[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jessica Jones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 466x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 466x316
>Barely interact with one another over the course of the series

>OMG Luke I love you I think I finally found the happiness that has eluded me

Anyone else felt the Jessica Jones / Luke Cage romance could have taken it a little slower?
>>
Jessica Jones was slow as fuck, I don't wanna it slower
>>
>>82683489
this
plus "hey we fuck real good and we're super strong and shit, we're in love" makes sense
>>
>>82683338
>>Barely interact with one another over the course of the series

Oh they had plenty of..."interaction" during the series.
>>
Nobody likes Jessica Jones / Luke Cage romance, not even the tumblrites who like to mock about the racist nerds
>>
>>82683489
It was so slow I bailed around episode 7.
It's impressive how so much entertainment can be slow, stretch plots to death, and still feel like it didn't get into anything properly.
>>
>>82684236
Yeah, i always found Jessica to be a Basic Bitch. Rand basically hooked up with Pam Grier with a robot arm but Cage gets with her? Shiiiit
>>
>>82683338
They did establish that she stalked him for awhile.
>>
Blame Bendis. Jessica's his self-insert.
>>
>>82684236
Mostly because Luke deserves better than her. Especially this version of her what >>82686403 said. She's a basic bitch.
>>
>>82686634
They should follow the older Luke Cage comics and pair Luke up with best nurse girl just to piss off Bendis.
>>
>>82683338

blame the fact it's based on the comics.

maybe they can salvage it?
>>
>>82683338
>intensely lonely, bitter, guarded person
>finally meets someone she can open up with
>doesn't fall head over heels

Nah, it made sense. Luke was DTF, but JJ was infatuated.
>>
>>82683338

But their relationship was never like that. It was a messed up "thing" with a lot of bed-breaking sex that quickly fell into acrimony when Cage learned Jessica was the actual cause of his wife's death. And when he came back into her life after that, he was Kilgraved. When the series ended, the people who were there for Jessica were Trish & Malcolm, with Luke nowhere to be found.
>>
Their relationship like many starts with sex and sexual compatibality. Love can come from sex.
>>
Doesn't really need more than being able to fuck each other real good
>>
>>82683338
The was not the vibe the show was giving out at all.
>>
So how exactly will Jessica and Luke get together for reals?

Defenders event?
>>
>>82683489

They needed more procedural shit.
>>
>>82686403
Cage got Colleen Wing for a while tho

And now Falcon cucked Danny.
>>
File: luke and jessica on the job.jpg (30 KB, 308x315) Image search: [Google]
luke and jessica on the job.jpg
30 KB, 308x315
Wait, who doesn't love Luke and Jessica's married shenanigans?
>>
File: lukeandtheladies.jpg (294 KB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
lukeandtheladies.jpg
294 KB, 900x1366
>>82692015
I know love them
>>
>>82692015
>>82692215

Off duty is the best kind of Avengers. Also this kind of shit is the only thing Bendis is good at writing. Street level shit.
>>
>>82683338
You've obviously never read Alias.
>>
>>82692015
>>82692215
Yeah but thats after they were married. Their romance leading up to that was pure sex.
>>
>>82683338
>white woman
>bbc
what's not to get?
>>
>>82694915
>jewish woman
>bbc
>what's not to get
fixd
>>
Luke's too good for her.
>>
>>82691969
>Cage got Colleen Wing for a while tho
They should have kept him with her.
>>
>>82683338
>killing off the best MCU villain
why did they do that?
>>
They should have done more with it in the dead zone that was the middle of is the season.
>>
File: 1453284423916.jpg (83 KB, 698x644) Image search: [Google]
1453284423916.jpg
83 KB, 698x644
>writer of the comic
>jewish
>creatpr of the series(rosenBERG)
>jewish
>>
>>82683338
Jessica Jones was a piece of shit, I mean the character, and I could not understand how could anyone even consider talking to her.

Fuck this series, Daredevil was way better.
>>
>>82697024
That's her character arc though. The Jessica in The show is the one from the Alias books. But her romance with Luke and getting back into super hero esque actions makes her a better person by the time New Avengers starts.
>>
>>82686403
What do you think of Luke/Colleen?
>>
>>82691969
>Colleen and Luke were canon

Really, when?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.