[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wonder woman 2009 film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: p194693_d_v8_aa.jpg (482 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p194693_d_v8_aa.jpg
482 KB, 960x1440
Fuck this movie is really good if the upcoming wonder women film is even half as good as this it will be a huge hit.

That one (possibly 2 but it was a half second shot so I would need to check frame by frame to make sure I definintly only noticed the possibility because it was a few minuites after the first one) scene where they dident animate the background characters when literaly every other scene in the movie has everybody in shot moving unless they were auctualy still for a reason was really jaring.

Also some minor pacing issues about 3/5 in
>>
>>82685878
Nice blog. Nobody cares.
>>
>>82685978
>don't talk about a comic cartoon on the comics and cartoons board
>>
>>82686067
Yes. Welcome to 2016.

Even then, you're trying to talk about Wonder Woman on /co/. That alone means you should fuck off, moron.
>>
>>82686236
/co/ loves wonder woman
>>
>>82685878
Well it's not a bad movie.
>>
>>82686280
No they don't, they love retarded memes. Fuck off.
>>
>>82686337
No they like both
Now why don't you go rape the joker and let the big boys have there discussion send me the tape
>>
>>82686337
neck snappin and men rapin
>>
>>82686531
>>82686538
Thanks for proving me right. Now go kill yourselves.
>>
>>82686337
>>82685978
Dude.

Maybe you should leave /co/

You're being a dick and don't seem to enjoy this board
>>
Back when Moi gived a fuck.

First Flight looked light years better then this but man how Moi has fallen.
>>
Really great movie.

Love the action pieces
>>
>>82686629
Wait are you saying you don't like retarded memes anon
>>
>>82686689
Don't bother the boy. He clearly has rage + downs.
Let him think it's summer
>>
>>82686689
Guy's got a point, though...
>>
>>82686689
/co/ keeps forcing the joker rape thing, it was never funny and got tired really fast.
>>
>>82686643
Maybe you should stop bringing up topics that only lead to problems. Such as Wonder Woman.

>>82686689
As a matter of fact, I don't. Fuck memes.
>>
>>82686841
You know what happened last time we avoided a topic because it caused problems from buthurt anons
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>82686886
And you think I give a shit? Nothing good comes from talking about Wonder Woman. Fuck off and die.
>>
>>82686841
>>82686922

Oh anon, you're so hXc and #cool I don't know how to keep up with you
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.