[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is this guy in Rebirth? >still no ongoing >kicked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Where is this guy in Rebirth?
>still no ongoing
>kicked off JL to make room for gun-toting sand-nigger
With all the neat changes that happened during Darkseid War, he's arguably one of the more interesting characters DC has right now. Why no love?
>>
>>82692414
Should've given him to Orlando, his oneshot was great.
>>
>>82692414

My guess is that Johns is finally doing his solo, or he's on the unannounced JLA team.
>>
>>82692414
dc is afraid that if they ever push him too hard he'll get more popular than superman again, embarrassing them
>>
>>82692464
>unannounced JLA team
Is there such a thing?

>>82692477
But they practically own him now. Hardly anyone remembers he used to belong to another company. Besides, he won't get more popular than Superman unless he gets the same level of exposure that Batman got from the Nolan movies.
>>
>>82692570
>Is there such a thing?
Yeah. We're apparently getting New Gods as well sometime. And one more title, I forgot which one.
>>
File: shazam-vs-zonuz-4.jpg (395 KB, 620x957) Image search: [Google]
shazam-vs-zonuz-4.jpg
395 KB, 620x957
>>82692436
Yeah, it was awesome. He really had a handle on the kind of mystical, magical shenanigans I want to see in a Shazam book. His Billy was maybe a bit too much of a brat (he's mellowed a lot since joining the League), but it was just a one-shot.

Him stomping Yuga-Khan was great. I like that it shows how much Billy understands his powers and how they work.
>>
File: shazam-vs-zonuz-5.jpg (328 KB, 620x947) Image search: [Google]
shazam-vs-zonuz-5.jpg
328 KB, 620x947
>>82692922
>>
>>82692414
First change his outfit.
>>
Earth 5 Shazam ongoing would be good.
>>
File: Nope.jpg (265 KB, 822x462) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
265 KB, 822x462
>>82692922
>>82692962
>Scott Kollins
>>
>>82692570
>But they practically own him now.
they do own him; they still don't want him being more popular than superman
>Besides, he won't get more popular than Superman unless he gets the same level of exposure that Batman got from the Nolan movies.
he's an inherently better concept than superman, it'd be easy to make him really popular, that's why dc always has to do such a shitty job with him
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.