor an easily acquired skill.

agreed, but this plot point seems to have been borrowed from miles' spider-man that received his outfit from shield. beyond making miles' origin story a bit less unique and divergent from parker, it's practical and sensible
>>
>>82695589

>Peter Parker can do skateboard tricks just likes in the comics
>Creepily stalking ex-girlfriend
>Praised stupid little boy for risking his life in front of Rhino
>Genius to make a web shooter but have to looked up education video on youtube
>>
>>82714157
Everyone is getting everything from Tony in this movie.
>>
>>82714200
He looked up the most basic fucking education video, too.
>>
>>82695589
>>82714200

>Also forget that he use Bing
>>
Post yfw Uncle Tony moves in and kicks Pepper to the curb
>>
>>82714338
In a movie about a kid with Spider powers that was what I found most unrealistic. No one uses bing.
>>
>>82695837

It only makes him more "interesting" to gay guys wanting to jack off because apparently they don't know what porn is and need to use everyone else's media to fap.
>>
>>82695589
>I'm a s- special snowflake
>I- I'm different from e- everyone.
>>
>>82696687

I'm sick of teen Peter. I pity Peter Parker, always stuck in adolescence, never being allowed to reach his full potential.
>>
>>82695837
>And it would be an interesting take on Spider-Man.
>It's Peter Parker, but wait for it, he's gay now!
literally the stupidest idea ever
>>
>>82716797
/pol/, go away
>>
File: 1438202830009.jpg (57 KB, 546x658) Image search: [Google]
1438202830009.jpg
57 KB, 546x658
>sounded like Peter Parker
>>
Near as I can tell, the biggest reason why they had Tony make the costume for Peter was to really emphasize how poor Peter is. I mean, if you look at his introductory scene with Stark, over half of it is dedicated to how shit his financial situation is. Tiny-ass room, very first thing Tony remarks on when he enters is Peter's extremely dated tech, the reveal that Peter gets most of his shit from the garbage, his cheap-as-fuck costume, the "perfectly good DVD player he just found lying around", the clanky web-shooters. No one ever really seems to point out just how much that scene shoves how penniless Peter is into the viewer's face.
>>
>>82695589
gr8 b8 m8.
>>
>>82695589
he was a worse peter parker than fucking maguire
all the villans were absolute shit and spiderman was a dick also dont forget he was gayer than op
>>
>>82717969
yeah im so /pol/ that i like dicks whoa
>>
>>82711090

Sorry that you don't.
>>
>>82695837
Does someone have that memo from marvel saying spiderman has to be a man? And I think straight unless otherwise okay'd by marvel?
>>
>>82695589
I wished they had gotten a better actor for Civil War. Like Jaden Smith.
>>
File: Inigo Montoya.jpg (113 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Inigo Montoya.jpg
113 KB, 1200x800
>>82695589
You say that now, but when they cast Mandy Patinkin as uncle Ben you will change your mind
>Hello my name is Peter Parker, you killed my uncle, prepare to die!
>>
>>82696444
oh fuck, thats my actual name. great,now I know garfield is gay for me
>>
>>82695589
>baiting this hard
>/co/ still falls for it

Get your shit together /co/, god damn.
>>
>>82722023
>>"Hello, Michael? I'm GAY! Gay for YOU!"
>>
With needing Uncle Tony?
>>
>>82721933
good goy
>>
>>82695589
that shitty hair though
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.